Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- Paramount Completes Acquisition of First National ATM
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results December 2022
- "Murdaugh Murders Podcast" Launches Spinoff "Cup of Justice" and Skyrockets to Apple's #1 Podcast
- The Case For Bonds As Part Of A Portfolio
- Center Parc Credit Union co-sponsors Coastal Empire Habitat for Humanity Conference
- Illinois Credit Union System Delivers Checks to Area Food Pantries
- Newly released 2023 Krugerrand Silver Coin and other sovereign precious metals investments
- BRASS Application Corp. Is to Provide an Alternative to Traditional Credit Reporting
- Your Lunar New Year's Resolution, Join the DirtiCoin Financial Revolution
- STS Capital Partners Announces Sean Friday as New Chief Executive Officer
Founded in 2017, SentiLink is a leader in identity verification and fraud detection technology. Their suite of identity solutions review consumer data provided at the point of account origination and return scores, attributes, and critical insights indicating the likelihood that an application is fraudulent. By combining proprietary data and deep insight into fraud and identity, SentiLink's unique approach and innovative products help manage risk, reduce fraud, and approve more good customers faster.
More on eTradeWire News
- Used Black 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan for Sale!
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
- Enter to Win This Concours-Restored 1971 Dodge Demon 340!
- DCOTA in Dania Beach Signs Seven Leases Totaling More Than 25,000 Square Feet (Update)
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
"We are excited to partner with Scienaptic to help the many credit unions, auto lenders and other financial institutions on their platform mitigate risk and make smarter loan decisions," said Naftali Harris, co-founder and CEO of SentiLink. "Combined with our solutions that stop identity theft and synthetic fraud at the point of application, this partnership will allow FIs to confidently approve more customers without adding friction to the lending experience."
"Our partnership with SentiLink is part of our ongoing commitment to transforming the technology used in credit decisioning, said Pankaj Jain, President and Co-founder of Scienaptic. "SentiLink's technology paired with our AI platform is a holistic approach to underwriting that harnesses data from multiple systems to generate predictive signals that mitigate credit and fraud risk, streamline decisioning and result in more approvals for deserving borrowers."
SentiLink, the leader in identity verification technology, provides financial institutions and fintechs with best-in-class solutions to prevent synthetic fraud, identity theft, and emerging forms of first-party fraud, as well as access to the eCBSV SSN verification service. Founded in 2017 by Naftali Harris and Max Blumenfeld, creators of the risk and fraud systems at Affirm, SentiLink has raised $85M to date from investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Craft Ventures, and NYCA Partners, among others.
More on eTradeWire News
- California Closets of North Carolina and Virginia Helping Customers Get Organized
- Wayfair Announces Partnership with 40 Black Businesses, Includes Jasmine Williams of SUNNY&TED
- Texa Real Estate Investor Couple Talks Marriage & The Military on Becoming Millionaire Power Couple
- Örjan Berglund First Scientific Officer for the International Peatland Society
- How to change date of birth on JetBlue reservation
Scienaptic AI's mission is to increase credit availability across the globe by transforming the technology used in credit decisioning. Credit unions, auto lenders, banks, and fintechs, use Scienaptic's AI native credit decisioning platform to continually improve the quality and speed of their underwriting decisions.
The platform enables FIs to reach more borrowers, including underbanked and underserved individuals, and say "yes" more often without increasing risk. It democratizes automated AI-powered lending while addressing all regulatory requirements, including Fair Lending and explainable adverse actions.
For more information, visit http://www.scienaptic.ai
- Lakes Edition's Travel Games Are Now Available For Family Vacation Fun
- Post-Event Tours Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos March 19 Benefit features Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jennifer Egan
- Presenters Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- PulteGroup Announces Final Homesites at The Trails at Grand Oaks
- takeotama.com: "Major website revisions now testing, live!"
- Go "Beyond The Zone" With Dance Parade's 17th Annual Parade And Festival On Saturday, May 20
- REDUCATO Sustainable Technologies Corp. Raises Public Awareness about Waste Separation and Recycling
- VORAGO Technologies Announces New Head of Marketing
- More than 700 people celebrate the opening of the Nina Iser Jewish Cultural Center
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- Local Marketing Company Opens New Division Serving Florida Businesses
- Vineyard Global Appointed PR Agency-of-Record for J2 Adventures
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Michele Sabo Assayag Appointed to Laura's House Board of Directors
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Hosting Mega Open House Weekend Feb. 11-12
- Goodwill Sponsors Job Fair and Resource Day
- Indies United is pleased to present our February 2023 book releases
- Taylor Chip Announces New Breakthrough Launch This Valentine's Day 2023
- Fisibility – Organizes All Business & Personal Finances in One App (Free for Everyone)