Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 186
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- OptiFunder closes on capital raise and expands its Executive Team
- Prospect Financial Group Managing Partner Coby Camerer Completes LendingTree Sales Certification
- The Home That Helped Create The Historic Town Of Davidsonville, Maryland, Is For Sale
- Charlotte, NC Mortgage and Real Estate Icon Partners with Mortgage Powerhouse
- FHA to Reduce the Loan-To-Value (LTV) on Cash-Out Refinance Mortgages
- MetaSource's "Symmetri" to Streamline Loan Origination with Bridge Between Borrower Centric and Lender LOS Platforms
- MBA Mortgage's Bob Barlow Receives Disabled Veteran of the Year Award
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
Mortgage franchises are more successful in translating the demand into profits than most other sectors. Franchise4u's comprehensive franchise directory, the largest effort of this kind in the UK, lists the best mortgage franchises of 2019, while also providing the franchisees with additional input and intelligence through verified reviews from real franchisees, bespoke star ratings and detailed franchisor profiles.
Many experts assess the health of an economy through the health of its credit sector. By providing the necessary capital support to businesses and individuals, mortgage businesses make sure that the wheels keep turning without a snag. In that sense, the mortgage, credit and loan industry in the UK has been instrumental in fuelling the growth of the economy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fairfield Gourmet Food Corporation - The Parent Company of David's Cookies Announces the Acquisition of Foxtail Foods
- Doosan Machine Tools Selects MachBase Time-Series Database for Enhanced Edge Computing Capabilities
- Michael Szymanski Earns NAR Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource® Certification
- Otter Learning Expands Childcare Presence in Orlando
- International Grief Institute Advisory Board Member Announced
What this also means is that the industry has provided good returns on the investors' money. While most of the investment in businesses that operate in this industry comes from institutional investors with deep pockets, there has now emerged a niche with which private, individual investors can identify.
To know why mortgage franchises attract such attention from franchisees, an overview of the industry proves useful. The UK mortgage industry is a trillion-pound industry, thanks largely to over 11 million active mortgages. Each year, over 300,000 first-time homeowners buy residential properties, indicating the healthy demand (discounting the global downturn in mortgage transactions over the last 10 to 12 years). The demand is evenly spread across commercial and domestic sectors, throughout the country.
An average mortgage in the UK is valued at around £125,000, and that's where the real value for new investment seems to stem from. Mortgage franchise owners, operating in their territories, can expect to earn attractive commissions on every mortgage sale.
Running a mortgage franchise is all about understanding the market and identifying opportunities. Having prior experience in the industry certainly helps. The typical investment required to get started with a mortgage franchise in the UK lies in the £20,000-£30,000 range.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Survival Sign Publishes New Facebook Business Page
- Ben Byron Davis of Red Dead Redemption II joins The Grindhouse Radio
- Jared Goff to Donate $1,000 per Touchdown to Support California Strong
- Steeves and Associates Invited to Attend Microsoft Identity-Driven Security Airlift Event
- Children's Services Foundation of SWFL makes first grants to help fill service gaps
To succeed in this industry, it's important to work with a franchisor who enjoys credibility and good reputation in the market. Top franchisors operating in the mortgage industry provide cutting edge IT and tech support to their franchisees. In addition, franchisees receive regular training, sales assistance, marketing support and, in some cases, third-party finance. Franchisees looking to get started on a budget can choose from home-based mortgage franchise opportunities.
The comprehensive franchise directory at franchise4u (https://www.franchise4u.co.uk/) compiles a well-documented list of UK-wide mortgage franchise opportunities. The directory is free and now available to all interested franchisees, with an added benefit of Franchise Reviews from existing franchise operators and owners, providing real and powerful insights into how the franchise really works.
For more details visit Website: https://www.franchise4u.co.uk
- We The Creative develops three 2018 Year In Review reports for City of Long Beach
- Mobile Cannabis Lounge Tours Land in Los Angeles
- Aron Blue Tells the Truth About Mermaids
- Cat Tree Plus: Charming Cat Trees and Other Supplies
- Celebrate New Year's Eve in Havana, Cuba and improve the lives of the Cuban people
- Odd-On Industries Brings Much Needed Fun to the Smart Speaker Market
- Greasezilla Selected to be the FOG Separation Technology for Danbury Wastewater Treatment Center
- REV•1 Engineering® Takes Early Phase Medical Device Development To The Next Level
- Eliminate The Unnecessary So That The Necessary May Scat
- WWI Paris Comes To Life In The Little Palace
- Billerica-based Tint King Provides Info Regarding Hiring Commercial Window Tinting Companies
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards
- Detroit Non-Profits Partner with Local Agency to Support Small Business Growth
- About iRemodel Home Renovations
- Berea BioVentures Announces Collaboration with CMPlus, Inc. To Match Life Science Companies
- Madisonville, KY Pennyrile Technologies Provides an All-in-One Managed IT Solutions
- Texas A&M University and VetNOW Create First Veterinary Telemedicine Program
- Sacred Heart School to hold annual Golf Tournament
- iRemodel Home Renovations and Improvement
- Anytime Fitness College Parkway Raises $6K with 9/11 Push-Up Challenge Benefit