Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 216
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 204
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 179
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 125
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 124
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 120
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 114
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 101
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- BA Insight Named in KMWorld's 100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management
- MailMyStatements Welcomes Derek Griffin
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- A New Childcare Management Software enters the Australian Market
- Platinum Educational Group Announces New National Sales Director
- Dynamic Systems Launches New SIMBA Make to Order Module for Seafood and Meat Processors
- TheVentureCity brings Google Launchpad to Miami
- Business Growth Prompts Yozu Relocation To Historically Rich Cotton Exchange Building
- Digisonics Showcases Enterprise Cardiovascular Workflow Solutions at ACC 2019
- IT Glue Announces New Ticket Integration with ConnectWise and Autotask
Acumatica is a comprehensive, browser-based Cloud ERP solution optimized for ease of use, adaptability, mobility, speed, and security. The ACA title highlights outstanding development partners whose applications have met the highest standards set for Acumatica integration and functionality.
"Customers who want to stay competitive need flexible, responsive technology to execute their long-term business strategies," said Christian Lindberg, Vice President of Partner Solutions at Acumatica. "Our ACA label is built to help customers find applications capable of delivering that. We're proud to recognize Scanco Warehouse as an Acumatica-Certified Application. It masterfully utilizes the Acumatica platform to meet customers' growing business demands."
More on eTradeWire News
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Alaska Expansion with Arctic Rush
- Local high school string quartet to join pros on Kalamazoo stage
- Fighting Auschwitz -- Finalist in Prestigious Benjamin Franklin Awards
- American Medical Depot Names Chief Medical Officer
- Paw Works Mardi Paws 5th Annual Ties & Tails Gala
To become an Acumatica-Certified Application, Scanco has demonstrated commitment to quality by passing the Acumatica software test and aligning to future Acumatica roadmap releases.
"We're honored to receive this kind of recognition from the Acumatica developers themselves," said Tess Boros, Partner. "This is a testament to the strength of our application and the depth of our integration with the Acumatica platform. With our suite of enhancements and Acumatica's solid foundation, I believe the sky's the limit for us."
About Scanco Software
Since 1989, Scanco has been a leading provider of supply chain automation software and services. From our inception, we have focused on innovative warehouse management solutions with a unique technology-driven approach. Our solutions deliver unequaled efficiency and visibility for distribution and manufacturing companies around the globe.
From basic barcoding to the most complex distribution and manufacturing operations, Scanco software is positioned to grow with our customers ever-changing business needs. We are focused on providing top-tier, fully integrated automation solutions built specifically for your ERP solution. Today, thousands of world-class distribution and manufacturing companies have automated their facilities with cutting-edge Scanco technology. Visit www.scanco.com for more information.
More on eTradeWire News
- In Honor Of St Patrick's Day Fir Na Dli Men Of Law Police Challenge Coin Released!
- Blessed Be The Lord Psalm 144-1 Challenge Coin Released Today To Active Duty US Military & Veterans
- College Night: Discussion and Panel for Youth Transitioning to University
- ScaleHR 2019 Call for Speakers Now Open
- Welcome Star Actor on Influencer the Online Marketplace
Acumatica provides cloud-based business management software that enables small and mid-size companies to accelerate their businesses. Built on cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform. For more information, visit www.acumatica.com.
330.645.9959 x 210
- HomeAid Care Day at Our House Decatur
- The Brownstones at New Visions Has Defied the Market This Winter
- The Garden State Philharmonic and the GSP Chorus Salute the American Composer
- Injury Prevention Advocates: Coming to Newark for the First Time, 6 Steps to Better Balance Program
- Four Awesome Days Of Free Summer Fun At The Tri-county Fair Fireworks, Rides, Games And More
- Miles For Migraine Reveals 2019 Race Schedule
- Dustin Ferguson's Revenge Thriller ROBOWOMAN Will Premiere at Laemmle Glendale on April 11, 2019
- C.H.I. Overhead Doors Announces Acquisition of PerforMax Global™
- Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty Announces Top 10 Production Leaders
- Real Estate Expert, Bill Farrand, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with The Recipe for Success
- StaffBot, the Top Human Capital Management Suite, Introduces Shelly Doering as Senior Director
- Billy Graham's Daughter and Granddaughter Speak to Sold-Out Crowd
- CBT College first health fair of 2019 to be held on March 21
- Genesis Research and SIRIUS Market Access form Trans-Atlantic market access collaboration
- Project Boon Partners With IVRS For San Bernardino County Community Outreach
- Omnichain CEO Earns Award Recognitions from Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Fora Room: Luxurious Home Decor For An Elegant Home
- Best Advertising Channel of 2019 Results Are in - A 7-Year Trend Stands
- Job & Resource Fair Set for United States Veterans
- Entrepreneur Amy Banocy Signs Publishing Deal With CelebrityPress® To Co-Author The Success Formula