Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 534
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 442
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 246
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 218
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 197
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 165
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 132
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 127
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- Learn How to Develop Product Specifications for Geographical Indication Products
- SEEAG Launches Child Wellness Initiative in Santa Barbara County
- Signs Your Tree May Be Infested with Borers
- Green Health Eugene and COVID Information
- A.M. Logging Purchases Mulch Division of Kuhns Bros. Lumber
- Emrgy Inc. Awarded $3.6 Million from ARPA-E for Transformational Energy Technology
- Two venues with Mondo tracks named "Facility of the Year" by ASBA
- 3 Signs That Indicate A Tree Might Fall
- Black Woman Owned Hemp Farm Founder Launches CBD Business Kit For the Individual Who Wants to Find Space in the CBD Marketplace
- A+ Tree & Landscaping: North Carolina Family-Run Business Boasts Over 30 Years of Experience
Participating growers were Gill's Onions, Houweling's Group, San Miguel Produce, Earthtrine Farm, Saticoy Lemon Association, Duda Farm Fresh Foods, Petty Ranch, Calavo, Mission Produce, Tamai Family Farms, Fig Tree Farms, Chivas Skin Care and Bennett's Honey Farm.
Growers were quick to respond when SEEAG put out the call for produce donations. "We want to thank our local growers for their tremendous generosity. They know that this has been a stressful time for our farmworker families in Ventura County," says Mary Maranville, SEEAG founder and CEO. "Parents are harvesting crops while their kids are learning at home. Families are struggling financially while taking extra precautions to stay healthy and safe."
More on eTradeWire News
- Drive-thru Dental Day Supports Local Food Banks in Arizona
- Artist Erich Boehm Announces New Website at FineArtAmerica.com
- Collagen and the Conscious Diet: A Collision Between Two Fast Growing Trends
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
- Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa welcomes Dr. Maximilian Padilla to the practice
SEEAG is also delivering "Farm Fresh Kids Wellness Bags" filled with educational materials, jump ropes, dental kits and fresh produce (celery donated by Duda Farm Fresh Foods and pixie tangerines donated by Friend's Ranches) to children of farm workers. So far, the nonprofit organization has delivered 1,175 the bags and plans to deliver another 400 by the end of June.
The bags are made possible by donations including $1,000 from Gold Coast Health Plan and $2,500 from Union Bank. We want to thank Union Bank, Gold Coast Health Plan and our other donors for helping SEEAG supply educational and health-related items to children during this time when many may feel disconnected from school," says Maranville, SEEAG.
To learn more about SEEAG, go to www.SEEAG.org, Facebook www.facebook.com/SEEAG.org or contact Maranville at email@example.com, 805-901-0213.
More on eTradeWire News
- Famer, Alliance Fastpitch Announce Multi-Year Partnership to Deliver Softball Training Curriculum
- Oasis Senior Advisors named a 2021 Top Franchise by Franchise Business Review
- TVS Consumer Direct.Com Adds Air Fryer 360 and Total Gym Shows to Home Shopping and Today Home Nets
- Waste Management & NYC Department of Sanitation Presenting 4th Annual M/WBE Forum
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Shawn Lacagnina
Founded in 2008, Students for Eco-Education and Agriculture (SEEAG) is a nonprofit organization that aims to help young students understand the origins of their food by bridging the gap between agriculture and consumption through its agricultural education programming. SEEAG's "The Farm Lab" program based in Ventura County teaches schoolchildren about the origins of their food and the importance of local farmland by providing schools with classroom agricultural education and free field trips to farms. Through this and other SEEAG programs including Farm Day in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties,
over 65,000 elementary school students and community members in Southern California have increased their understanding of the food journey. For more information, visit www.seeag.org or email Mary Maranville at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FEATURED RELEASE: "Everything" by S.P.O.T
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care and Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care of Colorado Springs Achieves Accreditation With ACHC
- Trucker Huss Announces Director Robert Gower as New Shareholder in 2021
- Discover Made to Measure Wooden Fencing and Boundary Walling Benefits
- ICTCore Version 1.1.0 Released, The Unified Communications Framework
- Watch Parandeh Khosh Eghbal (Early Bird) Series Today!
- Private Placement Markets to begin Offering USDA Loan Products in February 2021
- Working is on at IBEX Packaging with all SOPs during Covid-19
- Large Missouri Operator Migrating to Live Streaming Video
- Service Complete Electric has begun work on industrial manufacturing project in Winter Haven
- Renee Hoffman, SW Receives LSW Licensed Accreditation in Social Worker
- ArborMotion Recommends 3 New Year's Resolutions for Your Car
- Vaccination Sites Add Security Guards, Increase Security Measures
- 'Aesthetic Institute of Massachusetts' Announces Rebranding to 'Aesthetic Mentor'
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Specialized Design Service Company, Philadelphia, PA
- Halfacre Construction Company hires two
- Watch Harjaei Impossible love tale of vengeance!
- How to do Competitor Analysis well
- OCC Adopts Final Rule Requiring Large Banks to Provide Fair Access to Banking Services