Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 322
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 132
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 121
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 121
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 106
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Business Loan Requirements by Loankumar
- DJ Van Keuren Announced as a Finalist for The Family Wealth Alliances "Best in the Industry Awards"
- The Madison Group Arranges $20,700,000 Bridge Loan for a Medical Center in Utah
- One Park Financial a Winner of the South Florida 2018 Top Workplaces Award for Second Year in a Row
- Estate Planning Team Welcomes Craig Szabo as DST Trustee
- Jefferson Capital Brothers Guest Speakers at Blockchain Summit 2018
- Coastal Equities Customer Files Arbitration Alleging Unsuitable Recommendations
- Fiat To Cryptocurrencies Exchange Cryptology lists Pundi X (NPXS), TomoChain (TOMO) and PolicyPal
- TRA Announces the Launch of our New Website
- MySIPonline Reveals How they Choose the Best Schemes from Kotak MF
Ms. Habtezghi brings more than 20 years of energy industry and investment banking experience to the firm.
In her most recent role as Managing Director at 2020 Global Ventures LLC, she was a strategic corporate finance and M&A advisor for companies and governments in the U.S., Latin America, and Sub‐Sahara Africa regions across the energy, power and agribusiness sectors.
Throughout her career, Ms. Habtezghi served in key roles advising public and private companies while at prominent investment banking firms such as BNP Paribas, KPMG Corporate Finance, Banc of America Securities and JPMorgan.
Ms. Habtezghi has arranged and executed over $10 billion of global M&A and financing, including investment grade, high yield, convertible, and common equity securities.
Prior to investment banking, she began her career as a reservoir and operations engineer for Phillips Petroleum Company, where she focused on the US Lower 48 conventional and unconventional resource basins.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hassle-Free Oracle Documentation with Brand New dbForge Documenter
- Hip hop group Alliance of Fire release debut single 'Get to You'
- Meddco.com - India's Emerging Healthcare Search Engine
- Over 200 business advisors gather in Denver to help small-business owners exit their businesses
- Electronic Component ID Poster Released
- Evolve IP® Named For Sixth Time to the Inc. 500 | 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- Staropramen Beer Legends go Global
Ms. Habtezghi holds a Master's degree in Business Administration from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and Bachelor of Science degree in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Oklahoma.
"It is rare to find someone of Eloner's talent, experience and detailed knowledge of her field," said Chairwoman and CEO Suzanne Shank. "She is an extremely valuable addition to our capital markets team and helps us continue to strongly compete in the energy sector."
"I am thrilled to have Eloner on board, as we continue to grow the corporate finance and capital markets team," said John Rhea, President of the Corporate Finance and Capital Markets division. "Her track record and proven capabilities send a clear signal that SCSCO is a major player in the Energy, Natural Resources and Utilities sectors and will continue to recruit and retain top talent to deliver greater value and insights to our corporate clients."
"I am very excited to join such a dynamic and accomplished firm," said Ms. Habtezghi. "I have taken on difficult and rewarding challenges my whole career and I look forward to working with John's team to take the firm to even greater heights."
Ms. Habtezghi is a board member of ExpandED Schools, a non-profit organization aimed at closing the achievement gap through educational enrichment. She holds FINRA Series 7, 79 and Series 63 licenses.
More on eTradeWire News
- What Bothers You While Renting Porta Potty? And How to get rid of it?
- Public Safety Teams Endorse Candidate Katrina Foley for Mayor 2018
- Metro Ford of OKC Hosts Ford's Drive 4 Your School
- Four Tomoka Eye Associates Staff Have Earned a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant Certification
- KDG's Small Business IT Support Team Addresses "Foreshadow" Attack
- Astroglia Pharma Launches NeuroClub, An Over-the-Counter Brain Health Brand
- A Poetic Mountain Range | Poetry by Hamdi Meça
Siebert Cisneros Shank & Co., LLC acquired Siebert Capital Markets in November 2014 from Siebert Financial Corp. and has significantly increased its corporate financing activities. Since that time, it has financed $412.5 billion in global corporate bond issuances and $26.0 billion in global equity offerings.
SCSCO (http://siebertcisnerosshank.com) participated in over $149 billion in corporate finance transactions across debt, equity, and hybrid asset classes for a wide range of Fortune 500 corporations across industry sectors in 2017. This represents a 20% increase over prior year's volume of $124 billion.
Dual headquartered in New York and Oakland, CA, SCSCO has 17 offices nationwide. It has transacted more than $1.4 trillion of municipal bonds and $1.1 trillion of corporate bond and equity transactions since its founding in 1996.
It earned the distinction in 2010 of becoming the first minority-owned firm in America to rank among the top 10 senior managers of municipal bonds, as ranked by Thomson Reuters. The firm ranked as the No. 1 minority- and woman-owned municipal finance firm for 19 consecutive years.
- Milestone House has provided safe and stable housing for hundreds of foster children
- Joydip Gupta joins Scienaptic as India Operations Lead
- Chocolak Is Selling And Shipping Chocolates Directly From The Artisans To End Users Across The Globe
- LinenMe launches new colors in Autumn / Winter 2019 Bed and Bath collections
- Aspioneer listed CMARIX as Top Renowned Brand of the year 2018
- P3iD Technologies Incorporates to accelerate growth
- KRATOS and trade.io announce partnership to democratize commodity trading markets
- Latest & Most Effective B2B Email Marketing Techniques of 2018
- Megicbyte Solutions Started Logo Design Services- Avail Now
- When You Choose Reliable Local Microsoft Support Partner
- Sovereign Home Improvements Now Provides Top Quality Workmanship for Less
- Why is my HP Printer not Taking Paper
- Agriya develops efficient on-demand taxi apps for hassle free travel
- Hindu statesman Rajan Zed to speak at Lutheran Church in Nevada
- Sharenumbersystem Is One Of The Most Popular Automated Income Systems - Constant Source Of Cash
- Businesses choose 'Uber' for recycling
- The Knowledge Group Has Scheduled a Live Webcast on An Overview of an M&A Deal
- Julia Barretto and Joshua Garcia give a modern take on a classic story in "Ngayon at Kailanman"
- AMBEROS Launched Exclusive Collection of Round Beads Baby Teething Necklaces and Bracelets
- South Africa's Cyberspace Administrator Celebrates Women