Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 318
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 293
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 270
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Looking For That One Perfect Wig? Beauty Forever Has It, And It's 55% Off Right Now!
- Nadula.com Has Started a Live Feed for Mobile Users! Check it Out!
- MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh Features Author, Educator, and TEDx Sensation Angela Maiers
- UNice Hair Drops The Surprise Deal In Celebration Of 6th Anniversary
- DashStylists + Alfred = bringing beauty services in Atlanta upscale apartment buildings
- Emani Hill Weds Baseball Player Taylor Trammell in Lavish Star-Studded Event
- New Year, New Benefits in Sunber
- Beauty and Cosmetic Magic - Slay Your Way
- UNice Hair 6th Anniversary Pre-sale 2022 Is Coming!
- McAllister Hair Salon Miami Beach Nail Salon: Free Keratin Consultation in South Beach
Scintilla's Noel candle is made of eco soy wax and 100% natural ingredients. It can be purchased on its own or in the Festive Box. The Festive Box also features Noel Wax Melts, and the Orange & Cinnamon Soap, a sweet yet spicy soap made of naturally-derived ingredients that can be used all over body and face.
The new ethically-sourced natural Bath Salts, combined with essential oils and dried flowers, offer the ultimate home-spa experience. They include Flores, a mixture of Epsom salts and Himalayan pink salt, coupled with Lavender and Orange essential oils and dried flowers for calming and healing; Petalis, a pretty, pink mixture of calming and soothing salts that treat skin conditions, for de-stressing and uplifting; Terra, a combination of Epsom and Himalayan, Black Lava and Dead Sea detoxifying salts for unwinding and rebalancing. The Luna Bath Soak, made of coconut milk powder, Kaolin clay and lavender, helps with unwinding and sleeping.
More on eTradeWire News
- Life of Consequences Feature Film Screening Scheduled
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
Scintilla's gift boxes encourage relaxing and pampering during the holidays. The Relax Box is ideal for treating yourself to a few moments of self-care, with a natural Candle (Chai, Jardin or Noel), Flores Bath Salts, a Coconut Body Milk and Lavandula Hand Cream. The Pamper Box offers a gentle, skincare pampering session, with a Coconut Lip Balm, Lavandula Hand Cream, a 2-pack Reusable Face Wipes in Leaf print, the Flores Bath Salts, a Lavender & Grapefruit Bar Soap, and Mandarin & Lime Bar Soap.
You can discover Scintilla's new Christmas range each day from 8th-14th November 2021 at the John Lewis Pop Up, in Kingston upon Thames.
"Our seasonal gift boxes are the perfect way to send a few moments of self-care to someone you love," says Rebecca Dallimore, founder and CEO of Scintilla. "As a Christmas-lover, I'm particularly excited about our new Festive Box as each product inside brings a little festive cheer to those chilly autumn days."
More on eTradeWire News
- Barthel For McHenry County Board
- Fighting Our Ways Out Of Trouble
- Bucks County Pennsylvania author pens dark, coming-of-age book
- Going Back to Documentary Roots
- Knoxville-Based Military Veterans Thrive with Transition to New Civilian Careers in HVAC Industry
Scintilla is dedicated to creating simple formulations that help you expand your mindset to see skincare as self-care. All Scintilla products are gentle for the skin, without harmful chemicals, optimised to last longer, and minimally wrapped in sustainable packaging, with the goal to leave the tiniest trace of a footprint.
10% of Scintilla profits go to charities SEED Madagascar and Mind. For more information about Scintilla, visit www.wearescintilla.com
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community
- Choosing the Right Mold Testing Company
- Double XXposure Salutes National Mentorship Month with a Tribute to James Mtume
- ACEC/MA Announces Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) as a 2021 Engineering Silver Excellence Award Winner
- Omicron Surge Scuttles Local Elks Lodge Annual Youth Event
- Sunrise Management Elevates Dennis Mitchell to Vice President
- TVS Cipher Network Adds One Step Beyond Marathon in February on WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- DC Staging Company Parker Staging Donates to Afghan Refugees through Non-Profit Design Heals
- Tiffany Hamilton Earns Hall of Fame Award
- Choc Monarch Architect Wins IDA 2021 Design Recognition
- Albin Hagstrom & Son Celebrates Successful 2021 Christmas Season
- What If 'The Force' Were Real? This Doctor Believed It Was
- Is Cloning A Thing? How is Your DNA Involved in This?
- Language Services Company and Content-related Services Provider SumaLatam Launches Newly Revamped Website
- Craft Beer Behind Local Street Artist in Snow Sculpting Competition
- Systems Herbalist Expert Dr. Judyth Shamosh Releases New Book