Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 234
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 233
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 131
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 124
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- aiaTranslations Launches The Life Sciences Translation Hub
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Thiel College grad has honors thesis published on Northeast Regional Honors Conference website
- On a possibility for analysis of the COVID-19 proteins by the BSM-SG atomic models
- Elyah Brings Visual Quantum Programming To The World
- Filmmaker Kevin Stirling's New Doc "MARCH TO THE MOON" Soars in Houston; Wins GOLD NASA REMI Award at 53rd Worldfest Film Festival
- Footprint Project Removes Solar Equipment from Powderhorn Park, Planning Redeployments at Sanctuaries across Minneapolis
- Orang Utan Republik Foundation to Hold 7th Annual Pongo Awards to Honor Environmental Achievement
- "Why they are not Dying" Centenarians and their Resilience in the Age of COVID-19
- Cuvet.Co Gives Detailed Information and Guide about Choosing the Right Cuvette
Scilligence provides an integrated platform for life science R&D. Scilligence's RegMol is a web-based system for modality (small molecules, biologics, and conjugates) registration and bioassay database. Certara's D360 provides scientists with multi-source data access tightly coupled with analysis and data visualization tools to allow efficient data-driven decision making; one click access to project data views and ad hoc data mining.
"We are very excited about the seamless integration of RegMol with D360, which provides our clients advanced data analysis and visualization options without the need of manually exporting and importing data", said Jinbo Lee, Chief Scientific Officer and co-founder of Scilligence.
More on eTradeWire News
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Ravinder LaL named new Chairman of Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce board of directors
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
The Scilligence-Certara partnership benefits companies in drug discovery working with small molecules and biologics. By integrating their systems, the companies can improve efficiency and reduce data silos for researchers. Scilligence and Certara look forward to continuing their partnership and exploring other areas of collaboration.
"Integration of D360 with Scilligence's data systems allows our mutual customers to both capture and analyze research data with unprecedented efficiency allowing real-time research decision making. The creation of a standard Scilligence connector for D360 allows rapid, simple deployment of a best-of-breed system that supports research with a minimum of maintenance overhead." said David Lowis, Senior Director of Product Management at Certara
Scilligence is an innovation leader of web-based cheminformatics and bioinformatics solutions for life sciences R&D. The Scilligence system is built with proprietary technologies to support both biologics and small molecules in a unified platform, making it a flexible solution for a variety of research workflows. Scilligence's informatics solutions includes a variety of modules for data management that can be utilized as separate applications or as a fully integrated system. Its tools have been widely adopted by pharmaceutical, biotech, and chemical industries, universities, research institutes, and government agencies. Scilligence is the developer of the HELM (Hierarchical Editing Language for Macromolecules) Web Editor which works to further standardize HELM notation and facilitate the exchange of information between researchers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
Certara is the global leader in advancing modern, efficient drug development. Certara provides proven modeling & simulation, regulatory science, and scientific value assessment software and services to help clients reduce clinical trial burden, accelerate regulatory approval, and increase patient access to medicines.
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- Savings Bank of Danbury to Fund Marian Anderson Mural Planned for Kennedy Park
- AAA Credit Screening Services Now Offers Learning Coach Background Checks
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- blumshapiro Foundation donates $24K to support New England food banks
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Plymouth Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Hillside Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- TVS Pet Parade Network Sets Wildside! Marathon for August
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- When can you switch or enroll in Medicare and Medicare Health Plans – Cary Nagdeman
- Gerrymandering A Threat To Democracy
- "Citizen/Alien" by H. C. Whittaker is published by Grosvenor House Publishing