Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sky Zone Madison to Host Grand Re-Opening Event
- 'Last Evangelist' David Heavener Speaks God's Truth In Underground TV Churches
- That's A Wrap: The 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Winners are Announced
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- Filmmaker Antoine Allen Showcases Female Empowerment in new Film LOLA
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- Griot Gala Oscars 2020 Party Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion
- William H. "Bill" Cress, Vaudeville Star dead at 97
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
"We regret that the Siberian State Symphony Orchestra will not be here as planned. We just received notification yesterday of the visa issue," said Mary Lee Mann, president of the Fort Myers Community Concert Association, which was bringing the orchestra to Fort Myers as part of its 2020 concert series.
Mann said she worked throughout Wednesday to find a replacement for the cancelled performance and was able to secure the Siberian Virtuosi to perform March 19. Ticket-holders for the January 27 performance can use their same tickets for the March 19 concert.
Ten violinists and a pianist comprise the award-winning Siberian Virtuosi, the State Ensemble of the Republic of Sakha, acclaimed for their energy, unique arrangements and virtuosity. The ensemble has gained an increasing popularity in Russia and around the world since it was founded in 1994, winning numerous international awards in Russia, France, Italy and Hungary. Their eclectic repertoire combines Bach, Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi with de Sarasate, Shor, Sibelius and many more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Escape to Chile's Wine Region with Patagonia Camp's Wine & Nature Week
- New Leadership Role for Avanti Press in Canada
- Kidfresh Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary At Expo West 2020 With Fresh New Look And Tasty Additions
- Deborah King Center Publishing Announced Release of Melinda Malone's Personal Memoir: Off My Chest
- Participating Restaurants Announced for Special Equestrians Taste of Love
The Fort Myers Community Concert Association, now in its 71st concert season, is an all-volunteer not-for-profit organization founded by the legendary Barbara B. Mann in 1949 to bring world-class entertainment to Southwest Florida at affordable prices. The association consists of more than 1,700 members, underwriters and sponsors. Performers brought to Fort Myers in the past by the association include The Israel Ballet, Violinist Itzhak Perlman, The Boston Brass, Minnesota Orchestra, Cleveland Orchestra, Vienna Boys Choir, Pianist Andre Watts, Violinist Joshua Bell with the Academy of St. Martin in the Fields and many others. For Community Concert Association membership information, visit www.fortmyerscommunityconcerts.org.
Susan Bennett Marketing & Media, L.C.
- Backstage Launches Multi-City Tour to Invest in Underestimated Entrepreneurs and Ecosystems
- Digital Marketing Firm Introduces Commission-Based Programs For IT Companies
- Kelowna Orthodontic Office Aims to be Carbon Neutral
- If Your Child Has Special Needs, They Need a Special Dentist
- CLC Hubs at elementary schools
- Sky Zone Madison to Host Grand Re-Opening Event
- Unique as You Boutique expanding selections
- Kaleidescope - A Next Generation Artist Concert - 3/29 at Centene Auditorium
- New Exhibit at Fat Village Art Walk "It's Sketchy A.F."
- FoCE launches Election 2020 voter education resource page
- Take advantage of a 2-1 buydown rate and paid first year of HOA fees at Ventana at El Corazon
- Spring Tea Fundraiser sponsored by CLC
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- Cribs for Kids® Honors More Than 20 Women at 2020 Women of Achievement Awards
- All You Need To Know About Cupping Therapy
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Selected as Small Business Monthly 2020 "St. Louis Top Business Advisor"
- GAI Consultants Relocates Downtown Charleston Office
- abatUS establishes new operations in South Carolina to serve Southeastern markets
- Local Business of the Year Finalist
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker