Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
- Angela Rye Sits Down with Black Cooperative Investment Fund
- Millennium's Inaugural Virtual Assembly A Smashing Success
- San Francisco Event Company, Entire Productions, Rolls Out New Promotional Marketing Division
- Leadership NEXT to discuss business recovery during July 14 virtual program
- Brooklyn Borough President Awards Citation To James 'Jay" Hill
- Advanced Aesthetic Solutions to host Cosmos & Kisses July 6
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold an online-only Design for the Home and Garden Auction on July 26th
- Local Man Needs Assistance to Complete Fundraising Challenge
- "Brunch and Browse" Lovely Care's Upcoming Flavorful Facility Reveal
The Día de los Muertos and Halloween-themed event for the community, visitors and their families will include a haunted house, mariachi band, corn maze, live entertainment, costume contest for children and adults with prizes, and a bilingual DJ/emcee for dancing under the stars.
Sugar skull face painting will be done by cosmetology students at Paul Mitchell The School. Artists Marile Franco, Christopher Sweeney and Erick Montes de Orca, whose work is on display at Shangri-La Springs Sept. 1-Oct. 31, will be available to meet and greet.
In the tradition of the Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) to honor deceased loved ones, attendees will have the chance to participate in an altares de Muertos. In this tradition of many Hispanic cultures, the altares will be decorated with flowers and traditional items under the gazebo. Guests who wish to can add pictures of loved ones to the altares.
More on eTradeWire News
- Horizons Savannah Raises Over $90,000 of Support During 2020 Giving Day
- Commercial Auto Insurance vs. Personal Auto Insurance
- MEMEENO Wins 2020 Top Choice of the Year Award
- International open ideas competition receives 960 entries for an iconic landmark in Silicon Valley
- AxessPointe Community Health Centers Providing Testing for COVID-19
A kids' cave with Coco the movie, arts and crafts, storytelling, temporary tattoos and face painting are included with ticket purchase, as well as a photo booth and pinatas. A corn maze created by Farmer Mike's U Pick in Bonita Springs is available for additional purchase. Refreshments, also for additional purchase, will include tacos, Mexican street corn, churros, beer, wine, and in the kid's cave: juice boxes and cracker snacks.
Tickets are $5 in advance and $10 at the door for ages 13 and over. Children under age 12 are free with paying adult. For information, contact email@example.com or 239-949-0749. For tickets, click here (https://www.exploretock.com/harvestandwisdom/event/73775/day-of-the-dead-monster-mash).
- Newest PYNKTALKS Guest is a Musician & "Unicorn Magic Professional"
- Makita Trusts Blades Direct & Bladesdirect.net as The Newest Distributor
- 2b Acting release their hard-hitting interactive video 'NO: The Line'
- Outdoor dining and additional businesses now open at The Collection
- R&B's Troy Tyler Drops His Latest Single, "Good Good"
- Battlestar Galactica, One Tree Hill, Star Trek Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Week
- Devin Burrows' THE WRETCHED Score to be Released
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department Chooses RadioMobile For AVL Mobile Data Communications
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Healthy Cookie Brittle Company, Brooklyn Bites, Now Available in Whole Foods Market
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs