Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- **Redapple Digital Health, Inc. Shines at Startup Game Changer Event in Garden Grove**
- Dental Crowns in Bethlehem Township Offer Opportunities to Restore Smiles
- Stratum Nutrition® Expands Portfolio with Acquisition of Sage Ingredient
- Women's Breast & Heart Initiative Launches Living for Longevity-A Podcast Designed to Help you Live Your Best Life
- Canadian Insulin Takes Center Stage As Florida Pioneers FDA-Approved Drug Importation Program
- David Kovacs Joins Data Health's Board as Independent Director
- Nutrihealth announces the global launch of nutri-brain™
- Center Valley Dental Offers General Dentistry Services in the Lehigh Valley
- Fertility Providers Alliance Statement on the Alabama Supreme Court Ruling Regarding IVF Embryos
For over 30 years, Gulf Coast Village has been the premier Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Cape Coral, Florida. The community offers the security of knowing there is a full continuum of care when needed that includes: independent living, assisted living, specialized memory support, skilled nursing, outpatient services and home health care.
Licensed by the State of Florida Office of Insurance Regulation (OIR) as a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) "without walls," Senior Choice at Home is a comprehensive program of coordinated, long-term care services for seniors who prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home and have the ability to do so, with the assurance that future living arrangements are secured and covered under their membership, should their health care needs change.
More on eTradeWire News
- Spectrum Celebrates 40 Years Of Outstanding Leadership
- New Book Challenges AI Implementations
- Progressive Legal Launches Intellectual Property Checklist to Support Small Businesses
- MashUp presents 8th Annual International Women's Day Dance Festival
- ECLIPSE Author Cites Benefits of Experiencing "Total Awe" During April 8th Solar Eclipse
December Event Schedule:
- Joint event: Tuesday, December 6, at 11 a.m. at The Standard at Sabal Springs in North Fort Myers
- Senior Choice at Home event: Friday, December 9, at 11a.m. at The Grill at 1951 in Port Charlotte
- Gulf Coast Village Holiday Luncheon event: Wednesday, December 14, at 11 a.m. at Gulf Coast Village
- Joint event: Friday, December 16, at 11 a.m. at The Standard at Sabal Springs in North Fort Myers
To RSVP for one of the December events visit https://seniorchoiceathome.com/events or www.gulfcoastvillage.org/events .
To discover the benefits that being a member of Senior Choice at Home offers, visit www.seniorchoiceathome.com. (http://www.seniorchoiceathome.com/)
For more information about becoming a resident at Gulf Coast Village, visit GulfCoastVillage.com (http://www.gulfcoastvillage.com/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- KiwiQA Services Earns Distinction as a Top QA & Software Testing Company by VendorLand
- Dak Frederick, Owner, 4HG Publishing, LLC Partners with Paperbacks Ink for a Free Writing Workshop
- Charles Gianelloni Elected President of University of Nevada, Las Vegas Lee Business School's Alum
About Senior Choice at Home
Senior Choice at Home is a membership-based program that provides comprehensive long-term care and coordination care services for older adults enabling them to live independently at home while protecting their financial assets. To register for a seminar in Lee, Charlotte or Collier counties and discover all the benefits that being a member of Senior Choice at Home offers, visit www.seniorchoiceathome.com or call 239-342-2320.
About Gulf Coast Village
Founded in 1989, Gulf Coast Village is the premier Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Cape Coral, Florida. Gulf Coast Village is located at 1333 Santa Barbara Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33991. For more information, call 239-772-1333 or visit GulfCoastVillage.com (http://www.gulfcoastvillage.com/).
- Florida Events and Festivals Proudly Sponsors The Treasure Coast Seafood Festival
- Dr. Shruti Shah: Dual Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Management
- Do You Want to Start A Business But Don't Know What it Will Demand of You?
- ASA Webinar Explores Mid-Year Economic & Market Conditions, Impact on Valuations & Cost of Capital
- Meet Memoirist Felicia Thai Heath: Celebrate Women's History Month
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Announcing the Inaugural Taste of Sheboygan
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- B.E.S.T.'s New IAR Course Help Advisers Fulfill Mandatory 12-hour IAR CE Requirements
- SkyLites Drone Show for Vacaya & Celebrity Apex
- [New Book] "Unique Eats & Eateries of DC" Available Now!
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Robertson Lowstuter & The Center For Sales Strategy
- RAIN Group Launches "Sales Capability and Execution Assessment" to Improve Sales Performance
- Country Music Sensation Bryce Vrooman to Release Highly Anticipated Album on April 19th
- 911 Operator Blows the Lid Off of UFO Coverups in New Video!
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- New Book is an Unflinching True Story about the Evils of Racism in 20th-Century America, as Seen through One Man's Triumphant Journey
- Sure Coded: A New AI Consulting and Digital Transformation Agency Launches in Chicago-Area