Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 438
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 122
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 119
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
Similar on eTradeWire
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- projekt202 Receives Top B2B Marks in Latest Clutch Ranking
- Brandeis University and Open Source Initiative to launch new educational partnership
- Juniper Networks Extends Commitment to Open Source Software and Communities through Open Source Initiative Sponsorship
- CSW Solutions is now a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- IT Glue Adds LEGO Innovation Speaker David Robertson to GlueX Lineup
- Digisonics Nets New OB Ultrasound Solution Expansions
- realMethods Addresses Lingering Gap In DevOps, CI/CD Processes With The Release Of New Continuous Generation™ Technology
- Geographic Information System for Crime Analysts
- 40 States Could Legalize Sports Betting by 2024, So Why Are Gamblers Seeking Alternatives?
Acumatica is a comprehensive, browser-based Cloud ERP solution optimized for ease of use, adaptability, mobility, speed, and security. The ACA title highlights outstanding development partners whose applications have met the highest standards set for Acumatica integration and functionality.
"Customers who want to stay competitive need flexible, responsive technology to execute their long-term business strategies," said Christian Lindberg, Vice President of Partner Solutions at Acumatica. "Our ACA label is built to help customers find applications capable of delivering that. We're proud to recognize Scanco Warehouse as an Acumatica-Certified Application. It masterfully utilizes the Acumatica platform to meet customers' growing business demands."
More on eTradeWire News
- Tokyu Hotel Corporation Announces Grand Opening of the Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, November 1, 2019
- Apex Officer of the Week Launches to Honor Police and Law Enforcement Officers
- New Yoga Book Offers "Motivational Lessons" for Lasting Lifestyle Changes
- Toll Brothers Colorado honored for second year in Best Workplace Awards
- Houston's office market recovery hits a speed bump in Q2
To become an Acumatica-Certified Application, Scanco has demonstrated commitment to quality by passing the Acumatica software test and aligning to future Acumatica roadmap releases.
"We're honored to receive this kind of recognition from the Acumatica developers themselves," said Tess Boros, Partner. "This is a testament to the strength of our application and the depth of our integration with the Acumatica platform. With our suite of enhancements and Acumatica's solid foundation, I believe the sky's the limit for us."
About Scanco Software
Since 1989, Scanco has been a leading provider of supply chain automation software and services. From our inception, we have focused on innovative warehouse management solutions with a unique technology-driven approach. Our solutions deliver unequaled efficiency and visibility for distribution and manufacturing companies around the globe.
From basic barcoding to the most complex distribution and manufacturing operations, Scanco software is positioned to grow with our customers ever-changing business needs. We are focused on providing top-tier, fully integrated automation solutions built specifically for your ERP solution. Today, thousands of world-class distribution and manufacturing companies have automated their facilities with cutting-edge Scanco technology. Visit www.scanco.com for more information.
More on eTradeWire News
- Made in America! Calling for Municipalities to Reduce Greenhouse Gases – ECOFuelMax
- Flutist Kim Scott Releases New CD "Free To Be" on Innervision Records
- David R. Larson Joins Jmn Logistics & Transportation As Chief Commercial Officer
- New Thought Scholar Reveals the "Secret" of Think and Grow Rich
- QIRT Hosts Educational Conference in Advance of Home Health Industry Payment Model Changes
Acumatica provides cloud-based business management software that enables small and mid-size companies to accelerate their businesses. Built on cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform. For more information, visit www.acumatica.com.
330.645.9959 x 210
- Circadence Wins Silver Award for inCyt from International Serious Play Awards Competition
- The Family Business Antonio's Pizza Opens Antonio's Brew Wall, a Pizzeria & Taproom Concept Featu
- FetchRev Goes Global with Automated Marketing Platform for Local Merchants
- Camping Glamping & More: Your One Stop Shop for Camping Supplies
- SimplePractice Celebrates Partnership with The Gottman Institute
- Your Security Pros: State-of-the-Art Surveillance Systems to Keep Your Valuables Safe
- Accurate Brazing Expanding Operations in South Carolina
- Keno Kozie Associates and HBR Managed Services Partner for Webinar on Bimodal IT
- Flywheel Uses Lola.com and Expensify to Streamline T&E Reporting
- Kitchen Asset: Make Dinner Memorable with Premium Kitchen Accessories
- Ars Musica Chorale Seeks Music Director/Conductor
- National Transportation acquires Destination Shuttle Systems of Los Angeles
- Red River Zoo Consolidates Systems with TRYTN
- Philly vs Everyone as Team Flip Murray brings back Pro-Am Summer League Rivalry to big East Coast C
- Henley printer cuts the cost of LED lighting with grant funding
- Top Spec Mini Pc | Special Offer | £500 Off This Week
- Saelig Introduces PicoScope 4823 8-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope
- Children's Franchises happen to be one of the consistently well-performing UK business sectors
- Whistleblowing E-learning Course Launched by Engage in Learning
- BCS Named to 2019 MSP 501 List of Top Managed Services Providers