Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- Home Mobility Supplies: Explore Premium Mobility Goods for Easier Moving
- Free CPR Training Opens Medical Career Door for New Yorkers
- Blog with information and insights on health care management by Sohail Aman, MD
- Affordable Braces in Easton Available from Exeter Orthodontics
- Janet Reed, Esq. reviews recent North Carolina case addressing preservation of appeal
- Health Conundrums – Solved Inexpensively and Privacy Protected!
- How To Lose Weight And Keep It Off
- Naples Women's Center welcomes Certified Nurse Midwife Elizabeth Stein
- True REST Float Spa Wins Runner-up at the Inaugural Annual Franchise Innovation Awards
During the Holiday Season, the Season for Giving, we ask for your help. The funds that are donated go towards adding more potential life savers to the Be The Match bone marrow registry.
MAKE YOUR DONATION (https://donate.icla.org/give/214742/#!/donation...)
Too many patients are searching for a matching stem cell or bone marrow donor without success.
Veronica Depauli is one of those patients. Veronica is searching for her match.
She has a very rare disease called ADO II. It is a genetic disorder which causes increased bone density and abnormal bone growth. Without a matching donor, her condition can lead to facial paralysis, blindness and death. Veronica's family has been searching for a bone marrow match for over two years, and we have been supporting them in their search.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
Although her condition gets more complex with each day, Veronica continues to smile. Despite the many doctor visits, the tests, the pain…she smiles.
We are asking for your help. There is currently no match for Veronica on the registry.
Through financial support from people like you, we are able to host more drives and give more HOPE to the many patients in need of a match.
We want to save more lives. Over the past 7 years, we have helped more than 500 patients find their match. Your donation will help us add more potential life-savers to the registry. We are hopeful that one of them will be a match for Veronica.
GIVE THE GIFT OF HOPE (https://donate.icla.org/give/214742/#!/donation/checkout)
Please consider a donation and help us continue to give the Gift of Hope.
If you missed part 1 of our 4 part series, you can read it here (https://icla.org/a-season-for-giving-part-1/).
Icla da Silva is a 501(c)3 organization and your donation is tax deductible.
- Aramsco Acquires Wolf Cleaning Equipment and Supply
- Thinkware launches its first sport dash cam
- Handel Birds of Paradise lamps, rare Pequegnat clocks do well in Miller & Miller's June 8th auction
- Diamond Bridal Gallery Celebrates Success Offering Custom Made Wedding Dresses
- Samsung Named Presenting Sponsor for the 2019 Denver Parade of Homes
- Local Part-Time Jobs: New App Seeks To Democratize Part-Time Employment
- Extraordinarily High Wages For Cannabis Workers In SVG From Foreign Investor – Cannavais
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- North Texas' Expansion Club FF Premier is Promoted to UPSL Division II in First Year
- David Buys Houses Florida - "We Buy Houses Orlando!" Any Situation, Any Condition, Cash
- Consignment POS Software - New feature to print discounts on price tag
- David Buys Houses Florida: Knowledgeable Foreclosure Professional Provide Solutions For Orlando
- Jonjo Elliott: Glass Half Full Solo Show at Artplex Gallery
- California Cybersecurity Services Company Novacoast Announces New Focus in Europe
- Newbury College Closed - Everything Must Be Sold
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community