Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 536
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 245
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 205
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 194
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 165
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 157
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 126
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Quick and Easy Small Business Financing Options in India
- ONE WORLD Fund Doubles Bay Area Target for Impact Investments
- Dr. Sabrina Scott of Red Feather Financial Speaks About Love/Hate Relationship With Insurance
- Zarvic Brothers sends follow up letter to Maning & Napier Inc board
- The Wrong Timeline of Raising the Minimum
- Heritage Bank CEO Covers Business Issue of South Atlanta Magazine
- Alan Biller and Associates Promotes From Within
- Visionary Market Analyst Michael Markowski Predicted the Third-Largest Drop in Dow's History
- Quantum Capital Partners Arranges $64 MM Construction Loan for Student Housing Near U. of Washington
Ms. Habtezghi brings more than 20 years of energy industry and investment banking experience to the firm.
In her most recent role as Managing Director at 2020 Global Ventures LLC, she was a strategic corporate finance and M&A advisor for companies and governments in the U.S., Latin America, and Sub‐Sahara Africa regions across the energy, power and agribusiness sectors.
Throughout her career, Ms. Habtezghi served in key roles advising public and private companies while at prominent investment banking firms such as BNP Paribas, KPMG Corporate Finance, Banc of America Securities and JPMorgan.
Ms. Habtezghi has arranged and executed over $10 billion of global M&A and financing, including investment grade, high yield, convertible, and common equity securities.
Prior to investment banking, she began her career as a reservoir and operations engineer for Phillips Petroleum Company, where she focused on the US Lower 48 conventional and unconventional resource basins.
More on eTradeWire News
- Vick Brown - One Stop Shop For Everything Needed To Be Successful In Your Online Business
- WHISKEY CROSSING - New Jersey Country Blues Band Performs Live on GingerNewYork TV Show
- Landscaping Fort Collins Colorado
- Amelia Presley (Highway Sisters) Spotted In Cross Plains, Texas
- Deniz Olmez Amazon Consulting Services / Amazon Consultant
- Mayoral Candidate Katrina Foley helped find a way to legally stop the needle exchange program
- Ealing residents join 700,000 on the People's Vote March for the Future
Ms. Habtezghi holds a Master's degree in Business Administration from the Cox School of Business at Southern Methodist University in Dallas and Bachelor of Science degree in Petroleum Engineering from the University of Oklahoma.
"It is rare to find someone of Eloner's talent, experience and detailed knowledge of her field," said Chairwoman and CEO Suzanne Shank. "She is an extremely valuable addition to our capital markets team and helps us continue to strongly compete in the energy sector."
"I am thrilled to have Eloner on board, as we continue to grow the corporate finance and capital markets team," said John Rhea, President of the Corporate Finance and Capital Markets division. "Her track record and proven capabilities send a clear signal that SCSCO is a major player in the Energy, Natural Resources and Utilities sectors and will continue to recruit and retain top talent to deliver greater value and insights to our corporate clients."
"I am very excited to join such a dynamic and accomplished firm," said Ms. Habtezghi. "I have taken on difficult and rewarding challenges my whole career and I look forward to working with John's team to take the firm to even greater heights."
Ms. Habtezghi is a board member of ExpandED Schools, a non-profit organization aimed at closing the achievement gap through educational enrichment. She holds FINRA Series 7, 79 and Series 63 licenses.
More on eTradeWire News
- Will the Future of Who be Blue for New Time Lord, Jodie Whittaker?
- Alice assignment help for college students
- Inventor Saves Honey Bees! New invention makes destroying Varroa Mites affordable
- Great Gatsby Gala Planned Nov. 10
- River City Exteriors Now Installing Energy Star Replacement Windows
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
Siebert Cisneros Shank & Co., LLC acquired Siebert Capital Markets in November 2014 from Siebert Financial Corp. and has significantly increased its corporate financing activities. Since that time, it has financed $412.5 billion in global corporate bond issuances and $26.0 billion in global equity offerings.
SCSCO (http://siebertcisnerosshank.com) participated in over $149 billion in corporate finance transactions across debt, equity, and hybrid asset classes for a wide range of Fortune 500 corporations across industry sectors in 2017. This represents a 20% increase over prior year's volume of $124 billion.
Dual headquartered in New York and Oakland, CA, SCSCO has 17 offices nationwide. It has transacted more than $1.4 trillion of municipal bonds and $1.1 trillion of corporate bond and equity transactions since its founding in 1996.
It earned the distinction in 2010 of becoming the first minority-owned firm in America to rank among the top 10 senior managers of municipal bonds, as ranked by Thomson Reuters. The firm ranked as the No. 1 minority- and woman-owned municipal finance firm for 19 consecutive years.
- Miami Beach's Physician Defense Group, LLC (PDG) signed agreements for a range of IT services
- Dashing Dog Rescue New Website Launch
- United Premier Soccer League Names Dave Simmons National Referee Assignor and Director of Officials
- Combatives Academy a unique martial arts journey
- Prevention Efforts Compliment Substance Abuse Treatment
- New Edition of Katherine Philips's translation of Corneille's The Death of Pompey
- Ken La Salle Presents Max Dedge in The Time of The Uniborg
- Drug Abuse Treatment in Easton Helped by Police
- Ray Harvey Announces Release of Gap-Toothed Girl
- Crypto Buying Crypto? SOLAREUM Acquires Kashhcoin
- Hidy Ochiai Karate celebrates Grand Opening in Ashburn Virginia
- Santa Barbara County's oldest continually operating private school visits GranVida Senior Living
- Taking the Archery World by Storm
- Grand Opening Of The Great Republic Pop-up At Highland Park Village, Dallas
- Mikel J. Wilson Announces Release of Death Opens a Window
- "Shades of Evening" the work of Cam DeCaussin Slated for Royse Contemporary this November
- TCWEP Networking Group Opens Up Membership to Business-to-Businesses
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Erica Soller as Billing Assistant
- MGA Entertainment CEO Isaac Larian honored during Cal State LA's Alumni Awards Gala
- Gulf Coast Village opens new 'Faith and Fitness Trail' to promote healthy living, spirituality