Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 353
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 246
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 102
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Northeast Florida Parade of Homes honors EvenTide and TrailMark model homes
- Prescient Capital Management Launches New Website Offering Ultimate User-Friendly Experience for Bri
- Mark Hughes Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- City Ventures Debuts New Home Community In Russian River Valley
- Northland Residential Secures McLean Hospital Zoning Amendment Approval in Belmont
- Land Sales Soar During the Coronavirus Lockdown
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Income Property Organization forms new partnership with District Capital
- Laura Ruszkiewicz Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Lake Tahoe Homeowner Sues Real Estate Brokers Alleging Fraud & Conspiracy in Property Transaction
NSD Partners Closes Sale of Millenia Hotel Land in Orlando, Fl.
The NSD Partners Team of Blake Maher and Andrew Steel worked with the Naples Hotel Group (Buyer), Jill Gull of Foundry Commercial, and a private high net worth Seller, to successfully close a 2.37 acre site of raw land in the Millenia sub-market of Orlando, FL. Naples Hotel Group, Buyer, closed on this transaction after receiving approvals from the City of Orlando for a PUD Amendment which allows for hotel use, increased height restrictions and an FAR Bonus to build a 107 room select-service hotel. The transaction went under contract well before the COVID-19 Pandemic and the NSD Partners Team was able to negotiate the final closing date to occur in-line with the contracted schedule and on the same financial terms that were originally agreed. "This transaction was nearly crippled by the COVID-19 Pandemic and the proceeding market turmoil, but we were able to keep everyone focused on closing without re-trading the Sellers terms. This was a big win for us," says Andrew Steel of NSD Partners.
More on eTradeWire News
- To Cure Shouting-Match Debates, Use a Mic Kill Switch
- Cin Chooses The Right Group Of Social Good Experts To Connect To At Annual Online Conference
- Leak Detection on a 6km Pipeline Section
- 'set And Forget' Wastes Hundreds In Unnecessary Premiums
- Does Auto Insurance Cover Riots?
Our Team has closed nearly $50 million of transactions this year and with what we currently have under contract, we expect to reach $100 million in traded asset value by the end of 2020.
The Seller retained a .76 acre site, on a corner lot, along Millenia Blvd and has the ability to build upwards of 6,500 sf of commercial space. This is one of the last remaining parcels of land along Millenia Blvd and is in high demand. The site is directly across from Costco, Hobby Lobby, Culvers and more!
-Ideal for #Office #Financial #Medical #Restaurant or #Retail uses.
Please reach out to me at Blake@nsdpartners.com or 407-928-5288.
For further information please visit http://www.nsdpartners.com.
Name of Press Contact: Blake Maher, Broker
Phone: (407) 928-5288
- US Navy Challenge coins on Amazon
- SPEARity™ Earns Distinguished Honoree Award
- Property in the San Juan Islands Gets a "Living" Fence
- The English Tutoring Academy Officially Launches Online ESL School
- SekrettScilensce.net: "The Lockdown" (I Can't Breathe) [Alpha, In-Development] *Release* World-Wide
- Multipreneur Maryl Petreccia Reignites Your Life with The JumpStart Program
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes special COVID-19 issue of Kids First magazine
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sleeping with Shadows
- Vera Jane Cook Announces the Release of Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
- Do Gold / Silver Price Trends Signal Time to Sell Your Estate Jewelry?
- Enquizit Inc Awarded GSA IT Schedule 70
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- Local Free Agent, LaShaun Sanders, Partners with Food Pantry for Charitable Giveback
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated
- Icon Management Awarded Management Contract of Bridgewater at Viera
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021