Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2019 National Farmworker Awareness Week
- ASU students put on fundraiser event on Apr. 20, 2019
- Women in Business to highlight financial life cycles at April 3 networking event
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- Morven in May Garden Craft & Heirloom Plant Sale set for May 3-5
- Three Square Market Hosts Over 65 Users From Across the U.S
- Business Volunteers Unlimited Hosts Major Sustainability Conference for Northeast Ohio Businesses
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- Because Queens need a break from putting everybody else first!
2019 is the tenth anniversary for both SciFi4Me and C2E2, and as part of the push to cover more live events this year, SciFi4Me will be sending a team to Chicago to broadcast live on Saturday starting with Good Morning Multiverse.
Founder and Editor-in-Chief Jason Hunt says, "This is a great opportunity for us. It's the first time we've been accredited for C2E2, and we're very much looking forward to getting on the floor and building our audience with our exclusive content."
SciFi4Me will be broadcasting live from the event with interviews, panel reports, cosplay features, and more. As part of the coverage, SciFi4Me will broadcast the design reveal planned by Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes, a Kansas City based non-profit organization that builds wheelchair-centric costumes for kids.
Lon Davis, founder of Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes, says the costume they're building is almost finished, and he "can't wait for 10-year-old Jack to see it". Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes will reveal the costume Saturday afternoon as part of a presentation on the Cosplay Central Stage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Does Alaska Airlines have Business Class-Explore it
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
"Jack's little brother Elijah is very excited about the costume, too. We'll do a countdown with the whole audience and then pull the sheet off the costume to reveal it to everyone! Then we will put the costume right on Jack's wheelchair right there on stage…"
Hunt is looking forward to the event. "Not only is it a chance for us to dive into a new event with C2E2 and get in front of a new audience, but it's also a great opportunity for us to help a great organization get in front of people and show them what's possible for kids who can't do the typical costume affairs. We're happy to be part of boosting that signal."
Good Morning Multiverse is just one of many shows in the new tenth anniversary lineup for SciFi4Me TV. New content is also posted regularly at SciFi4Me.com and the usual social media channels. New episodes air weekly on SciFi4Me TV (http://www.youtube.com/scifi4me) and repeat on SciFi4Me TV.2 (http://www.twitch.tv/scifi4me).
More on eTradeWire News
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Martin Brossman & Associates LLC Offers Professional Development Training With Simultaneous Webinar for CEU's at Low Cost
SciFi4Me is an online multimedia magazine covering the science fiction, fantasy, and horror genres with news, reviews, interviews, podcasts, and video programs. Based in Kansas City, Missouri, SciFi4Me was the first and only web site to cover the World Science Fiction Convention with a live streamcast for the duration of the event. The staff consists of volunteers from many parts of the world. For more information, visit www.SciFi4Me.com.
About Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes
Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes is a Kansas City-based non-profit organization that builds custom-made costumes for kids in walkers and wheelchairs. With the help of volunteers and donations, Walkin' & Rollin' Costumes is able to build and ship these costumes free of charge to families across the nation. In the past, wheelchair costumes consisted of popular characters and vehicles from Wall-E, Toy Story, the Marvel Cinematic World, Big Hero 6, various Princesses, Ant-Man, Back to the Future, and Star Wars. For more information, visit their website at www.WalkinRollin.org.
Jason P. Hunt
- New Book Reveals Ways to Use Writing as a Meditation Technique
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon