Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 318
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 230
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- ConserWater Announces the Launch of O2C Marketplace!
- Signs, designed with input from organic farmers, help prevent spraying of organic crops
- Succulent Market Announces the Release of New Halloween Products
- American Cannabis Company-Helping you create a profitable business
- Sohum Living Soils- The best soil for your growing needs
- Lee Enterprises Consulting Adds New Sections and Promotes Three to VP
- Humboldt Cannabis Industry Comes Together in the Face of Fires
- Ventura County Farm Day Seeks Sponsors For November 1 "Biggest Little Farm" Screening
- Local Food Security in Wilmington Gets a Boost
- UGA Extension in Clayton County is looking to enhance your indoor/outdoor garden
"Farm Day Features will take viewers to some of the Central Coast's largest and most interesting food producers," says Mary Maranville, SEEAG founder and CEO. "Most of us drive by their fields and orchards but never think about what goes into growing the food we eat."
More on eTradeWire News
- What are the Royal Jordanian Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy?
- SOAR Performance Group and TheFork Earn Brandon Hall Award for Best Sales Leadership Development Program
- EVENT - How and Why Activist Lawyers "Sue The Bastards"
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Investment Mortgage Loans for Investors Investing Outside Asia
The first video will feature farmers from Main Street Produce, Innovative Produce and Plantel Nurseries and will discuss food and employee safety. The second video will include growers from Western Onion, Duda Farm Fresh Foods and Innovative Produce talking about how Central Coast agriculture is marketed and shipped throughout the world. More video topics and participating growers will be announced soon.
The films will begin premiering the week of September 14 on the Farm Day websites: www.VenturaCountyFarmDay.com and www.SantaBarbaraCountyFarmDay.com.
Creating the features is videographer Anthony Plascencia. The farm bureaus from Ventura and Santa Barbara County will provide the video narration.
"We also plan to host day-of virtual tours on Facebook Live with lots of Farm Day giveaways," says Maranville. "These will take place September 19 (Santa Barbara County Farm Day) and November 7 (Ventura County Farm Day)."
More on eTradeWire News
- Question Time for Rwanda's President Paul Kagame
- Did LightskinKeisha Clone Georgia Rapper Flii Boi Breeze's Song "Get In Dea"?
- FDA approval wrist blood pressure monitor for everyone
- Cardiff Auto Wreckers Announce Company Extension
- Identity: The Podcast Consuming the Industry
Sponsors for Farm Day Features include Edwin and Jeanne Woods Foundation, Plantel Nurseries, Santa Maria Community Bank, Coastal Ag Services, TriCal and Driscoll's (Santa Barbara County) and Farm Credit West, Good Farms and Red Blossom (Ventura County).
To learn more about Farm Day, Farm Day Features and SEEAG or go to www.SEEAG.org, Facebook www.facebook.com/SEEAG.org
Founded in 2008, Students for Eco-Education and Agriculture (SEEAG) is a nonprofit organization that aims to help young students understand the origins of their food by bridging the gap between agriculture and consumption through its agricultural education programming. Through this and other SEEAG programs including Farm Day in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties, over 65,000 elementary school students and community members in Southern California have increased their understanding of the food journey.
- Greater Brookfield of Commerce an Honoree at MMAC's Focus on the Future Awards
- Public Relations Society to Name New York's Best Communication Campaigns
- New Research Reveals TN K-12 Students Need Math Help
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Welcomes New Team To Serve the Alachua Community
- Doctors Launch Online Course to Fight Chronic Inflammation and Disease
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Adam Ereth, candidate for Mesa Water Board, District 2
- Andy Hueller and INtense Publications Announce the Release of Life in Increments
- Income Property Organization forms new partnership with District Capital
- Durand Bernarr New Album "DUR&" Premieres at #1 on Apple Music R&B Albums
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship
- Letter written by Albert Einstein in 1943 condemning racism and segregation in the U.S. is for sale
- Laura Ruszkiewicz Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- TVS Nostalgia Network Adds Jackie Gleason Portfolio of Legendary Shows to Post Cable Network
- Guadalupe Center announces date, sponsorship opportunities for 'Circtacular' virtual event
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
- Airlines Misrepresent COVID Risks From Flying - Expert
- Spectra360 Named To The Staffing Industry Analysts List Of Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms
- Lake Tahoe Homeowner Sues Real Estate Brokers Alleging Fraud & Conspiracy in Property Transaction