Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Announcing Release of the Long-awaited Book, "The Delamere SagaThe Untold Story of Vale Royal Ab
- Shanessa Gluhm's Debut "Enemies of Doves" is an Enigmatic Tale of the Strength of Two Brothers' Love
- Author Stevie Mikayne reaches out to LGBTQ2 youth with the release of Jellicle Girl
- First Encounters Leading to Sin
- Wizard World Teams With Kids' Book Bank On Comic Book Program In Cleveland
- Ghostwriters & Co Launches New Website
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- "Death On The Horizon" Strikes At The Heart Of The Top Twenty For John D. Fie, Jr
- New from All Due Respect: STAY UGLY by Daniel Vlasaty
Cheryl's highly anticipated release will be available January 29, 2020.
Cheryl hasn't always indulged in self-care. In fact between holding down a full time job, writing books, hosting a radio broadcast, and caring for her family and friendships, she would have told you that she didn't have an extra moment of time for self-care. But as Cheryl matured she realized it had been a long time she prioritized herself and her wellbeing was suffering. She decided to put aside feeling "selfish" for taking care of herself and set out to improve her life by being intentional. Cheryl was shocked when she began to recognize the tangible differences she felt after taking the time to work on herself spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
Through her books and renowned life coaching, best-selling author, and self-help speaker Cheryl Lacey Donovan is on a mission to help women learn to take better care of themselves.
More on eTradeWire News
- Escape to Chile's Wine Region with Patagonia Camp's Wine & Nature Week
- New Leadership Role for Avanti Press in Canada
- Kidfresh Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary At Expo West 2020 With Fresh New Look And Tasty Additions
- Deborah King Center Publishing Announced Release of Melinda Malone's Personal Memoir: Off My Chest
- Participating Restaurants Announced for Special Equestrians Taste of Love
Delivering an easy-to-follow guide for those seeking Cheryl identifies doable self-care strategies for 7 key areas in women's lives. These areas are identity, soul, emotions, purpose, health, relationships, and wealth.
In addition to RestoreHER, Cheryl is the author of several other nationally recognized books, Can I Be Me?, Women What the Hell are You Thinking Now, Do You Still Do? What Happens Happily Ever After, and The Ministry of Motherhood to name a few.
RestoreHER: The 7 Steps to Healing, Enlightenment, and Renewal is available for order on http://www.cherylspeaks.org and http://www.peaceinthestormpublishing.com. Read more about Cheryl Lacey Donovan on http://www.cherylspeaks.org.
Elissa Gabrielle Entertainment
- Backstage Launches Multi-City Tour to Invest in Underestimated Entrepreneurs and Ecosystems
- Digital Marketing Firm Introduces Commission-Based Programs For IT Companies
- Kelowna Orthodontic Office Aims to be Carbon Neutral
- If Your Child Has Special Needs, They Need a Special Dentist
- CLC Hubs at elementary schools
- Sky Zone Madison to Host Grand Re-Opening Event
- Unique as You Boutique expanding selections
- Kaleidescope - A Next Generation Artist Concert - 3/29 at Centene Auditorium
- New Exhibit at Fat Village Art Walk "It's Sketchy A.F."
- FoCE launches Election 2020 voter education resource page
- Take advantage of a 2-1 buydown rate and paid first year of HOA fees at Ventana at El Corazon
- Spring Tea Fundraiser sponsored by CLC
- KOLBUS is a new name in corrugated converting machinery
- Cribs for Kids® Honors More Than 20 Women at 2020 Women of Achievement Awards
- All You Need To Know About Cupping Therapy
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Selected as Small Business Monthly 2020 "St. Louis Top Business Advisor"
- GAI Consultants Relocates Downtown Charleston Office
- abatUS establishes new operations in South Carolina to serve Southeastern markets
- Local Business of the Year Finalist
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker