Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 884
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Award-Nominated Podcast Celebrates Pride with a Diversity of LGBT Stories
- Club Kaizen Joins forces with the Latin Podcast Academy Awards Recognizing Podcast Content Creator
- Hudson Valley Water Advocate Launches New Podcast For Water
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- ASR Media Productions Welcomes Two New Faces to Their Team
- 1.1 Million NBA Fans Watch Chat Sports' Innovative NBA Finals 'Watch-Party' Broadcast Live On YouTube
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- New Semi-Pro Football League Announces Team Names and Logos
A prime example of this comes from Brian's efforts leading up to and during San Francisco Blockchain Week 2018 – the largest blockchain conference on the West Coast.
Brian was the official on-site writer for the event.
In the weeks preceding the conference, Brian interviewed many of the top speakers by phone and email. These entrepreneurs are among the best and brightest within the blockchain community and beyond.
The top-notch talent interviewed by Brian included managers of hedge funds, principal researchers at well-known tech companies, large investors, and of course, the creators of many of the most prominent projects in blockchain technology today.
More on eTradeWire News
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
For each such interview, a corresponding blog post was created. The blog posts were uploaded to the content management system of The Ledger, a blog promoting SFBW 2018. Articles were then shared on social media.
The result was an exponential rise in viewership and unique visitors to The Ledger blog, which contributed to outstanding attendance at the event.
San Francisco Blockchain Week 2018 was a sold-out event with 6,000 people in attendance.
In short, Brian's writing created great content for The Ledger. The Ledger contributed to increased interest in SFBW 2019. And this increased interest led to the event selling out and being covered by major media outlets in the blockchain space, such as Coindesk.com.
The inescapable conclusion, then, is that BDN content marketing contributed to the success of a major marketing endeavor.
Of course, Brian's writing and social media presence was only one factor in the equation. But this factor was undoubtedly a significant one, as Brian created a healthy portion of The Ledger's total content.
More on eTradeWire News
- Washington Trust Provides $30 Million to Benchmark for Popular New Pond Village Community in Walpole
- How To Build Customer Engagement By Collecting Survey Data And Feedback Forms
- Fromm Pest Control Offering Free Termite Inspections in Time for the Start of Termite Season
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- Hanley Investment Group Arranges Sale of Multi-tenant Pad Building for $901 PSF in Phoenix Metro
And as can be seen in the image above, the rise in viewership of The Ledger coincides precisely with the addition of Brian's work to the site (which began in early September of that year). As Brian's share of involvement in related content marketing efforts increased, so too did the success of The Ledger.
Brian will soon be taking on a large role as PR & Marketing Manager for a major player in the blockchain media relations space. His success as the On-Site Writer for San Francisco Blockchain Week 2018 proved his ability to help successfully execute crucial aspects of a company's marketing strategy.
Visit Brian's portfolio at https://clippings.me/bdncontent and follow him on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Steemit @bdncontent.
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Luna Energy Partner's Multi-Warehouse Lighting Retrofit Project
- Your Fishing Fun: Discover Essential Fishing Gear for Memorable Fishing Adventures
- SunTech Drive Announces Nomination for Colorado Companies to Watch Award
- Owens & Brigham Teams with Luna Energy Partners for Massive Energy Savings
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Mike's Campout: Products to Prepare for Your Next Adventure
- Top Doctor- Dr. Sasha Haberle of Metrolina Dermatology
- Vic Datta is Recognized as an NACD Governance Fellow
- Perle launches DIN Rail Patch Panels
- Enjoy 'Book Now, Pay Later' Offer from KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals for Your Next Vacation in the Florida Keys
- Home Care Assistance Calgary Partners with Dignity Memorial
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- InfinityQS Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's 2019 List of Top 100 Supply Chain Projects
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Antoinette Peck to Family Law Department
- CESI's CLC Celebrates A Year of Providing Financial Wellness Program to Local Employers