Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Transaction Announcement – Warehouse Industrial Building Sold
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- Safety is the top priority for pressure vessel manufacturers
- Stray Current Monitoring of NASA's Space Launch System
- CIMdata to Host Free Webinar on Digital Skills Transformation
- Laser-View Technologies, Inc. and Codale (Salt Lake City, Utah) announce distribution agreement
- Packing a Punch - The New Pacvac Velo Backpack Vacuum Cleaner
- Thermal Tech Inc. Becomes Newest Representative of Nationwide Boiler Inc
- Badger Sheet Metal Works is a versatile fabrication shop
- CPL Detection Saves the Day and the Dog
Now, the milk company uses I-Plug Temperature Data Loggers in the back of their trailers to closely monitor milk temperature. Drivers enclose the loggers into their self-adhesive pouches and place them directly onto the crates, four per truck. Their lightweight and compact design make for an easy fit among the gallon containers. Installed this way, the temperature data loggers provide good coverage of the shipment and continually monitor the product throughout transit.
More on eTradeWire News
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- June Art Calendar & Artists' Mingle @ Barebrush.com
- Prosper Playhouse Partners with UVClear
- Some Are Lovin' Summer Rubbin'!
- Rene Krystle Hamlet Accepts Appointment - Washington Ambassador FoRe! PTSD Awareness
The data loggers start up with the push of a button and also have a stop button which sets them to bookmark readings but keep monitoring until reaching the end of their journey. Users set the sampling frequency to take a product reading once every 15 minutes, and it only takes 90 seconds for the sensor to register an alarm. The data loggers turn on on their alarm LEDs when they take a sample and find that the product is outside the safe temperature range set before the trip. Drivers simply check the loggers during routine stops and look at the status lights indicating that temperatures are OK, Over, or Under.
When delivering the crates to receivers, drivers use each data logger to transfer its temperature data via the USB port to a PC allowing a pdf report to be printed directly. The free software download for I-Plug data loggers also sends their temperature data online to a database where receivers can view it in graph format, in this case using the driver's Android tablet with a free app.
More on eTradeWire News
- iPOP Alumni, Albert Tsai reunites with "Dr. Ken" Cast for Online Event
- Anne Winters, iPOP Alum, Returns in "13 Reasons Why" Season 4 Trailer Debut
- San Francisco Black Film Festival XXII "Virtually Possible" June 18-August 2
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
The milk company saves both time and product by using the portable I-Plug loggers in the back of their milk trucks, which provide effective and reliable monitoring for their temperature-sensitive product during transit. With this simple solution, it's much less common for drivers to find spoiled product. The ability of the I-Plug logger to provide an immediate printed .pdf report allows the producer to comply with FDA regulations and satisfy the customer that they are getting a safe product.
For more information on temperature data loggers, or to discuss your specific application with our specialists, give us a call at 800-956-4437 or visit us at https://www.dataloggerinc.com.
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month
- Hampton Roads area, VA towing and truck repair company acquires local waste disposal company
- Panel Built's Prefabricated Shelters Adapted to Form Covered Walkways
- What You Must Know About Today's Eclipse - And The Two After!