Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
Similar on eTradeWire
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Save Fuel Reduce REGEN Cycles Guaranteed – ECOFuelMax
- WDTC provides access to drug testing centers nationwide
- El Monte RV & Road Bear RV Celebrate National RV Day with FREE National Park Passes to first 200 Customers on June 7th
- Transportation Electrification Virtual Forum to Examine Key EV Drivers, Advances and Strategies
- Rugged Outdoor Touch Screen Monitors for Outdoor Systems
- Uber Expands Menufy's Delivery Reach for Restaurants
- Green Sheep Logistical Solutions Corp. Overviews Logistics Industry Challenges
- BYD to Revolutionize Electric School Buses
"It is the Operator Licence holder's responsibility to ensure that their drivers are safe to drive," says Novadata's Paul Andrews, who helped develop the product. "However, most don't have a formal process for demonstrating that this has been checked. We designed our new record book to provide a simple framework for evaluating the driver's vision, ensuring that it is satisfactory enough for them to be driving; and it creates a robust audit trail of evidence that the O Licence holder has checked that the driver's eyesight is up to acceptable driving standards."
The new book provides a framework for conducting the kind of simple eyesight check used by driving test examiners, ensuring that the driver can read a licence plate made after 1 September 2001 from a distance of 20 metres. The Driver Eyesight Evaluation record book, which contains sufficient sheets for 25 separate checks, provides space for the number plate used for the test to be logged, so that its date suitability can be confirmed, plus the driver's signature and date of the test.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
The company representative conducting the check then records the outcome as satisfactory or unsatisfactory and also signs and dates the form. In addition, the form provides space to record the deadline by which the next evaluation must be conducted.
If the outcome is unsatisfactory, the simple check provides grounds on which to ban the driver from driving a company operating vehicle until their eyesight has been corrected by new prescription glasses or contact lenses.
"Ensuring that the driver can see well enough to drive safely sounds obvious," says Andrews, "yet we talk to so many Operators who aren't aware that they are responsible for checking this. Those who are aware often don't know how to go about evaluating and recording the result. This simple new product provides this process for them, helping to protect both driver and Operator and safeguarding the all-important O Licence."
The Driver Eyesight Evaluation record book is available from www.novadata.co.uk.
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JAMAAL AL-DIN corrects FOX5 ATL's Type O of Kareem's Name! #KAJ33'Spicy' NBA
- Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation Grant Applications for Non-Profit Organizations Now Available
- Zane Lamprey's 'Laughs & Drafts Brewery Tour' comes to Fort Myers Brewing June 30
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- New Children's Book Teaches About Myers-Briggs Personality Types
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com