Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
- RE/MAX Coppell and Las Colinas offices Make a Difference as 'Miracle Office' for Children's Health
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- CBRE Arranges Sale of Five Orange County Apartment Properties
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- New-Construction Raising Cane's Sells at Record Cap Rate
- Asset Living Adds 7,600 Beds to Its Student Housing Portfolio
Sedona Kitchen & Bath will occupy the nearly 900 square-foot space, which was a Taco Bell in the past, that is being converted into a design center and showroom, complete with cabinets, countertops, tile, carpet, wood and fixtures. The showroom will be run by Trevor Michaelis, a well-known local kitchen and bathroom design and construction specialist.
"I am passionate about helping people design and have the bathroom and kitchen of their dreams," said Trevor Michaelis, owner of Sedona Kitchen & Bath. "Because we offer several levels of involvement, ranging from full-service remodels with 3D designs and concept ideas with detailed a budget and timeline to laying out various ideas that our customers can implement themselves, we can accommodate any type of project and help by leveraging our buying power to deliver almost everything at discounted rates."
More on eTradeWire News
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
"It has been an active spring at Sedona Vista Village," said Marty Aronson, owner of Sedona Vista Village. "Even with the poor weather, the construction and tenant improvements throughout the property are moving along on schedule, and we'll be celebrating some exciting openings throughout the year ahead. It's a privilege to welcome Sedona Kitchen & Bath to the property."
Once open, Sedona Kitchen & Bath will be open Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm; and Sat – Sun 10am – 2pm. Additional information will be available at: www.sedonaknb.com or by calling 928-301-7856.
About Sedona Vista Village: Sedona Vista Village, the future site of the area's first Westin Hotel - Element by Westin – will host restaurants including Lisa Dahl's Butterfly Burger and Pisa Lisa, which are slated to open in the coming months, as well as Tortas de Fuego. Sedona Vista Village also features a variety of shopping options for Sedona and Oak Creek Village residents and visitors. New retailers and restaurants will be announced throughout 2019 as the development's highly anticipated façade renovation is completing. Sedona Vista Village is located at the site of the former Sedona Village Factory Outlets at 6601 AZ-179, Sedona, AZ 86351. For more information, visit SedonaVistaVillage.com.
- Attorney Sadat Montgomery Awarded Platinum-Level Lifetime Membership into Successful Verdicts
- Border and Harbor Camera zoom distance 1 to 25 km
- High School Sport Record Boards
- Personalized Wedding Cake Toppers Launches New Site
- Industry 4.0 and the Connected Revolution
- Lil Cory Working With Jared Lee Gosselin
- Greater Detroit Area Home Inspection
- Jazz Pianist Aziza Miller and Friends Perform on the Next LIVE GingerNewYork TV Show in Manhattan
- The Payroll Company Announces Addition of Press Section on Company Website
- The Payroll Company Rolls Out Two-Part Article on Why Payroll Processing Is Important to Businesses
- Dialogue with Three Chords returns with part two of WELCOME TO THE APOCALYPSE SURVIVORS CLUB
- Cloud Gaming Wars: Can Stadia Survive vs. Twitch, XCloud, Play Station Now and Others?
- Chicago Tween to Receive Rising Star Award at Independent Event During Cannes Film Festival
- Stark Bro's latest horticulture symposium brings the brain power
- New Book Reveals Ways to Use Writing as a Meditation Technique
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting