Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 437
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
Similar on eTradeWire
- Histria Books Announces the Release of Lafayette: Courtier to Crown Fugitive, 1757-1777
- A Brilliant Demise: The Strange World of the Dansers—VIEW FINDER by Greg Jolley
- Rickards: Impeachment Will Boomerang on Democrats
- New Book Release! David Hawk's The Christmas Roast
- New Book Release- Frederic & Cassandra Book One The Sinister House
- John Saenger's "Viral Dreams" is a Heart-racing Science-Fiction Adventure
- New Book, Wings Not Strings, Empowers Parents To Let Go With Confidence
- Theresa Piasta Launches New Book for Pet Lovers
- Wizard World Teams With East Bay Children's Book Project On Donation Program In Oakland, Nov. 22-24
- "Give a Manor Take a Manor: The Rise and Decline of a Medieval Manor" by Murray Johnston is publishe
One night in the beautiful orchard of Westorchid, three baby swans are hatched. At the very moment of the third swan's birth, a star in the sky flickers, proclaiming this swan would have a shining future. The three baby swans, Loc, Ty, and Cal, dunk for pond weeds and enjoy life every day to the fullest. But while Loc and Ty grow bigger every day, Cal remains small and doesn't develop any wings.
Despite the young swan's inability to fly, Cal can sing the loveliest songs. This special swan's magic begins when all the other swans gather to build wings for Cal. Admired by a loving family, loyal friends, and a shining star, Cal becomes the angel swan who learns to soar freely.
What was the motivation for this heart-warming story? "I've always been touched by the strength and courage of children and adults who face obstacles that prevent them from enjoying life to its fullest," said the author. "I admire their willingness to persevere and see the bright side of life. They laugh and smile. They work hard to do their very best. As a teacher, I watch these children flourish because of their positive attitude."
About the Author: Award-winning author Christine Conrad Cazes lives with her husband, Lloyd, and their two dogs in Westchester County, New York. A teacher by day and writer by night, as a reading and writing specialist in the public-school system, her young students are her source of inspiration. "She Never Asked for Wings" is the author's third children's book, continuing her Westorchid series. "Punkin" and "Gem's Gift," her first children's books, both received the Pinnacle Book Achievement Award in the categories of Children's Interest and Children's Literary Fiction.
More on eTradeWire News
- Open Studios Day on Saturday, December 7th 2019 Angels Gate Cultural Center
- What does it mean to be a first-time homebuyer?
- Strategic Organizing announces name change to Digital Union Lab
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Art Fringe Serves Up Depravity Through Creativity
"Hardships turn into miracles in this delightful children's story that takes wing. We are proud to be the publisher of this inspiring tale," said Robert Fletcher, CEO of Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Agency.
SHE NEVER ASKED FOR WINGS (Hardcover ISBN: 978-1-949483-85-7, $21; Softcover ISBN: 978-1-949483-84-0, $11.95) can now be ordered through the publisher's website:
www.sbprabooks.com/ChristineConradCazes or at your favorite book seller.
WHOLESALERS: This book is distributed by Ingram Books and other wholesale distributors. Contact your representative with the ISBN for purchase. Wholesale purchase for retailers, universities, libraries, and other organizations is also available through the publisher; please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategic Book Publishing and Rights Co, LLC
www.SBPRA.net (http://www.strategicbookclub.com/) www.AuthorMarketingIdeas.com www.PublishOnDemandGlobal.com
*About our book publishing, marketing, and distribution team … We have provided services to over 10,000 authors around the world in the last eight years. We have hybrid-published over 6,500 authors, (about 500+ in a "traditional style" contract and the remainder in a self-publishing style), and their books are for sale in all the normal Ingram distribution channels, and Amazon and B&N (US, UK, Australia, Europe), plus China, India, Malaysia and almost every country in the world. We have attended and exhibited at over 30 of the largest book fairs in the world including London, New York, Beijing, Frankfurt, Guadalajara, New Delhi, Taiwan, and more. We have been instrumental in the adoption of POD in mainland China and Korea. For our author-clients we have produced over 1,000 press releases, video book trailers and other marketing materials for authors around the world. We have created over 7,500 author websites with extended capabilities, we have over 1,200 multi-format eBooks available on Kindle, Apple, Kobo, and other eBook platforms around the world. We look forward to assisting you to the best of our ability.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jose Franco: Bronx Hustle, Selling Dope and Starting A Business
- The Templar Fund Earns 56.580% in First Year of Public Operation
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Additions to Leadership Team
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Cody Ko & Noel Miller Tiny Meat Gang: The Global Domin
- Get bonus cards with City Barbeque gift card purchase this holiday season
- Third Coast Bakery Wins National Award From PETA
- Art Exhibition by JASA Opens November 22 At The Grand Bay Plaza Main Lobby, Coconut Grove
- Tarps Now® Expands Mesh Tarps Providing Wide Range of Exposure Levels and Applications
- No Power, No Access Doesn't Have to Mean No Business
- Q3 2019 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Fishing and Accessories: High-Quality Fishing Gear for Success
- Trypsin Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Salient Process Announces Acquisition of Dosvak LLC's Interests
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Connected Real Estate Summit Launched in Partnership with the #TechSuperShow 2020 in Florida
- Rising Films' Dark-Comedy "Aim High" Receives Award; Momentum Building For Next Feature Length Film
- Mossy Nissan Joins Padres Pedal The Cause In a Race To Cure Cancer
- Looking for a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta? Visit Our Dealership!
- "Christmas Thing" Released by Hit Songwriter Bryan Wayne
- The NLFA Hosts Player Combine/Showcase
- PopStops Signs Licensing Agreement with Carroll Shelby Licensing, an Iconic Automotive Manufacturer
- Rent A Press Adds Stickers to Print Products
- Montessori Education Please, Monte-Something, No!
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign for Only $3,995