Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 436
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
Similar on eTradeWire
- Comedy Horror "Benny Loves You" gets first look retro Teaser Trailer
- Refereum Partners With DLive, enabling millions of more players to earn on-chain rewards from watching and streaming games
- 3 Player Blackjack Gaming System is a sure bet for fun
- Pixodust Games Announces The Release of Their Latest Mobile Game: Rocket Star Idle Tycoon
- Educational software company launches free math fact computer game
- Take Part This National Breast Cancer Awareness Month to Take Down the Ultimate Opponent
- Widget Satchel brings ferret mischief to the Nintendo Switch and PC later this year
- Refereum Partners With Leading Digital Marketplace OpenSea
- FantasyEsports.gg and Razer Announce Global Partnership to Deliver Innovative and Rewarding Fantasy Esports Platform
- TKC Games Ltd. Celebrate the Launch of their Digital Game Development Project
Game lovers familiar with the prompt-response of Cards Against Humanity, the card play-style of Superfight, and the improv/creative nature of games like Funemployed and Snake Oil will feel right at home here.
Sell Out is a party card game that really lets your creativity flow! Intended for players ages 14 and up, this new tabletop game is sure to bring endless laughs. In Sell Outs, one player has a problem, and the rest of the players have ridiculous solutions! The crazy products and features lead to fun and exciting gameplay, and the nearly endless combinations of cards provide an abundance of replay value. It's great for strangers or new friends, conventions, parties and even team-building work exercises!
More on eTradeWire News
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Art Fringe Serves Up Depravity Through Creativity
- Jose Franco: Bronx Hustle, Selling Dope and Starting A Business
- The Templar Fund Earns 56.580% in First Year of Public Operation
- Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Additions to Leadership Team
Sell Outs has been playtested by hundreds, and it has launched on Kickstarter with almost every bit finalized. The Kickstarter campaign features the game at $30, plus shipping.
Sell Outs was originally conceived from craving a social game that's less about what you play, and more about what you say. It is hilariously funny and makes for great memories. As we've seen in all of our playtesting, even if you're losing you're having fun!
Sell Outs is a special creative experience, featuring more improv than other modern games. Sell Outs has gone above and beyond similar games with a pitch aspect and perfected it. Before you know it you'll be selling a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tubeman that shoots lightning bolts as a solution to Mormons congregating outside your friend's door!
Bad Kerning LLC is a Northeastern Pennsylvania based community-centric company that designs and develops tabletop games for all gamers. Bad Kerning is owned and run by Sean Teevan and Alexander Daise. For more information on Bad Kerning LLC visit www.bad-kerning.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Cody Ko & Noel Miller Tiny Meat Gang: The Global Domin
- Becca Kufrin And Ben Higgins To Host The Bachelor Live On Stage Coming To West Palm Beach
- Wakefield Equipment Announces Death of Founder Ron Ober
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Check out the Kickstarter project here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badkerning/sell-outs-a-game-about-saying-anything-to-get-a-sale
- Tarps Now® Expands Mesh Tarps Providing Wide Range of Exposure Levels and Applications
- No Power, No Access Doesn't Have to Mean No Business
- Q3 2019 | Austin Industrial | Research & Forecast Report
- Fishing and Accessories: High-Quality Fishing Gear for Success
- Trypsin Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Salient Process Announces Acquisition of Dosvak LLC's Interests
- PAPA to Participate in 2021 Global Excavation Safety Conference
- Connected Real Estate Summit Launched in Partnership with the #TechSuperShow 2020 in Florida
- Rising Films' Dark-Comedy "Aim High" Receives Award; Momentum Building For Next Feature Length Film
- Mossy Nissan Joins Padres Pedal The Cause In a Race To Cure Cancer
- Looking for a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta? Visit Our Dealership!
- "Christmas Thing" Released by Hit Songwriter Bryan Wayne
- The NLFA Hosts Player Combine/Showcase
- PopStops Signs Licensing Agreement with Carroll Shelby Licensing, an Iconic Automotive Manufacturer
- Rent A Press Adds Stickers to Print Products
- Montessori Education Please, Monte-Something, No!
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Affordable Braces & Invisalign for Only $3,995
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Network Company Wins GACC Apprenticeship Award
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance Promotes Ruth Maloney, DPT to Director of Pelvic Health
- Lifetime Montessori School Launches Bilingual Montessori Program