Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 212
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 188
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 169
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 162
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 146
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 144
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 142
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 141
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 133
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Version of HLN's Award Winning Open Source Immunization Forecaster Released
- New Anti IgM Antibody Monoclonal by Molecular Depot
- New Anti Biotin Antibody from Molecular Depot
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Post-translational Changes in Red Cell Proteomic Study
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Etiology Study of Cancer-related Anemia
- Angiogenex Co-Developing Anti-Cancer Drug With World Renowned Cancer Center
- Kindle Book "Psycho-Gender-The Dark Side of the Human Genome" FREE this Wednesday, Feb 12th, on Amazon!
- Re-Stem Biotech Provides Banking of Immune Cells for Medical Staff in Hubei
- KYOCERA to Showcase Ceramics-Based Medical Technologies at MD&M West Expo, Feb. 11-13 in Anaheim
- Anantlife would like to thank Dr. Abdel Halim for his services as our advisory board member
Following an October 29 welcome reception showcasing downtown Greenville, Ms. Preminger will address an expected sold-out conference at the Hyatt Regency with a keynote presentation entitled "Innovation for a Better Tomorrow" as the main program gets underway the morning of October 30. Her presentation will be followed by a high-powered panel comprised of regional healthcare executives entitled "Optimizing the Future of Healthcare in SC and Beyond."
Among other featured Conference programs are EY's "NextWave Wellness: An Interactive View of the Future of Our Industry", and an address by South Carolina Lieutenant Governor Pamela Evette entitled "South Carolina: Just Right for Life Sciences." Clemson University President Jim Clements headlines Day 2 with an address entitled "The Power of Partnerships in Fueling Life Sciences", while Medtronic global executive Christian Howell will address "Driving Value-Based Care Through Collaboration".
More on eTradeWire News
- Transgender Visual Artist Jacob Clayton Debuts Warhol-Inspired Work
- Contemporary Canadian Artist Viktor Mitic's Sculpture Lyric Neutrino Star Valued At $250k Acquired
- Cultural Vistas Awarded Grant to Administer German Portion of Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals
- "BOXING: Essential Skills" by Coach Dean Eoannou & Eugene B. Kern, MD Now Available on Amazon
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Reaches Amazon Best Seller Lists
Scores of top industry chief executives, leaders in government and higher education, biotechnology and pharma executives, clinicians and researchers, and industry supporters from across America have already registered to attend SCBIO 2019, with registration nearly doubling the record-setting pace of 2018. Other committed speakers and panelists include IQVIA Institute of Health Data Science SVP Murray Aitken, Innova Therapeutics CEO and Founder Robert Ryan, ChartSpan CEO & Founder Jon-MIchial Carter, Firststring Research President Dr. Gautam Ghatnekar, Nephron Pharmaceuticals CEO Lou Kennedy, USC President (Ret.) Harris Pastides, PhRMA Senior Regional Director Thomas Hardaway and numerous others. More than 20 programs will be featured over two days.
Themed "Ignite The Future!", the 2+ day conference draws attendees from across America for networking, innovation updates, opportunity discovery, partnership making and strategic discussion. Committed attendees include officials across a broad spectrum of life sciences industries including medical devices, bio manufacturing, drug discovery, pharmaceuticals, diagnostics and testing, digital health and health IT, bio-ag and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Exciting Option for Keto-Dieters Found in Bonaventure - Johnson Creek, WI – November 25th 2019
- Lennar Grand Opens Treviso at Echelon on March 7
- Singer/Songwriter Demi Davis Showcases Latest EP 'Holograms" at The Love Experience, March 12th
- Auto Insurance With Exotic Cars and Sports Cars
- St. Charles Community College named best 'Return on Investment' in Missouri among two-year colleges
Among leading biotech and med-tech industry brands participating in the conference are Nephron Pharmaceutical, BIO, Johnson & Johnson, AVX, PhRMA, Medpoint, AdvaMed, Poly-Med, VWR, Ritedose Corporation, Rhythmlink, SoftBox Systems, ZEUS, Patheon Thermo Fisher and more. All of South Carolina's research universities – MUSC, Clemson and the University of South Carolina – are represented, as are major healthcare systems.
For additional information on SCBIO or to register for SCBIO 2019, visit http://www.scbio.org.
- Revolutionizing Gaming: Fight to Fame Signs Deal with E-Keia
- Woodall Creative Group Taps Jim Balke as Creative Director
- St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center goes to the movies for annual "Celebrate the Center" event
- New Partnership Announcement, OrthAzone and BracketEars
- Cognira to Showcase its AI Enabled Grocery Solutions at the National Grocers Association Show
- Morrison Medical Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- 2020 Oxnard Salsa Festival Accepting Applications for Community Stage
- Easy and Delish Releases a Gargantuan Online Roundup of 5-Ingredient Recipes
- Eliminate damage to Wedge Anchors during installation
- Transaction Announcement - Property Management Business
- Your Used Honda Civic Dealership
- America's Top 50 Inclusion Corporations: Online Voting Takes Place From December 1-15th
- Car Loan after Bankruptcy in Toronto
- San Joaquin Valley College Temecula Presents Employer of the Year Award to Pristine Medical Billing
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- Tarps Now Expands Capacity Supporting Manufacture and Rapid On-Site Deliveries of Heavy Duty Tarps
- A New Online PR Platform to Launch - e-PR
- Analytico Proud to be Named a Top Digital Marketing Firm in Canada by Clutch!
- The Most Dangerous Roads in San Antonio
- Women in eDiscovery Announces 2020 National Sponsors