Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 188
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 125
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Energetic Lighting is proud to introduce its new Adjustable Wall Packs and Small Flood light Series
- Intrinsic Quality, LLC announces National Instruments Certified Alliance Partnership
- North America Video Surveillance Security camera market is to reach USD 10 billion in 2021
- Castles Technology & Charge Anywhere Partner to Deliver Fully-Integrated Android Payment Terminal Solution to ISOs and Their Merchants
- Spark Design Awards Announced At Winners Celebration
- Be A Hero! Plan for the Power Emergency Coming Your Way
- Mastrad & Meat°it® Named As Innovation Awards Honoree And Will Showcase At Ces 2019
- Southern California's 2019 Leader in IOT Technology
- Barrington Electricians Is the Best Place for Electrical Repairs in Barrington Rhode Island
"IPC APEX EXPO 2019 is an event like no other in the printed circuit board and electronics manufacturing industry, drawing visitors from around the globe" said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech. "With the trend in electronics for smaller more powerful components, controlling static electricity during the manufacturing process is more important than ever. Flooring is a key variable in that effort."
Made from mostly recycled materials, StaticStop flooring is 100 percent recyclable. The materials used for StaticStop create a static-controlled environment that's perfect for industries that significantly utilize electronics and sensitive data like electronics manufacturing, communications, aerospace, biotech, healthcare industries, and other high-tech industries.
StaticStop tiles employ a patented interlocking technology for easy installation without messy glues or adhesives. That enables new flooring to be installed with little or no down time. StaticStop tiles also offer ergonomic benefits and are much more comfortable to stand on for long periods of time.
More on eTradeWire News
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
- IAOP Announces Winners of Annual Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award for Innovative Practices in Creating Value from Collaborative Relationships
"We're particularly excited about this year's show as it gives us a chance to display our new 8400 series, FreeStyle ESD flooring," said Ricciardelli.
The new FreeStyle ESD 8400 Series features a surface made of Statguard 8400 conductive vinyl. This conductive vinyl surface has a more vinyl-rich composition, which gives it a brighter finish and makes it easier to scrub and buff back to a shine if it gets abused (which is often in most factory environments).
In addition to the brighter finish, the 8400 Series is available in wide range of colors, 12 to be exact. Those include brown, white, gray, blue, green, maroon, black, reverse brown, reverse gray, reverse blue, reverse green, and reverse black.
For complete information on StaticStop flooring products, visit http://www.staticstop.com. For information on IPC APEX, visit http://www.ipcapexexpo.org.
About Static Stop
Static Stop is a division of SelecTech, Inc., which was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tickets available for Regional Cancer Center Fashion Show on Feb. 27
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Enjoy a Special Movie Screening of The Quest at Winter AutoFest
- College equestrian facilities benefit from LED lighting upgrade
- Wesley Wong to Speak to Guests at Winter AutoFest
- New Construction Single-Tenant Jack in the Box in Fontana Trades for $2.4 Million
- Enter To Win A Fully Restored 1961 Corvette Convertible and a 2019 Corvette ZR1!
SelecTech's ESD flooring division, Static Stop™, is a full service ESD flooring products and services provider. Static Stop manufacturers patented interlocking ESD flooring products including Freestyle ESD™ and SelecTile ESD™ interlocking tiles. They also offer a full service line of ESD flooring including ESD Vinyl Tile, ESD Carpet Tile, ESD Epoxy Coatings and ESD Cleaning and Finishing products.
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech created the top performing Place N' Go residential flooring products, which are available at Home Depot. They are also the creators and manufacturers of the renowned commercial and industrial FreeStyle Flooring™ and BioLock™ products. SelecTech is a vendor partner of Health Care Institute (HCI), an International Facility Management Association (IFMA) alliance partner and Starnet, an international flooring contractor cooperative. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit http://www.selectech.com.
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Leading PEO INFINITI HR Launches Corporate Wellness Initiative: INFINIFIT®
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) K194-100
- Art Auctions and Art Prices: Some art sells for Millions...Some art won't even sell at a Garage Sale
- Denny Waxman Announces 2019 Macrobiotic Counselor Los Angeles Program
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In Presents Fundraising Check to Basketball Player Darrell Rogers
- Satanic Temple of NYC presents NON SERVIAM: a theatrical fundraiser for reproductive rights
- Master Lee's The spirit of Tae Kwon Do has added the DojoApp
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes ProsPay, Inc.as a Trustee Member
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance volunteers with South Shore Elder Services' Meals Program
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member
- Monsieur Job Mixes Electronic-Infused Latin Rhythms with "Melancholic Happy" ft. Clindistino