Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- 5th Annual "Spirit of Our Ancestors Festival" Includes Films Featuring Descendant, Smithsonian Museum Curator as Keynote Speaker, and Updated Play
Similar on eTradeWire
- USMC Custom Engraved Coins Hit Their Mark
- JunoActive Announces New Line of Plus-Size Sports Bras: Comfort Support Bras
- Born In Detroit ™ Apparel Launching At Select Meijer Locations In Metro Detroit
- zandifashions.com (888) 692-6000 Woman and Men High Quality Fashion
- Charles River Apparel Introduces Signal Hi-Vis Parka, ANSI Class 3 Approved Workwear for Winter
- Charles River Apparel Introduces ANSI Class 3 Approved Signal Hi-Vis Waterproof Jacket
- Annette's Boutique & Salon announces grand re-opening of first store in Tempe, AZ
- MinkeeBlue, Philadelphia-based Black-Owned Handbag Brand, Launches in Macy's Herald Square
- Prêt Activewear Design Corp. Aims to Become a Global Leader in the Online Maternity Shopping
The unabashed conservative clothing company, started by two friends from North Carolina, launched the "Freedom Club" so they can give even more back to the community their brand honors: first responders.
"By first responders, of course we mean the police, fire fighters, and paramedics who will rush to the scene to save our life," said Barrett Johnson, Shield Republic Co-Owner. "But I owe my life to hard-working teachers, nurses, and blue-collar life-savers of all stripes who make our communities great."
Johnson said he hopes the new loyalty initiative will remind hard-working, blue-collar workers that there are American-based companies out there that "have their backs."
Anyone can sign up to the Freedom Club, and followers can earn points toward perks with follows on Instagram, Facebook, and even celebrating a birthday. Every purchase earns points as well, and participants can get 200 bonus points for signing up now by visiting: https://www.shieldrepublic.com/pages/freedom-club
More on eTradeWire News
- Custom Engraved Firefighter Coins Make A Great Retirement Gift
- Tyler Clark Joins Global Learning Charter Public School as a Grade 5 ELA Teacher
- KITROBOT Intelligent System Corp. Introduces an AI-Powered Disinfecting Robot For Automated Cleaning
- Top Four Cold Chain Growth Drivers in 2023
- One Year Anniversary Serving In Montgomery County
"We know American values run deep among our fans, and we will never forget the importance of showing respect to those who serve us," Johnson said. "Our goal has always been to give back to our hardest working neighbors, and we feel like we're just getting started," Johnson said.
About Shield Republic
Shield Republic is a proud American lifestyle brand founded in 2016, outside Raleigh, NC. by Barrett Johnson and Ryan Carter. All of the apparel and merchandise is proudly designed and manufactured in the United States.
Shield Republic offers thousands of the most creative and fresh apparel & merchandise items which embody American pride. Shield Republic appeals to patriotic Americans who are passionate about personal strength, the 2nd amendment, our military, and our Nation's first responders.
Shield Republic Charities is our way of showing our appreciation to our soldiers, first responders and their families. Since our founding we have donated more than $50,000 to families in need.
Follow Shield Republic on:
Shield Republic Apparel: https://www.shieldrepublic.com
Shield Republic, Charlie Romero
- vRealm Partners with MindPrint Learning to Bring Personalized Learning to Students
- People First Content Cracks the Code on AI Writing Software
- CWC360 Merges with Quality Cleaning Services, Grows Liverpool, UK Presence
- Noted Cancer Researcher V.K. Gadi to Keynote 2023 South Carolina Life Sciences Conferenc
- New Day Foundation Announces $150k Grant from Priority Health and the Total Health Care Foundation
- Phoenix On Bain Announces Flash Sale for Micro Weddings
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement
- New from Down & Out Books: 27 DAYS by Patrick H. Moore
- Daugherty Business Solutions Named a Top Workplace by Energage
- New publication helps lawyers develop the skills needed for business development
- Cohen Woodworking Names Alan Turner Plant Manager
- Leeds College of Building Showcases Higher-Level Training for National Apprenticeship Week 2023
- Plymouth Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
- How to Make Choosing an Assisted Living Facility for Your Male Loved One Easier
- Stay Hydrated at Work with the Drinkmate OmniFizz Carbonation Machine
- Colorado Workers' Compensation Attorneys Defend Clients in Ski Resort Workplace Accidents
- Climate Institute Signs Agreement with Swiss-Based 2000-Watt Smart Cities Association to Promote New Climate Change Programs in the United States
- Superryor Launches Mission to Ignite Transformative Journey of Healing through Non-Fiction Books
- Author Terence Ang Announces A Gift From The Heart
- Wildflower Bee Farm publishes new book "What Grandpa Learned from His Honeybees"