Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 138
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 117
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 106
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Donates Coronavirus Global Lockdown Profits To Charity
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
Similar on eTradeWire
- Uply Media, Inc Launches MortgageCalculators.Crypto World's First DWeb Mortgage Calculator
- Prospect Financial Group, Inc., Celebrates Its Biggest Fiscal Month Ever
- Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc., Welcomes Curtis Dair To The Firm As Chief Financial Officer
- Prospect Home Finance, Inc. Loan Officers Rank In Scotsman's Top 150 Producers
- Introducing Prospect Home Finance, Inc.'s Top Loan Officers for Quarter 1, 2020
- Pilgrim Title Announces Immediate Launch of Remote Online Closings
- Lenders Compliance Group issues complimentary Business Continuity Plan Checklist and Workbook (Includes COVID-19 Pandemic Response)
- Real Estate Profinder Launches App That is Free to Consumer and Real Estate Professionals
- Introducing the MY SphereCard in the Time of the Coronavirus
- Achieve the Dream of Home Ownership with Richard Quintana and Union Home Mortgage on Your Side
Mortgage franchises are more successful in translating the demand into profits than most other sectors. Franchise4u's comprehensive franchise directory, the largest effort of this kind in the UK, lists the best mortgage franchises of 2019, while also providing the franchisees with additional input and intelligence through verified reviews from real franchisees, bespoke star ratings and detailed franchisor profiles.
Many experts assess the health of an economy through the health of its credit sector. By providing the necessary capital support to businesses and individuals, mortgage businesses make sure that the wheels keep turning without a snag. In that sense, the mortgage, credit and loan industry in the UK has been instrumental in fuelling the growth of the economy.
More on eTradeWire News
- AdaptiVision appointed exclusive dealer of Zoomax products in New England
- Stange Law Firm, PC Hires Family Law Attorney Lee Hendershott
- Forecasts Predict 6 Major Hurricane Systems for 2020
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
- St. Vrain Valley School District's Award-Winning Charter School
What this also means is that the industry has provided good returns on the investors' money. While most of the investment in businesses that operate in this industry comes from institutional investors with deep pockets, there has now emerged a niche with which private, individual investors can identify.
To know why mortgage franchises attract such attention from franchisees, an overview of the industry proves useful. The UK mortgage industry is a trillion-pound industry, thanks largely to over 11 million active mortgages. Each year, over 300,000 first-time homeowners buy residential properties, indicating the healthy demand (discounting the global downturn in mortgage transactions over the last 10 to 12 years). The demand is evenly spread across commercial and domestic sectors, throughout the country.
An average mortgage in the UK is valued at around £125,000, and that's where the real value for new investment seems to stem from. Mortgage franchise owners, operating in their territories, can expect to earn attractive commissions on every mortgage sale.
Running a mortgage franchise is all about understanding the market and identifying opportunities. Having prior experience in the industry certainly helps. The typical investment required to get started with a mortgage franchise in the UK lies in the £20,000-£30,000 range.
More on eTradeWire News
- SEEAG And Growers Provide Over 4,000 Bags Of Fresh Produce To Local Farm Workers
- Safety is the top priority for pressure vessel manufacturers
- Network Services Group and Sweetwaters Partner Together
- Gwinnett's Seaboard Junction Well-Poised for Summer Move-Ins
- Freedom Boat Club Assigns New Director of Administration and Member Service
To succeed in this industry, it's important to work with a franchisor who enjoys credibility and good reputation in the market. Top franchisors operating in the mortgage industry provide cutting edge IT and tech support to their franchisees. In addition, franchisees receive regular training, sales assistance, marketing support and, in some cases, third-party finance. Franchisees looking to get started on a budget can choose from home-based mortgage franchise opportunities.
The comprehensive franchise directory at franchise4u (https://www.franchise4u.co.uk/) compiles a well-documented list of UK-wide mortgage franchise opportunities. The directory is free and now available to all interested franchisees, with an added benefit of Franchise Reviews from existing franchise operators and owners, providing real and powerful insights into how the franchise really works.
For more details visit Website: https://www.franchise4u.co.uk
- Control System Labs Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Buffalo, NY
- InfinityQS Offers an Online ProFicient™ Fundamentals Course in Response to COVID-19
- Why Cheap Doesn't Always Mean Affordable in Construction
- Custom medal design provides high-quality options for donor gifts
- Get A Grip Resurfacing Franchises Essential, Recession Proof Opportunities Nationwide
- Heritage Fund Grants Provide Direct Support to Hard-Hit Museums and Sites in Maryland
- ATEC Expands Amplifier Rental Inventory with the AE Techron 8500 Series
- Stourbridge Web Design Company Developyn Celebrating International Success
- The new Ocean King 3 Plus: King Kong's Rampage released
- Woman-owned Delaware business wins coveted Regal Award
- Explore your summer in the Long Beach Island Region with the Southern Ocean Chamber
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction Between Management Data Inc.& Ridgeline Advisors
- Skills Training Group - Now Delivering First Aid Training
- Johnson Investment Counsel's Pandemic and Business Continuity Planning Enables Employees to Work Anywhere
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: American High Speed Rail & Rebuilding the US Economy with $205 Billion for High Speed Rail
- STONE London helps busy professionals develop their ideal fitness plans
- Teachout Security Solutions names new Director of Special Projects
- Reliance Security Adds Cost Effective Surveillance Domes to Service Offerings
- Triad Female Business Owners Describe What It Was Like Opening A Brand New Healthcare Concept Just W
- William Michael Cunningham Provides Economic Forecast to NMSDC