Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 182
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 141
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 126
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 119
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 117
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 113
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Pennsylvania Expansion with Allentown United Football Club
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Stand-up Paddleboard Safety Video Premieres
- Infinit Nutrition Canada Partners Up With The National Cycling Centre of Hamilton
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Lexington Legends Partner with StellarAlgo
- SpiceRoads Cycling launches new Women Only and Solo Only trips
- Minnesota Man Competing in Boston Marathon Battles Disabling Neurological Disorder
- Desert Curlers make a statement!
Since 2006 the Santa Clarita Storm has dedicated to the development and promotion of players with the desire and dream to play at the highest level possible.
The Storm will participate in the United Premier Soccer League (UPSL) Pro-Premier Division. The USPL is the Nation's largest National Amateur Soccer League in the United States. Members of the USASA & the USSF the UPSL is approaching 200 teams nationwide.
More on eTradeWire News
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
The Santa Clarita Storm will compete in the top Division of the Western Conference beginning March 17th, 2018. The UPSL plays 10 months of the year and players can have the opportunity to participate in the Lamar Hunt US Open Cup.
The Storm is in search of dedicated players that have a desire and dream to compete at the highest level possible. Players that can commit to training and games each week.
Males 18 & over that wish to try out contact the Storm at www.santaclaritastorm.net/tryouts
Tryouts will be held February 22nd Thursday 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM in Santa Clarita.
The Storm is a City Sponsored Pro-Am team, by the City of Santa Clarita
One City – One Team
Futbol Club Santa Clarita Media
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon
- Volunteer Pilot Dr. Matt Bogard shares his family's story of their Comanche Airplane
- Author of New Book Provides Simple Instructions for 50 Meditation Techniques
- Mhde Askar on Deducting Expenses for Business Travel
- METAvivor Announces Founders' Challenge
- 5 Ways To Extend Your Wig Life!
- Y Millz Featured Amadeus Artist At New York City Sauce
- Pete Laan - The Entrepreneur lifestyle
- Marathon Runner Gregory L. Hudson Chasing Marathon History
- Mhde Askar Explores the Five Essential Places to Eat in Chicago
- The First Annual "Loop Q PRIZE" University Competition Launched
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer