Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 266
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 249
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 194
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 170
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 166
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 160
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 154
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 152
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 139
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
Similar on eTradeWire
- 'NekozTek' Helps Esports Industry Gain Massive Engagement and Sales by Leveraging TikTok
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Golden Master by IGS offers three fun vertical skill games
- Maga Land Game Currently in Development with Retro Bit Shift
- "Wrap your head around Game Head
- New card game in throwback cassette tape holder cuts through small talk to get real
- What Do You Meme® Announces $10,000 COVID Relief Scholarship Winners
- Peerplays RNG Functionality Completes GLI Testing
- Gold Illusion 3 by Trestle debuts two great new games
- What Do You Meme® Opens Inventor Portal To Crowdsource The Next Hit Game
Game lovers familiar with the prompt-response of Cards Against Humanity, the card play-style of Superfight, and the improv/creative nature of games like Funemployed and Snake Oil will feel right at home here.
Sell Out is a party card game that really lets your creativity flow! Intended for players ages 14 and up, this new tabletop game is sure to bring endless laughs. In Sell Outs, one player has a problem, and the rest of the players have ridiculous solutions! The crazy products and features lead to fun and exciting gameplay, and the nearly endless combinations of cards provide an abundance of replay value. It's great for strangers or new friends, conventions, parties and even team-building work exercises!
More on eTradeWire News
- Drug Education Tools to Get Ready for Back to School
- Branded Strategic Hospitality Makes Investment In LuckyDiem
- Allentown UI/UX Design Team Offers Higher Ed Crowdfunding Services
- Tampa Bay Rays Manager Kevin Cash Endorses Crown Automotive Group
- Madison Tops 2020 HRO Today's Baker's Dozen List for Recognition for 2nd Consecutive Year
Sell Outs has been playtested by hundreds, and it has launched on Kickstarter with almost every bit finalized. The Kickstarter campaign features the game at $30, plus shipping.
Sell Outs was originally conceived from craving a social game that's less about what you play, and more about what you say. It is hilariously funny and makes for great memories. As we've seen in all of our playtesting, even if you're losing you're having fun!
Sell Outs is a special creative experience, featuring more improv than other modern games. Sell Outs has gone above and beyond similar games with a pitch aspect and perfected it. Before you know it you'll be selling a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tubeman that shoots lightning bolts as a solution to Mormons congregating outside your friend's door!
Bad Kerning LLC is a Northeastern Pennsylvania based community-centric company that designs and develops tabletop games for all gamers. Bad Kerning is owned and run by Sean Teevan and Alexander Daise. For more information on Bad Kerning LLC visit www.bad-kerning.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- InfinityQS' Global Client Survey Shows Positive Upturn in Manufacturing in the Wake of COVID-19
- Annual MSP 501 Identifies Best-in-Class Global MSP Businesses & Leading Trends in Managed Services
- SEEAG And Growers Take Farm Day Virtual With Series of Agricultural-Focused Features
- Disconnecting to Reconnect with Family
- Dr. Bruce Senior Optometry Practice Joins Quigley Eye Specialists
Check out the Kickstarter project here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/badkerning/sell-outs-a-game-about-saying-anything-to-get-a-sale
- Green Stream Holdings, Inc. Implements Impactful Biosolar Approach with Next-Gen Solar Greenhouses
- Reks - T.H.I.N.G.S. (The Hunger Inside Never Gets Satisfied)
- Evergreen-Regency is under new ownership and management
- Hospital Logs Significant Time and Cost Savings with New GateKeeper Proximity Solution
- Private Placement Markets to increase operations in the Global Online Retail & Ecommerce Market S
- Navy Veteran from Georgia Wins the Mustang Dream Giveaway!
- Wisconsin company targets parents with 'unlosable' face masks integrated into children's clothing
- CS Energy Opens Regional Office in New York
- NYC preschool announces 'Giveback Event' to give away free backpacks, back-to-school haircuts
- Pharma CI Conference Set for Blockbuster Virtual Event
- Pvilion Awarded $1.5 Million USAF Phase II SBIR Contract for Autonomously Deployable Structures
- Exeter Orthodontics Offering Braces in Easton Inclusive of Repairs, X-rays, and More
- Excelsior's Online Accounting Application adds new component to VybeOffice Suite
- U.S. Army Awards DiSTI $10M Delivery Order for JLTV Trainers
- Desperately Urgent Case Meets Funding Deadline
- Kia Extended Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- Vitek IP Announces the Availability of the Virtualization Network Patent Portfolio
- Food Film Music presents "One Note At a Time" Screenings
- VORAGO Technologies announces family expansion and size reduction of radiation-hardened Arm® Cortex® MCUs into BGA packages for Defense and Aerospace
- Barcoding, Inc. Joins Infor Alliance Partner Program