Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Advancing motor neuron research with single nuclei sequencing
- Dystonia Medical Research Foundation Tackles Urgent Need for Movement Disorder Specialists
- Author Jeff Ransom Promotes His Science/History Book - Auroras, Petroglyphs, and Pagans
- Surface Science Capabilities of University of Sydney Nanoresearchers Taken to the Next Level
- Ferber Dental Group Offers High-Quality Smile Restoration with Dentures in West Palm Beach
- Pharmacy Inventory Management Using a Temperature Monitoring System
- Joel S. Perlmutter Appointed Scientific Director of Dystonia Medical Research Foundation
- An Alternative Explanation for Climate Change Based on Increased Manmade Electromagnetic Radiation
- Laboratory Temperature Monitoring & Alarming Using a Data Logger
X-TILES™ are eco-friendly, fireproof roof tiles that exceed industry standards and test the limits of ceramic roof tiles. They are created and developed by Semplastics' Advanced Materials Division, X-MAT®. X-TILES™ resulted from the company's work with a grant from the Department of Energy.
X-TILES™ are a game-changer. By sequestering the carbon within the coal during their production, this process reduces emissions and eliminates environmental hazards. Not only are there environmental benefits to the production of X-TILES™, their manufacturing could revolutionize the coal and roofing industries–creating jobs and spurring domestic manufacturing of roof tiles.
More on eTradeWire News
- Does Alaska Airlines have Business Class-Explore it
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
X-TILES™ have extraordinary qualities that differentiate them from ceramic alternatives in the market. X-TILES™ are:
· 30 percent lighter than ceramic roof tiles
· Between 2-4 times stronger than ceramic roof tiles
· Able to withstand temperatures between -150 and 1,100 degrees Celsius
"We've made dramatic progress with our Phase 1 grant from the Department of Energy. Our X-TILES™ made of West Virginia coal could lead to ground-breaking developments in performance and safety—their fireproof abilities and strength are crucial for protecting homes in the event of natural disasters. We look forward to continuing the development of our X-TILES™," said Bill Easter, CEO and Founder of Semplastics.
The next step for Semplastics is securing a Phase 2 grant—this will allow their team to further progress on development and production of their X-TILES™.
More on eTradeWire News
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Martin Brossman & Associates LLC Offers Professional Development Training With Simultaneous Webinar for CEU's at Low Cost
About X-MAT®, the Advanced Materials Division of Semplastics
X-MAT®, the Advanced Materials Division of Semplastics, launched in 2013. X-MAT® developed a revolutionary high performance material that combines some of the best properties of metals (electrical conductivity), engineering plastics (lightweight) and ceramics (high operating temperature). X-MAT® has had several partnerships including work with NASA, Space Florida and the Department of Energy. X-MAT®'s game-changing material has various current applications including fireproof roof tiles, lightweight space mirrors, battery electrodes and 3D printing ceramics. With X-MAT®, the possibilities are endless. X-MAT® technology can be custom-engineered to fit many specifications and has unlimited potential market applications. To learn more about X-MAT® capabilities and future projects, visit their website at https://www.x-materials.com or call (407)353-6885.
- New Book Reveals Ways to Use Writing as a Meditation Technique
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon