Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 339
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 243
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Spectre Wallets: Make Life Simple
- KleenParts.com Finally Makes Carburetor Cleaning Easy
- Mofas Publishes Its First Stable Release In Chrome Web Store
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Is Content Marketing Dead? We discuss how a content-driven retail sector can work
- D & G Collins Enterprises, Inc awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Mr. Brian Peterson and Government Marketplace LLC
- Nutter Home Loans and Tamara Day Announce Alliance
SG24 LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of SkinGuard24 Hand Sanitizer Labeled to Contain Methanol
Risk Statement: Substantial methanol exposure can result in nausea, vomiting, headache, blurred vision, permanent blindness, seizures, coma, permanent damage to the nervous system or death. Although all persons using these products on their hands are at risk, young children who accidently ingest these products and adolescents and adults who drink these products as an alcohol (ethanol) substitute, are most at risk for methanol poisoning. To date, SG24 LLC. has not received any reports of adverse events related to the products of this recall.
|SkinGuard24 – All Day Hand Sanitizer Plastic bottle with Foam Pump||8 oz (250 mL)||7 93573 147125||051230024|
|SkinGuard24 – All Day Hand Sanitizer Plastic bottle with Foam Pump||2.67 oz (70 ml)||7 93573 147103||051220024|
|SkinGuard24 – All Day Hand Sanitizer Spray Pocket Pen||10 mL||7 93573 14709||051210048|
|SkinGuard24 – All Day Hand Sanitizer Individual Towelette packaged as Single Use||2.5 x 3.75||03150025|
More on eTradeWire News
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021
- Smart Baking Company ranks on two OBJ lists for incredible growth
- IEDC Recognizes Economic Development Organizations for Excellence in the Field
- Nevada School District Contact Center Receives 25,000+ Calls To Support Remote Student Learning
- Free Agent, Daveon Howard, Returns to Grateful Hearts for a Second Charitable Event
The recalled products are used as a hand sanitizer for hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin when soap and water are not available. The recalled products are packaged in PET or High-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic bottle with foam head or pen and as Individually packaged Towelettes with UPC's 7935733144725, 79357314703, 7935733147103, 79357314709. The recalled products label colors are teal and blue which includes the words SkinGuard24- All Day Hand Sanitizer. The recalled products were distributed nationwide throughout the United States.
SG24 LLC is notifying its customers/distributors by recall letter and consumers via this press release. We are also notifying our distributors, who will help notify their customers by phone calls, emails, and/or mailed letters and is arranging for return of all Recalled Products.
Consumers, distributors, and retailers that have recalled products should stop use or distribution and return to place of purchase. Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they experience any of the aforementioned problems that may be related to the use of this product.
Consumers with questions regarding this recall can contact SG24 LLC 1.877.470.8618 Ext. 20, Mon-Fri during business hours 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM (EST) or e-mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA's MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail or by fax.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Dieringer Research Group, Inc. Named One of Milwaukee's Best Places to Work
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Releases Video About Helium 10
- Northeast Florida Parade of Homes honors EvenTide and TrailMark model homes
- Kristen Baird® Jewelry Voted "Best Jewelry Store in Savannah" for 2020 Best of the Best Awards
- Data & Software Integrations from KDG Keep Companies Connected
- Complete and submit the report Online
- Regular Mail or Fax: Download form or call 1- 800-332-1088 to request a reporting form, then complete and return to the address on the pre-addressed form, or submit by fax to 1-800-FDA-0178
This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Company Contact Information
Visit ww.skinguard24.com/recall.htm to see if your affected or contact us below.
P O Box 406
Bolingbroke, GA 31004
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Cancellation of 2020 Governor's Environmental Address
- As Broadway Remains Dark During These Uncertain Times, the Light of Carole Demas Shines On
- Easy Guide for the Best Shrub and Tree Care
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Pharmaceutical Equipment Distributor, Middlesex County, NJ
- Global Cancer Institute Brings on Two New Chief Medical Officers
- Keyfactor Launches Inaugural Virtual Conference in October
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Most Dangerous Jobs in America
- Arduino Based CAN Bus, LIN Bus, Ethernet Development And Prototyping Boards For Automotive And Industrial Applications
- Southfield firm hires onsite teacher to support employees
- BullBag Corporation Launches in Home Depot Stores in South Florida
- The United Impact Fund & California Health Medical Reserve Corps Donate Respirator Masks to OLE
- Karen Tobiasen sets out to transform our lives and businesses with 'The Heart Revolution'
- Community Cooperative is awarded the inaugural Bay Pines Director's Cup for service to veterans
- Virtual Lean Six Sigma and Artificial Intelligence Conference Helps Solve Problems in Year of Pandemic
- TVS Boxing Network Adds 100 Classic TV Fights From the 1940's-80's on WatchYour.TV
- Covid-19 Bar Noise Limit Released for England
- Dedication To Community Names Pro Football Hall of Famer, Donnie Shell As Executive Advisor, Sports
- We Own It Calls On Credit Union CEOs to Keep People In Their Homes
- Spectre Wallets: Make Life Simple