Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5425
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 160
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 138
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nexgen Car Care and Monster Energy Sponsor 2019 Salute to Heroes at Beach Front Grille May 30th
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
- World Series Of Fighting Launches Its Grappling Division With "Submission 1" In Las Vegas
- Avow Foundation Hosts IRAs" Estate and Year-End Planning Panel
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces June 4 Love That Dress! collection event
- Stonehurst Place Features in Midtown Atlanta's 2019 Open Garden Stroll
- Women in Business to name Apex Award finalists at June 5 networking event
- Pie Eating Contest at BURLY Brewing
- Frankenmuth Dog Bowl returns May 25 and 26 with free family fun at Frankenmuth River Place Shops
- Gaia Gathering Conscious Camping Event
2019 is the tenth anniversary for both SciFi4Me and C2E2, and as part of the push to cover more live events this year, SciFi4Me will be sending a team to Chicago to broadcast live on Saturday starting with Good Morning Multiverse.
Founder and Editor-in-Chief Jason Hunt says, "This is a great opportunity for us. It's the first time we've been accredited for C2E2, and we're very much looking forward to getting on the floor and building our audience with our exclusive content."
SciFi4Me will be broadcasting live from the event with interviews, panel reports, cosplay features, and more. As part of the coverage, SciFi4Me will broadcast the design reveal planned by Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes, a Kansas City based non-profit organization that builds wheelchair-centric costumes for kids.
Lon Davis, founder of Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes, says the costume they're building is almost finished, and he "can't wait for 10-year-old Jack to see it". Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes will reveal the costume Saturday afternoon as part of a presentation on the Cosplay Central Stage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Accumen Inc. recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019
- Village Hearth Cohousing Brings Caring Community Lifestyle to Durham
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- A Letter To Someone Struggling with Infertility: A Graduated Patient Shares Her Journey
- 2019 e.Builders Forum in Niagara Falls to Focus on Strengthening Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
"Jack's little brother Elijah is very excited about the costume, too. We'll do a countdown with the whole audience and then pull the sheet off the costume to reveal it to everyone! Then we will put the costume right on Jack's wheelchair right there on stage…"
Hunt is looking forward to the event. "Not only is it a chance for us to dive into a new event with C2E2 and get in front of a new audience, but it's also a great opportunity for us to help a great organization get in front of people and show them what's possible for kids who can't do the typical costume affairs. We're happy to be part of boosting that signal."
Good Morning Multiverse is just one of many shows in the new tenth anniversary lineup for SciFi4Me TV. New content is also posted regularly at SciFi4Me.com and the usual social media channels. New episodes air weekly on SciFi4Me TV (http://www.youtube.com/scifi4me) and repeat on SciFi4Me TV.2 (http://www.twitch.tv/scifi4me).
SciFi4Me is an online multimedia magazine covering the science fiction, fantasy, and horror genres with news, reviews, interviews, podcasts, and video programs. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, SciFi4Me was the first and only web site to cover the World Science Fiction Convention with a live streamcast for the duration of the event. The staff consists of volunteers from many parts of the world. For more information, visit www.SciFi4Me.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rail Traction Converters and Subsystems By GD Rectifiers
- Songwriter/Producer, Colin Brittain Signs With Warner Chappell Music
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotels provides Famous DoubleTree Cookies to ASU Baseball fans
- Goldsboro Wayne Branch NAACP to Hold Press Conference
- THE PARCHED GARDEN Announces the Launch of Its Monthly Subscription Club for Succulents
About Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes
Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes is a Kansas City-based non-profit organization that builds custom-made costumes for kids in walkers and wheelchairs. With the help of volunteers and donations, Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes is able to build and ship these costumes free of charge to families across the nation. In the past, wheelchair costumes consisted of popular characters and vehicles from Wall-E, Toy Story, the Marvel Cinematic World, Big Hero 6, various Princesses, Ant-Man, Back to the Future, and Star Wars. For more information, visit their website at www.WalkinRollin.org.
Jason P. Hunt
- Kitchen Magic Celebrates its 40th Anniversary
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
- LMS50 Announces New Online Employee Training Courses
- International Disaster Response Expo - Making a real difference
- First of its kind dementia care in Malpas
- "Military embedded systems market set to grow to $233bn by 2029" says new Visiongain report
- Cbre Data Centre Solutions Achieves Another Industry First With Cnet Training Certification
- PocketGuardian® uses patented machine learning technology to fight Cyberbullying and Depression!
- Australian Ride Share App has Wonderful Features
- Perceptum Launches Upgraded Website and New Services Offerings for 21st Century Professionals
- Quantitative rapid free light chain test registered in Brazil
- A New Zoho Application Is Launched – Zoho Marketing Hub
- Australian Architects & Interior Designers get International Design Powerhouse Support
- EnduroShield exhibits at the HD Expo, Las Vegas
- Xelxor Releases The Do-Yoo "App Stand" -- Eight In One Social Media Apps And No Downloading Required
- sPACYcLOUd Presents "Professional and Olympic Skateboarding" a Q&A Coffee Talk with Bryan Ridgeway of USA Skateboarding Olympic Committee
- Significant challenges to confront construction sector in 2019 and beyond
- Unity of Chicago South Hosts 'Mind, Body & Soul Expo: A Spiritual Experience'
- Minnesota Expungement Attorney Lynne Torgerson obtains expungement of felony theft of motor vehicle