Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 490
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 258
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 156
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 118
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
Similar on eTradeWire
- Silvergirl Sterling Featured at Sweet Lilly Ru for Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament
- V for Very Stylish. Wrights Plastics create POS display for Laura Vann jewellery range
- Movie about a Woman's True Beauty wraps Principal Photography May 2019
- Platinum Season of Love at Jewelove
- Everjewel Announces the Launch of the World's Largest Online Jewelry Marketplace
- Fit for a Queen: Arabel Lebrusan unveils the Crown Collection
- Steven Zale Appointed Exclusive Agent For Rare Diamond Offerings
- Time Out for Jewelry! A Mother's Day Trunk Show
- Impromptu Shareholders Casual Interview with Steven Zale founder of ZMRK
Featuring the finest sterling silver jewelry from the world's finest artisans, Silvergirl showcases designs from the United States, Israel, Taxco, Mexico (see video below), Thailand, India and the Dominican Republic.
Since its founding serving retail customers at fairs and festivals in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan and surrounding areas, Silvergirl Sterling has expanded to serve wholesale clients and can be found in fine stores in the continental United States and Hawaii and throughout the Caribbean.
Wholesale clients can apply for an online account and are able to place orders at wholesale pricing on the www.SilvergirlSterling.com website.
More on eTradeWire News
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- 10 Seconds Inside The Broad Museum
- Bucks County Air Conditioning Service
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
Silvergirl Sterling has met wonderful clients as an exhibitor at the Atlanta International Gift Show, Philadelphia Gift Show, Grand Strand Gift and Resort Show, Boston Gift Show and the Ocean City Resort Gift Expo and will be greeting new and existing customers in sunny Orlando this September. See them in booth 2462 for fun & funky .925 sterling silver jewelry with a little beach attitude!
ABOUT SURF EXPO
Surf Expo is produced in January and September in Orlando, Florida and draws buyers from specialty stores across the U.S., the Caribbean, Central and South America and around the world. The show features more than 2,500 booths of apparel and hardgoods and a full line-up of special events, including fashion shows, annual awards ceremonies, and demos. Average buyer and exhibitor turnout exceeds 28,600 attendees including retailers, exhibitors and media per show. The September Surf Expo will be held September 5-7, 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- Eliza Neals "Sweet or Mean," the new EP of raw Blues-rock OUT July 4th on E-H Records LLC
- L.A. Wolves FC's Donovan Preslin Selected to Nicaragua's Youth Under-19 National Team
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Brooklyn Conservatory Of Music To Host 3rd Annual World Refugee Day Festival
ABOUT SILVERGIRL STERLING
After 5 ½ years as a top 25 national direct seller with Silpada Designs and two years working to grow smaller sterling silver jewelry direct sales companies, Lois Weeks decided it was time to listen to the advice of customers, reps and hostesses who always told her "Lois, you know business and you know jewelry - you should start your OWN company!"
Silvergirl Sterling showcases handpicked artisan-crafted designs from around the world with a focus on designs from the United States, Mexico, Israel, Thailand, India and the Dominican Republic. While keeping a limited retail event schedule, Silvergirl has transitioned to wholesale clients and can be found in stores up and down the East Coast and the Caribbean. Shop Silvergirl and you'll find fun & funky .925 sterling silver jewelry with a little beach attitude!
- Tickets On Sale for 17th annual Independent Music Awards & Indie Konference in New York City
- FetchRev Announces New Name, Logo and Capabilities for Merchants and Consumers
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Now Taking Fabulous Fourth Parade Applications
- Toronto Construction Company: Lions Den Construction
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- FSR's Symphony Linx Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm, Presented by AV Technology
- Amitech and UiPath Partner to Accelerate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI Digital Solutions
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- Fort Myers Miracle to celebrate Independence Day with largest fireworks show of the season
- Beach Front Grille Donates $5K to Flagler Beach Police Dept. and Flagler County Fire Dept
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- 2019 U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends Report Reveals What Consumers Want
- Ad Spending Continues Robust Increase In 2020
- ISCG Announces Senior Leadership Succession
- Bosco Tech Students Begin Professional Summer Internships Across L.A. Area
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y