Popular on eTradeWire
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- As Women Unapologetically Step into their Power, Business Skyrockets
Similar on eTradeWire
- MarriageBureauFranchise.com Offering Free Marriage Bureau Franchise
- M.King Media Releases 'The Shipyards: An Animated Story'
- St. Anne's Family Services Honors Community Leaders Who Worked Tirelessly Through the Pandemic
- Valerie's House Breaks Ground for New "Forever Home"
- The Fight Continues: A Response to the Overturning of Roe v. Wade
- Children's Shoe Brand joins Soles4Souls in Ukrainian Refugee Relief Efforts
- Saint Louis Story Stitchers Announces Pick the City Up Dance Battle Series
- Better Together, Lee County Homeless Coalition to host Pop-up Job Fair
- Petco Love Invests in Forsyth Humane Society To Save and Improve the Lives of Pets
- Ocean County YMCA nears its goal for "Making Waves" initiative thanks to matching donation
Classes are $75 for a five-week course, with discounts for hard of hearing individuals and immediate family members of a deaf person. Participants may register for the class online at www.dhhc.life or by calling (239) 461-0334. Classes are free for the deaf. Each course is taught in a fun and engaging way by qualified instructors. Students will receive a certificate of completion at the end of each course.
The expansion of services is made possible through the United Way of Lee, Hendry, Glades, and Okeechobee counties. "We are so grateful for our partnership with United Way, which has allowed us to expand our reach and serve the needs of deaf and hard of hearing individuals." said Amy Turner, Executive Director at the Sally J. Pimentel Deaf & Hard of Hearing Center. "Providing sign language classes to the community improves communication and helps connect the deaf and hearing worlds."
More on eTradeWire News
- Exeter Orthodontics in Lancaster Accepting New Patients
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM Launches an Enhanced Squarespace IDX plugin
- Guests Can Receive Sixth and Seventh Nights Free at Select KeysCaribbean Resorts
- ASA Develops New Virtual Appraisal Course to Protect Jewelry and Allied Professionals Against Fraud
- Concrete Flooring Specialist Discusses Floor Coatings for Industrial Facilities
Founded in 1983, the non-profit agency works to offers a wide range of programs and services to deaf and hard of hearing children and adults in Lee, Charlotte, Collier, Hendry, and Glades counties, some of which include interpreting services, free amplified telephones, deaf mentor program, American sign language classes, information and referral services, employment assistance, family education, community outreach and education, and adaptive equipment sales.
About Sally J. Pimentel Deaf & Hard of Hearing Center
The mission of the Sally J. Pimentel Deaf & Hard of Hearing Center (DHHC) is to empower Southwest Florida's deaf and hard of hearing citizens and their families through education, advocacy, and community involvement. DHHC is a 501(c)3 United Way partner agency and partially funded by Lee County, City of Cape Coral, United Way, The Community Foundation, the Lee County Bar Association Foundation, The Collaboratory, and other private donors.
For information, visit www.dhhc.life, email email@example.com, or call (239) 461-0334 voice phone or (239) 247-5821 video phone.
Sally J. Pimentel Deaf & Hard of Hearing Center
- Fathym announces the addition of Sergio Sotolongo to its board of directors
- How To Determine the Best Curing & Drying Equipment for Manufacturing Batteries
- Announcing the Release of Bella FSM 2.0 - Field Service Management
- Active Adult Living in Two Cherokee Locations
- Mickael Marabou & Davido teams up on new upbeat romantic pop hit
- Prolific Author Tam R. Luc Celebrates Positive Title IX Achievements and Pushes Businesswomen to the Next Level with Boss Up Summit
- Jim Luciano Of Compass Sells Intracoastal Front Residence For $5.25M
- Podthon Returns for 4th Annual - with a Twist
- Avion Medical Skin Centres to offer innovative treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer patients
- What is cloud computing services with example?
- Grant Shapps backs rail industry to bolster jobs during visit to manufacturer Silver Fox
- New summer offerings coming to London and Sydney
- Different ways to find someone on Facebook
- Enmarket Announces New VP of Marketing
- Gairy St. Clair Superhero Fight Night to Host World Title Fights
- No One is Above the Law - Our Democracy is in YOUR hands!
- Was it News or Advertising? Here are 12 questions about The Slippery Slope of Native Advertising
- From Coronavirus to Roe vs. Wade, who did it?
- Lipoprotein (a) Protein Highly Pure
- Coenzyme Q10 (Highly Pure ProductI