Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 340
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Award-winning jazz singer/composer Kathy Sanborn releases a very special "America the Beautiful" for freedom lovers everywhere
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- New class of aspirational jigsaw puzzles infuses self-improvement into entertainment
- Fuconomy, LLC Creates New Site to Share Stories of and Support for Individuals Impacted by the Pandemic
"All couples have their ups and downs, and many can be weathered with love and a commitment to work things out." says Sonia Frontera, a collaborative divorce attorney, empowerment trainer and author of Solve the Divorce Dilemma: Do You Keep Your Husband or Do You Post Him on Craigslist? "Filing for divorce is a life-altering decision that should be made carefully and never in haste."
Before you head to your lawyer's office, Frontera recommends doing emotional inventory and sorting through your marital dynamics to determine whether your marriage can be saved or if it is time to move on.
Frontera offers seven queries to help you gain clarity and help you make the divorce decision with confidence.
1. Do you still love your partner?
If you no longer love your spouse, it is more humane to get a divorce, so both partners can rebuild their lives and be happy. If the love's still there, investing in the relationship can pay off and spare you from heartache and regret.
More on eTradeWire News
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth
- IEDC Recognizes Economic Development Organizations for Excellence in the Field
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
2. What do you need to be happy in a relationship and can you provide it to one another?
You may not be happy right now, but your marriage can improve if both parties are willing and able to work on it. Understanding your needs and communicating them to your spouse is the first step. Committing to a joint action plan is instrumental.
3. Are your spouse's behaviors offensive to any reasonable person or just to you?
Ponder whether most people find the behaviors that drive you crazy offensive or if they're your personal pet peeves. Some behaviors, like abuse, are deal-breakers. Lesser offenses, like leaving socks on the floor or the toothpaste cap off are annoying. But do they justify ending your marriage?
4. Are your spouse's annoying behaviors mindless, reckless or intended to upset you?
Evaluate whether you are vexed by thoughtless behaviors that can be corrected or if your spouse is hurting you intentionally.
More on eTradeWire News
- Free Agent, Daveon Howard, Returns to Grateful Hearts for a Second Charitable Event
- The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. Named One of Milwaukee's Best Places to Work
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Releases Video About Helium 10
- Northeast Florida Parade of Homes honors EvenTide and TrailMark model homes
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Voted "Best Jewelry Store in Savannah" for 2020 Best of the Best Awards
5. Do you contribute to relationship strife and can you make changes to reduce discord?
Pay attention to your words and actions and how they affect your relationship.
6. Would you be happier alone?
You deserve to be happy. You are not doing yourself or your spouse any favors by staying in a relationship that makes you miserable.
7. Are you afraid that, if you leave, you will regret it later?
Approximately 50 percent of divorced couples regret having divorced and wish they had worked harder at saving their marriages. If you are worried that you will be sorry you divorced, give your relationship one last chance.
- Clinical Repurposing Trials for COVID-19 and Cerebral Palsy Underway in Chicago
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Cancellation of 2020 Governor's Environmental Address
- As Broadway Remains Dark During These Uncertain Times, the Light of Carole Demas Shines On
- Easy Guide for the Best Shrub and Tree Care
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Pharmaceutical Equipment Distributor, Middlesex County, NJ
- Global Cancer Institute Brings on Two New Chief Medical Officers
- Keyfactor Launches Inaugural Virtual Conference in October
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Most Dangerous Jobs in America
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Southfield firm hires onsite teacher to support employees
- BullBag Corporation Launches in Home Depot Stores in South Florida
- The United Impact Fund & California Health Medical Reserve Corps Donate Respirator Masks to OLE
- Karen Tobiasen sets out to transform our lives and businesses with 'The Heart Revolution'
- Community Cooperative is awarded the inaugural Bay Pines Director's Cup for service to veterans
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
- TVS Boxing Network Adds 100 Classic TV Fights From the 1940's-80's on WatchYour.TV
- Covid-19 Bar Noise Limit Released for England
- Dedication To Community Names Pro Football Hall of Famer, Donnie Shell As Executive Advisor, Sports
- We Own It Calls On Credit Union CEOs to Keep People In Their Homes