Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 318
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 291
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 279
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 148
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 145
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 110
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 106
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Formula Cloud: Titans Microsoft, AWS, Alibaba and Oracle Traverse Cloud by Building Partnerships
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rock Sensation Todd Rundgren to Perform Live in Downtown St. Pete June 20th
- Music Fans found a new tool to get closer to their idols
- Recording Artist, T-Roc Releases New EP 'The International Party'
- HaMaR Percussion Publications Website
- Holmeswood Releases 2 Feature George Michael Tribute Covers of "Fathers Figure" and "Freedom
- Ultimate Beatles Tribute The Fab Four to Open Charlotte FABFEST
- Debut Single "I Am Power" by ATTI Pre-Sale Features Members from Halford & Sinistra, Mixed by Roy Z
- International Artist Shanna Kress Releases Visuals To New Single "Hittin"
- Carl Paradise Launches Indiegogo Campaign for New EP: Scarborough Sessions
- Richmond woman transforms recording studio with high-tech specs and popular new service
Following the surging "Genesis" intro, No Way in Hell hits the ground running with lead single "The Devil's In The White House." The track sets the tone with politically charged bars and heavy production full of what makes Nottz's approach so unique: looping gospel choir vocals, thick bass, and percussion meant to snap necks.
It's that same trademark sound that caught Seed's attention in the late '90s, when his roommate was working as an A&R and received a beat tape from Nottz in the mail. "The bass lines, the quirky samples, the swing of the drums—there was nothing like it and still isn't," Seed says when reflecting on hearing Nottz for the first time.
More on eTradeWire News
- Leading PEO, INFINITI HR, Attending PrismHR LIVE 2019 in Boston
- Ferguson Case Orr Paterson Partner Named to 2019 "Rising Stars" List
- A Willow Valley Historical Romance
- IFA Selects Daniel Mormino, SVP of INFINITI HR, to the IFA Supplier Forum Advisory Board
- Tattoo tycoon open to radio interviews
As you can imagine, the respect was mutual and eventually led to No Way In Hell. The album never slows down and is brimming with highlights, including Seed's favorite track on the album, "When All Else Fail," and the massive "Belt Off Remix" featuring Rockness Monsta (of Heltah Skeltah) and NapsNdreds. As Seed tells it, Rock was originally set to appear on "The Devil," but it just felt right to have him on the revamped "Belt Off."
"I decided it would be doper to hear him on there due to the subject matter," the rapper says. "As a fan, I wanted to hear Rock take his belt off and whoop some ass. And as far as Naps goes, dude's my new favorite rapper. Period."
Other standouts include the relationship drama of "Pretty Little Liar" featuring Tiye Phoenix, the super-funky "Yellow Lights" featuring Sauce Money, and the verbal middle finger "Bad Mood." And when put together, they form one of the year's best rap releases. Hopefully it doesn't take another 20 years for these two to drop another project.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Enabling Individuals to Attain their Summer Body in Time for the Season
- Swiontek Retires, Mathiowetz, Schmid Promoted at Americana Community Bank
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- TheOneSpy Rolls Out Non –Rooted Android spy app for cell phones
- Dates announced for the 12th Annual Whale Shark Festival in Isla Mujeres, Mexico
No Way in Hell which also boasts guests appearances from Sauce Money, Tiye Phoenix, and DJ Total Eclipse (X-Ecutioners), is available now through all major digital retailers and streaming platforms via Crisis Center Collective!
01. Genesis (Intro)
02. The Devil's in the White House
03. Bad Mood
04. Sunday Morning (feat. DJ Total Eclipse)
05. W-HELL 66.6FM (Interlude)
06. Belt Off (Remix) [feat. Rock & NapsNdreds]
07. When All Else Fail
08. Pretty Little Liar (feat. Tiye Phoenix)
09. Yellow Lights (Aubrey deGrey) [feat. Sauce Money]
10. Revelations (Outro)
Smart URL: http://smarturl.it/NoWayInHell
- \Café Centro in West Palm Beach Celebrates the Birthday of Singer/Showman Rob Russe
- Transaction Announcement - Escape Rooms
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its new location in St. Petersburg!
- Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) Colorimetric Assay Kit
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE BEACH BOYS Friday, February 21, at 7:30 pm
- FREE Practical Self-Defense Seminar
- Utah-based Surplus Lines Company Launches New Tax Filing Technology: InsCipher Connect
- Cheers to a Calm, Clean & Safe Fourth of July Holiday with Pets!
- ShearShare Highlighted in Google's Annual Economic Impact Report
- New Arizona Law Will Increase Minimum Insurance Coverage Requirement
- Diamond State Warriors Win the Coveted All-City Classic 302 Legends Championship
- Central Park Five Members, Rapper T.I., Rev. Raphael Warnock Join Forces To Address Ma
- New Vishay Polymer Tantalum Chip Capacitors Distributed Through New Yorker Electronics
- Angela Raub nominated for Gwinnett Chamber Moxie Awards
- Mastrad Expands Collection To Enhance At-Home Culinary Experience
- PriorAuth Online: An Effective Prior Authorization Way out for DME
- McCarthy Southwest Names Lloyd Flowers Project Director
- United Premier Soccer League Selects Texas as Host State for 2019 National Finals
- Canadians Break Sports Betting Records As Toronto Raptors Win The NBA Championship