Popular on eTradeWire
- The Kawagoe Tobu Hotel Celebrates its 6-Month Anniversary on December 29, 2020 - 511
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 508
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 426
- Weinberg Center Presents Virtual Concert - Jeff Daniels Alive and Well Enough - 289
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 227
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 199
- Unique one of a kind music project! Hear how Lithuanian language sounds like combined with French - 193
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 182
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 155
- Merger of Two Prominent General Contractors in DFW - 133
Similar on eTradeWire
- TVS Music Network.Com Adds Midnight Refrain Classic Jazz and Blues Series to WatchYour.TV Platform
- TVS Travel Network.Com Adds Port O Call, Lowcost Airlines Original Programming to WatchYour.TV
- Programmatic Advertising Emerges as a Major Margin Expansion Opportunity for Pay TV Providers in 2021
- Wohler releases AoIP & Analog options for their iVAM1-1
- TVS Video Techniques to Launch Worldwide Boxing Network With 3D Boxing Championships
- BitRouter Announces 3pi ATSC 3.0 Receiver for Automotive and Distance Learning Applications
- TVS Main Street Network.Com Adds Icons of Country Music to Post Cable Network on WatchYour.TV
- TVS Frontier Network.Com Adds 100 Classic Black and White Western Features to WatchYour.TV Platform
- January Family Friendly Entertainment on UKW MEDIA on ROKU! PLUS Instagram LIVE Q&As
- TVS Today Home Entertainment Network.Com Adds Insider Exclusive to the Schedule on WatchYour.TV
Sunbury-on-Thames – November 19, 2020 – Shotoku Broadcast Systems (http://www.shotoku.tv/), a leading international provider of robotic and manual camera support solutions ranging from pan/tilt heads through fully robotic studio pedestals and floor or ceiling track systems, has joined the Grass Valley Technology Alliance (GVTA). The Alliance, comprised of 22 diverse companies, is a certification program established to strengthen collaboration between members and provide vital benefits to customers, including improved purchasing confidence and access to a wide range of systems and solutions interoperable with Grass Valley platforms and workflow components.
"As our customers strive to deliver the captivating content and high production values that consumers demand, the Grass Valley Technology Alliance gives them access to trusted solutions that are tested and configured to ensure interoperability with Grass Valley's solutions – one of the major hurdles our customers face when deploying mutli-vendor systems," said Tim Shoulders, CEO and president of Grass Valley. "We are delighted to see Shotoku join the GVTA, bringing our valued ecosystem partners to a total of 20 diverse companies that support collaboration across the media production chain."
More on eTradeWire News
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Andrew Winnett Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- JackieBoy Entertainment and Comic Republic Global Network form partnership to launch new division of
- Mike Kaminski Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Northwestern Mutual-Chicago Wealth Management Advisor Honored for Philanthropic Service
Grass Valley works closely with GVTA applicants before awarding certification to ensure compatibility, interoperability and a strategic fit.
"Collaboration and co-operation are powerful tools in driving applications forward when providing customers with adaptable, scalable solutions," explained James Eddershaw, managing director of Shotoku Ltd. "Shotoku's robotic camera systems are computer controlled allowing for high levels of automation made possible through third-party integration, such as with Grass Valley's Ignite (https://www.grassvalley.com/products/ignite/) system, Being a member of GVTA gives our customers the ability to evaluate interoperable systems that are tried and trusted by Grass Valley and the other GVTA partners."
For more information on the GVTA and any of its member companies, please visit the Grass Valley website: https://www.grassvalley.com/products/gvta/.
- Saelig Introduces Multimode Geolocating Abeeway Smart Badge
- La Prensa Texas Heads to Washington D.C. Exclusive Coverage of the 2021 Presidential Inauguration
- Used Red 2019 Nissan Versa for Sale!
- Kurt Angle Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
- New Year New Vision Damon Batiste & NOSACONN INC. Take On Call To Action For Nation's Healing
- Ask Sharifah Adds New Podcast "The Winner's Journey Podcast with Host Viviana Puello" To Talk Show Lineup
- Innovative Environmental Technologies, Inc. (IET). is Disheartened by USPTO Decision
- Leopold's Ice Cream Announces the 11th Annual Creative Writing Challenge
- Bruneau & Co.'s online Estate Fine Art & Antique auction, Jan. 28th, has over 375 market fresh lots
- Growing Climate Solutions announces new 'SWFL Climate Compass Series'
- Wanderful to Host Final Edition of Moving Forward: An Anti-Racism Town Hall for the Travel Industry
- Oxygen Facial ( Red Carpet Facial) in Richmond Hill
- Author's new book receives a warm literary welcome
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation raises $66,800 at Voices of Hope Gala
- AUA College of Medicine Establishes Admissions Agreement with Mississippi Valley State University
- How can your business benefit from a non-compete, non-disclosure, and non-solicitation agreement
- SWFL seniors receive Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine at Gulf Coast Village
- Dollyhood Records Signs Distribution Deal With Sony!
- La Maquinaria Norteña releases 'Deluxe' edition of "En Las Buenas y En Las Malas"
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida expands E-Learning Hub to include full K-12 curriculum and more