Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- Industrial dryer manufacturing requires large-scale capabilities
- Techsil's Form-in-Place Foam Gasket Service Expands Capacity by 25%
- Greif Green Tool Supports Customer Sustainability Goals
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Prepreg Manufacturing Process Benefits from Temperature Monitoring
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Lantek and BCAM collaborate to revolutionize part nesting calculation for sheet metal cutting
- Monitoring Industrial Manufacturing Processes in Factories & Plants
- CIMx Receives Official Woman Owned Business Designation
Majority amount of these large letters are produced from EPS (Expanded Polystyrene foam) since the material is easier to cut and carve and is the most cost effective solution. Since the blocks of EPS are typically 4ft, any custom letters larger than that is cut in sections, glued together, patched to eliminate the sim as much as possible, then sanded and painted. The end results are letters that make a strong impression as they stand out and convey a strong message.
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
Along with this added service of oversized letters cutting, the company also offers printing art and patterns design on adhesive vinyl papers using a wide format printer, then gluing the vinyl onto the letters or wrapping them. This machine enables printing of up to 80 inch wide and endless length. Those patterns are ones that are impossible to achieve by hand painting, with endless possibilities of complex designs and vivid colors.
Floor Manager, James Piazza says that large letters can wow and impress anyone. He continues to say "It was only a matter of time until we offered this service. We already have our own foam cutting machinery that we manufacture ourselves, combining it with our foam cutting expertise was only natural" Jim continue to say "We had many customers approaching us recently for these out of the box giant letters. It is a lot of work involved post-cutting, but at the same time it is super fun to make and see the end result when they are placed on a stage or at the entrance to a venue". The added oversized letters product is aligned with the company's mission to bring innovation combined with artistic solution to its customers.
This added product will mostly benefit branding companies looking to promote their brand name, companies looking to make a strong professional statement, organizations seeking to convey unique and different message for trade shows and conferences or any business that is looking to stand out in the crowd by having a focal point attractive work of art.
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
WeCutFoam, a subsidiary company of Foamlinx LLC, is a service company offering custom foam cutting, machining, prototyping and coating services. It specializes in fabrication of large-scale props, oversized letters, sculptures, dimensional signs, museum exhibits, prototypes and artwork, vinyl signs and logo. For more information contact the company toll-free at 866-664-9311, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.wecutfoam.com
About the company: WeCutFoam, established in Silicon Valley, Ca in 2001, specializes in custom cutting shapes out of almost any type of foam, wood, acrylics and plastics. The company creates props for movie sets and theaters, large dimensional signs, vinyl wrapped signs, stage letters, logo, architectural shapes, museum exhibits, trade shows displays, prototypes, and more. Projects created can be full scale 3D shapes like race cars, planes and props up to 20' long and more, providing coating and painting as well.
WeCutFoam / Sigal Barnea
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform