Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 211
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 208
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 138
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 137
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 132
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 129
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stonehurst Place named South's Number One Inn by Southern Living in magazine's 2019 South's Best Awards
- What are your plants telling you?
- Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's "GO FOR LANDING" Wins Top Doc NASA REMI Award at Worldfest-Houston
- Custom CENTRIA Panels Transform Callier Center for Communications Disorders
- Swiss School Rejuvenated with SEFAR® VISION Laminated Fabric Interlayer
- Healthier! Healthcare furniture has big impacts
- Building reconstruction services in Kansas City require due diligence
- 2019 WLA Awards shortlist announced
- InviAir Brings Long-Awaited Innovation to The Air Diffuser Marketplace
- CENTRIA Formawall and IW Series Panels Achieve Aesthetic and Performance Goals at Minnesota Vikings
"LIGHTFRAME was the ideal product for a high-transit facility such as the West End Concourse," said Peter Fajak, Associate, with Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, LLP, the firm responsible for the design. "The fully-integrated system is well-designed for accessibility, and it creates a wholly dynamic space; the ceiling light changes colors, subtly shifting while illuminating the walkway, adding to its aesthetic appeal."
The West End Concourse offers more room for passenger circulation and also features new stairs and elevators to platforms, expanded space for passengers, and new entrances on 8th Avenue, right across from Penn Station. Phase II of the project will involve the completion of Moynihan Train Hall.
More on eTradeWire News
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
"LIGHTFRAME is an easy to install, modular system, which meant the sizing was flexible and it worked well with our needs," Fajak added. "The fabric selection was superb and it allowed for even light distribution, maintaining a like-new appearance after multiple tests prior to installation. Additionally, the fabric also improves acoustics, as the material absorbs extraneous sound. This creates a better experience in this busy space for travelers, commuters, and anyone else moving through the concourse."
Two layers of IA-85-OP fabric by SEFAR Architecture was used on LIGHTFRAME. The modules themselves range in size of 1.5m x 3.3m and have an NRC value over .90 to reduce noise and stress in the terminal hallways, while uniformly illuminating the space
LIGHTFRAME's unique secondary membrane allows it to evenly diffuse light while improving acoustics. The dual membrane system prevents the penetration of debris and bugs that hinder the visual impact of other translucent ceiling products.
LIGHTFRAME's modular design reduces operation downtime and cost. The panels can be easily opened by local maintenance personal. No maintenance contract is needed. The panels, when open, hang and never touch the ground, allowing for easy access for servicing items in the plenum while keeping the entire system in pristine condition.
More on eTradeWire News
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
- Reality TV show breaks new ground in Pittsburgh
- Scott Page To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday April 24th, 2019
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
LIGHTFRAME's fabric membranes provide long-lasting resistance to UV light and do not yellow over time. The low-maintenance material resists moisture and dirt, meets all fire code requirements, and is free of VOCs. In the event of a fire, the ASTM E84 Class A membranes used with LIGHTFRAME produce no smoke.
To learn more about SEFAR LIGHTFRAME, visit: https://www.sefar.com/en/609/Product.htm?Product=16869.
Full details and high-res images are available here: http://www.lopressroom.com/sefar/west-end-concourse
Director of Content Marketing
LarsonO'Brien Marketing Group
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- SVN Storage Realty's Team Sells $7,000,000 Facility in Saratoga County, NY
- Well Known Florida Realtor Tony Smith Launches Living in Argentina Discovery Tour
- PayPerHead.com Finds Significant Increase of Americans Placing Bets on European Soccer Leagues