Popular on eTradeWire
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 526
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 454
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 444
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 350
- Tenon Tours Welcomes New Director of Sales Ernesto Santero 331
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 331
- Wanderful Launches Wanderful Women Wednesdays Around The World 291
- Travelers Haven Announces Promotion of Carlos Abisambra to President and CEO 280
- NomadRez Releases Housekeeping Portal 271
- SeniorMatch.com Enrolls its Millionth Senior Single for Mature Dating 210
Durfee High School is currently receiving a bit of a makeover. Part of that renovation is the conversion of an old academic building into administrative offices. The installation of the new flooring took place in that building for those new offices.
"One of the challenges of renovating an older building is ripping up old floor tiles to install new ones. It's time and energy consumptive and can greatly increase down time and the cost of a project," said Thomas Ricciardelli, president of SelecTech, Inc. "The buildings being renovated at Durfee are more than 30 years old. Durfee liked the fact that our interlocking tiles could be installed over the existing floor—without messy, time-consuming removal work or prep."
The City of Fall River's Chief Operations Officer Ken Pacheco oversaw the project for Durfee High School.
"We needed a product to be a floating floor that was also able to be installed over uneven surfaces. FreeStyle was the right choice for us," said Pacheco. "The installation couldn't have been easier. We are thrilled with the product and feel this will be a regular fix for our renovation products and also feel confident that this is also a great option for new construction."
More on eTradeWire News
- TRECIG CIO & Cybersecurity Expert, Jim West, to speak at Texas Technology Summit
- "The Dream of Endymion" by Hilary Ellis is published
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video
- Dignitary Protection and Security Group Halts Stalker In Case Of Judicial Harassment
- Delegal Digital Opens Web Design Agency In Savannah GA
SelecTech's FreeStyle Commercial Flooring employs a patented glueless "zipper" interlocking system that enables the flooring to be installed over existing flooring with minimal subfloor preparation. There's no need for messy, toxic adhesive and down-time is significantly reduced—often times without need to close off an area.
Made with 70 percent recycled materials and 100 percent recyclable, FreeStyle Commercial Flooring comes with a 10-year limited wear warranty - 20-mil wear layer with urethane/no-wax finish and is ADA slip-resistant compliant. FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is waterproof, anti-microbial and features a chemical and stain-resistant composition. It also meets CA 1350 Indoor Air Quality and is MAS Certified Green.
FreeStyle Commercial Flooring is available in a dozen standard colors and additional other special order colors.
To request a sample of FreeStyle Commercial Flooring, please call 508-583-3200 or visit https://selectech.com/.
About SelecTech, Inc:
FreeStyle is a division of SelecTech, Inc., which was founded in 1993 with the mission of creating valuable products from scrap plastics. The company has become a leader in the manufacture of flooring products from recycled materials and uses one million pounds of recycled materials annually. Their products are made with up to 100 percent recycled content, are 100 percent recyclable and installed without adhesives making them some of the "greenest" and most cost-effective flooring products available. The unique interlock system on SelecTech's flooring products enable them to be installed at a much lower cost, without a lot of costly downtime, which provides significant value to customers.
More on eTradeWire News
- A Woman with a Warrior's Heart Galvanizes Change for the Disenfranchised
- Lightstone Solutions Announces 2020-2021 On-Site Tribal Gaming Commission Training Series
- Find the Best Small Business Loans in Knoxville TN
- Market-Connections Resume Service is launching extended customer service through February 29
- Little Herbert And Great Ambition
Using state-of-the-art technology and innovative product design, SelecTech has also created the top performing Place N' Go residential flooring products, which are available at Home Depot. They are also the creators and manufacturers of StaticStop ESD flooring products. SelecTech is a vendor partner of Health Care Institute (HCI), an International Facility Management Association (IFMA) alliance partner and Starnet, an international flooring contractor cooperative. The company is headquartered at 33 Wales Avenue, Suite F in Avon, MA. For more information about SelecTech, visit https://selectech.com/.
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
- Vegan travel has changed forever!
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- Students and their Teacher Receive Civics Lesson at Arizona Speaker Series
- Derecho Investigations Announces An Executive Protection Training Course In March 2020 Charlotte NC
- Austin Police Department Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- Fire Disaster Response Team at Guzi-West Helps Property Owners Navigate the Cleanup Process
- 43-Acre Carneros Ranch in Napa Valley, California, to Auction via Concierge Auctions
- NeoMetrix Road Show 2020 visits Lakeland, FL next week
- Home Good Design Brand Tsunami Slices Cooking Time in Half With a Sleek New Cutting Board
- Publice Notice- Pp Sugar Trading Company
- Henderson Franklin Ranks as a 2020 "Best Law Firm" in Fort Myers
- Benchmark International Facilitated the Transaction of Osborn Equipment Sales to Still Holding Co
- College Signing Day for Eagle Hill School's Ash LoConte
- Director of VERSACE Film, Terence Gordon of TnG Films and Black Ink Pictures Screens during Sundance
- Russian State Symphony Orchestra to Perform in Fort Myers February 10
- Gladdy's Goodies Becomes Authorized Dealer of Jackson Galaxy Cat Products
- Unleash the power of digital marketing services and get the online recognition you deserve
- Process Technology, Inc. Announces New Partnership with QC Conveyors in the Rocky Mountain Region
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. and Zober Industries Inc. Announce Strategic Alliance
- Spine Care Technologies Inc. to attend Arab Health2020 in Dubai, UAE