Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- George Washington U Again Violating Guaranteed Free Speech Rights - Hearing FRIDAY
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Youth Media Training Program Relaunches as Youth Voices Rising
- Modern Treatise Publishes 2023 Media Kit
- New compliance service for token projects
- Sidow Sobrino's New Song and Video Celebrating Christ at Christmas Is Out Now
- His Glory Ministry & Pastor Dave Scarlett Lead Pilgrimage To Israel
- Florida Retirement Is Murder ~ New Release
- From Art to Activism: "Fish Tales" Exhibition Spotlights Creatures of the Deep
- Justice in the Age of Judgement Book Receives Literary Titan Gold Award
- Tell Authentic Stories to Grow Your Podcast Audience
- 'A Hot Set' Introduces The Resource Portal For POC Entertainment Industry Professionals
The purpose of this petition is to advocate for Mr. John F. Johnson, the leader of the largest Black Militia in the US. Also to bring awareness his battle with the US Federal Government.
On May 27, 2022, Mr. Johnson was convicted of Wanton Endangerment, by a 12 persons jury. He has a sentencing hearing on November 9, 2022; he is facing up to 27 years in prison.
We are demanding Mr. Johnson be released from pre-sentencing custody, for the dismissal of all State charges, acquittal of the conviction, and a formal investigation into the conspiracy to silence, imprison, and retaliate, because he stood up for Breonna Taylor.
More on eTradeWire News
- CLASSFIN Ultimate Guide Inc. Suggests Improving Financial Literacy with Their Mobile App
- Lorien Health Services Named Best Nursing Homes by U.S. News & World Report
- Interstate Bank Announces the Retirement of Market President Mike Blasingame
- Letting Agent and Estate Agency Transparency, Trust And The Extra Mile
- Drew Streett and Norm Clay named November Top Realtors
Historically, every strong, motivational, inspirational, spiritual, and intelligent Black Man, who has spoken up against the unjust justice system is either dead, in jail, or silenced.
For more information visit: Justice4GMJ.com
Please sign the petition at:
- The Preserve and Hodges University announce corporate education partnership
- Slick Cash Loan Offers Quick Personal Loans Even For Bad Credit Scores Across USA
- ELEVATE Announces Expanded MSP Partnerships, New Customer Wins and New Product Features
- Sync1 Systems, cutting-edge digital LOS partners with Scienaptic AI, the world's leading AI credit decisioning platform
- Lorelei Tong Releases New Middle Grade Fantasy Novel – Zodiacland: The Five
- Tint Academy: Canada's Leading Hands-on Window Tint Training Goes Coast To Coast
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 20. New Members Welcome
- Dj Skee Stops by I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- Tesla Carbon Bank Partners with World Indigenous Network Corporation
- Skip Barber Racing School Teams Up With RYNO.co for the 2023 Racer Support Tour!
- Sync Neural Synchronised Impact fund: the ultimate investment vehicle to save the world?
- Ergothioneine Market Share Size Trends Growth Demand Report (2022-2029)
- It's Jammy Time, The App That Gets You Jammy Offers
- GameSpark Introduces Innovative Online Course Platform to Make Video Games
- New Venture, Shop Solano, Kicks Off as Holiday Season Starts
- Matthew Brickman Discusses Lifetime Alimony With Actor-Musician Rio Rocket
- Grand Opening of J-Rob's God's Got Me Store
- BYD Attends Zero-emission Ride And Drive Truck Event In Long Beach, Ca
- Series Creator Mel Andre & Host Rylee Josipovich's show Hungry Happy Vegan airs 12.8 on ENSLTV.com
- HD Physical Therapy Offers Tips to Avoid Aches & Pains this Holiday Season