Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 519
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 476
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 461
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 407
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 391
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 368
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 309
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 307
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 303
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 274
Similar on eTradeWire
- Zeal To Participate In International Land Forces Event, Australia On June 1, 2021
- Madisen's Match online event serving up more than tennis May 10-14
- South Shore Chamber awarded state pilot grant to support regional recovery efforts
- Jaguar Security and Investigations: One Company, Total Protection
- Build remote and flexible Supply Chain solutions with Stockarea
- New Home Watch Service in Naples Florida
- Allen Maintenance Corporation makes commercial cleaning a priority
- Healthy meal company meets high demand for 'culinary medicine' in Northeast
- Home care consultants help entrepreneurs start licensed home health care businesses in any state
- Global Biocides Market Analysis, Leading Players, Growth and Future Scope
The first "How to Get Employees to Think Like Owners" luncheon meeting will take place Monday, April 8 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Hilton Naples on 5111 Tamiami Trail N. Sue Huff of E. Sue Huff & Associates Inc. will be the master of ceremonies for the following panel of well-respected business leaders:
· Theo Etzel, chairman of the board for Conditioned Air.
· Michael Wynn, board chair and president for Sunshine Ace Hardware.
· Russell A. Budd, owner of PBS Contractors and Wall Systems Contractors.
· Sharon Hood, founder and publisher of èBella magazine and president of MarketCrank Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Human Resilience Organization Helping Youth Plant Their Dreams
- Prominent Orange County, N.Y. estates to cross the block at EstateOfMind's 2-session auction, May 15
- Remote Work From Home Without Upfront Fees
- High-Tech Health Company Celebrates One-Year Anniversary of Its CBD Product Line
- Understanding integrations is critical to your ongoing LMS stability
Register at AboveBoardChamber.com (http://www.aboveboardchamber.com/) or call 239-910-7426. The cost on or before Friday, March 29 is $30 for members and $38 for non-members. After March 29, it's $35 for members and $40 for non-members. Lunch is included in the price.
Naples Floral Design and Sagewood Institute are the sponsors, and the featured nonprofit is the Literacy Volunteers of Collier County.
Cindy McCurry-Ross, The News-Press executive editor and USA Today Network Florida regional editor, is the master of ceremonies for the second seminar, set for Thursday, April 11 from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza on 13051 Bell Tower Drive in Fort Myers. She'll moderate the following panel of trusted executives:
· Samira Beckwith, president and CEO of Hope HealthCare Services.
· Mike Wukitsch, chief human resources officer for Lee Health.
More on eTradeWire News
- Beacon Media + Marketing Hires New Recruits Ahead of Reno Expansion
- A Belief Worth Sharing - New Anthology Features Joy Kogawa, Jim Wong-Chu and over 20 Asian Writers
- iremoteft.com: World's Only All-Remote Network for Remote Employers and Employees
- Moriah Consulting and Speights Group LLC Sign 5-Year Consulting Agreement
- AUA College of Medicine, Carson-Newman University Pen Admissions Agreement
· Brian Chapman, CEO of the Chapman Insurance Group.
· Christina Schwinn, Pavese Law Firm partner.
Register at AboveBoardChamber.com (http://www.aboveboardchamber.com/) or call 239-910-7426. The cost on or before Wednesday, April 3 is $30 for members and $38 for non-members. After April 3, it's $35 for members and $40 for non-members. Lunch is included in the price.
The Chapman Insurance Group and the Pavese Law Firm are the sponsors. The featured nonprofit is the 4 Words Foundation.
Yearly sponsors for the Above Board Chamber of Florida are Tri-Town Construction LLC, Conditioned Air, CONRIC PR & Marketing, Creative Business Coaches, Spada Salon and Day Spa, Your Walking Billboard LLC, Charlie McDonald Photography, Lady in Pink Photography LLC and Signarama Fort Myers (North).
CONRIC PR & Marketing
- Repeater Communications/InSite Wireless Group Alum Announce the Formation of RCG Tower Group, LLC
- ProStrategix Proud To Announce Being Chosen Again as a Top Web Design Agency by DesignRush
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Helps To Bolster Student Wellbeing
- Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida Hires Internal Medicine Physician
- ADM Endeavors, Inc.(OTCQB:ADMQ): CNBC Reports Retail Sales Boom in March; ADMQ Concurs, Reporting Si
- A Urban Morgan Productions Inc. debuts its latest feature film "Deception," directed by Justin Williams
- US Black Engineer Magazine Releases 2021 Top Supporters of HBCU Engineering Schools List
- Black Diamond Firm Announces Representation of Defensive Lineman, Shakore Philip
- LKNFEST, a 4 Day Food, Fashion and Beauty Event Coming to Lake Norman, NC
- Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition To Host Diaper Drive and Family Day in Downtown Jacksonvil
- Companies Can Now Get an Energy Manager on Their Staff but Not on Their Payroll
- CME Corp Announces Three-Year Contract to Provide Healthcare Technology Management Services
- Cimcorp Automation Ensures Freshness for EDEKA
- Refreshing the look of National Van Lines Trailers
- New Website For Pop Art Phenomenon 'Whatshisname'
- Script Revolution – The Most Successful Free Resource for Screenwriters You Don't Know About
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Greatest Fights of the 20th Century From Video Techniques on WatchYour.TV
- Jolly CBD Gummies | How Jolly Can These CBD Gummies Be?
- Bethesda Academy President Receives Esteemed Betty B. Disher Educational Innovator Award
- Lee and Associates Closes $7.5 Million Industrial Lease Transaction in Thousand Oaks