Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
- Fans Share Royalties of Favorite Artists
- The Keymakers Release Debut EP "Spectra"
- Monmouth University Record Label Artist Approaches 3 Million Streams
- Visiting From Tennessee - The Young Fables Perform on the GingerNewYork TV Show
"These donations provide the financial support we need to realize our mission and vision of performing beautiful, classical music to the public for free," says Joy Partridge, co-founder of the Scottsdale Philharmonic. "We offer several ways to donate and appreciate the community's support, especially during the holidays, as we prepare for our 2020 concert season."
In celebration of the Scottsdale Philharmonic's new Youth Orchestra, a benefactor is offering an important Marching Gift Challenge. "For every dollar donated, it will be matched three times by this generous benefactor, for a limited time," Partridge explains.
Scottsdale Philharmonic concerts are free to the public but VIP reserved seats in a premiere location are available for a donation of only $15.
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
For business donations, the Philharmonic offers opportunities for five exclusive partners to each sponsor one of the concerts in 2020. "From increasing your company awareness and showcasing your commitment to the arts and culture in our community, concert sponsorship provides an extensive marketing platform to reach our highly desirable audience demographics," Partridge explains.
"We also have an Elite Partners Program offering three tiers of giving with exclusive benefits that help our volunteer organization in its mission of bringing free classical music to our community, and to our youth through our new Youth Orchestra, an Annual Children's Concert and providing scholarships for underprivileged youth," Partridge adds.
Over 85 professional musicians continue to volunteer their time and talent for each of the performances. For more information about the Scottsdale Philharmonic and donations, call 480-951-6077 or visit https://www.scottsdalephilharmonic.com/donate/.
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?