Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 243
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 187
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 176
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 170
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 150
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 119
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 105
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- EVERGREEN IS THE BLOOD from Polestar Studios Stars Dawna Lee Heising, John Reign and Aki Aleong
- Global Film Studio Chooses Greece to Film a Feature Documentary About Unique Aspects of Some of Bruno Pischiutta's Movies
- The Voodoo Mon premiers on Twitch July 8th, 5pm PDT/8pm EST
- Moviegazoo Returns $350 Million in Ticket Sales Due To COVID-19
- AMERICA'S LAST LITTLE ITALY: THE HILL Announces Festival Premiere July 10
- 20th Annual Whitaker St. Louis Filmmakers Showcase runs virtually from July 10-19, 2020
- Alternative-Reality Racial Drama "The Other Foot" Movie Enters Pre-Production And Casting
- Sit, Stay, Lie Down and Watch This!
- Coming to Africa Premieres at the 2020 San Francisco Black Film Festival
- Nana Ama McBrown makes American Film Debut in Coming to Africa at San Francisco Black Film Festival
Anchored in Katia Shannon's own life experience as a type 1 diabetic, Standstill delves into the harrowing isolation that comes with being misunderstood. Expressing her greatest fear, the film proposes an impressionistic and visceral portrait of the fine thread that people living with diabetes navigate on a daily basis to stay alive.
''I wanted to challenge myself in conveying these intimate and intense sensations visually.'' said Shannon. ''I made the choice to never explicitly mention diabetes in the film, because when something happens in the real world, you never have the luxury of providing context. I wanted to rely on performance and Victoria (Diamond) was incredible. She has such range and truly carries you into this film.''
More on eTradeWire News
- Event Business Pivots to Making Student Desk Guards for School
- Kid Tennis Hub Launches Informative Blog for Tennis Parents
- Proposed Ban on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Could Save Billions
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
- Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning is now an A+ rated accredited business with the BBB
Standstill is lensed by cinematographer Derek Branscombe (How Tommy Lemenchick Became A Grade 7 Legend, The Colour of your Lips), produced by Katia Shannon and co-produced by Gareth Brown.
Financed through the Conseil des Arts et Lettres du Québec (CALQ) Emerging Artist program; the production is also grateful for the support it has received from key partnerships with MTL Grandé, Difuze, Film Laurentides, Star Suites, Outpost, Boisbriand Municipality, ID Vision Films, DGC and ACTRA to bring this film to life.
Synopsis: A fight to get through the gridlock becomes a fight for survival for Amanda as her body comes to a standstill.
Electronic Press Kit available at: https://www.flyerfilms.org/standstill
Trailer available at: https://youtu.be/4tUEFUs1zbY
- Lyle Boss Named Contributing Author for ThinkAdvisor
- Stephen Dybwad Invited to be Contributing Author for the Madison Indiana Courier
- We Are the Highest Paying Buyer Of Gold - 24Karat
- Law Office of David Steinfeld named Best of Palm Beach Gardens 2020
- DJ Swagrman No Es Bueno Para Las Despedidas! El título de su nueva canción
- How To Find The Top Hair Websites Online?
- Pulse Arena Charity Invitational
- Romance Blossoms in Quarantine: Julie Kavanagh's "Love in Isolation"
- This Sunday: Express-News Launches SA Inc
- Gghtx, Co-founder Avi Kerendian Receives $5,000 Grant For Global Health Education
- Help-A-Reporter-Out (HARO) Founder, Peter Shankman, Talks Risk-Taking on "Confidence Connection"
- John Rivers Brings Retirement And Income Radio To Boca Raton
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips the Script on Anxiety
- How Weight Stigma Benefits Social Policy Makers
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
- Panel Built, Inc. Offers In-Stock Guard Booths for Quick Security Solutions