Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- Passfeed Expands Its Financial Repertoire
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Passfeed: The Go-To App for Shopping and Entertainment
- Introducing ShareMyForm – Easy and Cheap Esignatures
- Merchants and Marketplace: A Match Made in Heaven
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- dBase, LLC. is excited to announce the NEW version of dBASE® 2019 – Optimized Edition
- Infoworks Bolsters Go-To-Market Executive Team
- Alliance Technologies LLC. Again Named Top 50 St. Louis Company
siberX is a roaming, customized platform for training, events, and skills development. They have partnered with EC-Council to provide industry leading certifications to train and test professionals – with a team of multi-disciplinary experts, they will run live simulations and war games to recreate threats, scenarios, and responses. All siberX programs are provided through in-person, self-paced, and blended formats and will service multiple industries across Canada.
CEHv10 is the worlds most advanced ethical hacking course with 20 of the most current security domains an ethical hacker will want to know when planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 20 comprehensive modules, the course covers over 270 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
Security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you "live" through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
The goal of this course is to help master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the globally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification
SiberX has brought on Tej Gandhi to deliver this 5 day training. Gandhi holds 3 years of experience in IT Security and 7 years in Information Technology. He is a passion driven IT Security/ Cyber Forensics professional and holds multiple certifications such as CISA, CISM, PCIP, CEI, CEH to name a few. Gandhi is presently pursuing a Master's Degree in Digital Investigation and Cyber Forensics.
This workshop will be run by siberX from October 22nd, 2018 – October 26th, 2018. Participants of the workshop not only receive a 5 day comprehensive workshop, they also receive 40 CPE (Continuing Professional Education) credits and instructional resources as well as further discounts to future EC-Council and siberX trainings.
Registrations are open at http://www.siberx.org
If you would like more information, please contact siberX at 1-888-275-4235 or by email at email@example.com
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Lexy Panterra Hosts First Ever Twerk Camp
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Ravi Zupa Releases New Set of Cheeky, Dog-Themed Matchboxes
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets