Popular on eTradeWire
- Potential to Transform Sacramento County - 139
- Work 365 Announces Integration with Datto's Autotask PSA for CSP Automation - 102
- Gone But Not Forgotten: Covid-19 Victims Remembered!
- Mallika Appana Announces the Release of My Trip to the Fair
- The proof is in: America's federal and state judiciaries are co-opted and their proper function must be promptly restored to protect human rights
- Jason Benson of Paulding County Georgia's Skyren Concrete details work completed for Blue Print 58
- Mashup LA's 5th Anniversary Celebration Presented by LEDVANCE
- Women That Soar Overcomers Docuseries to Announce Recipient of New Home at Inaugural Mother's Day Brunch
- Employing Tools To Build Your Child's Resilience
- Invader Coffee Introduces Mexican Chocolate 12 ct. K-Cups to Help Coffee Lovers Enjoy Coffee Spot-on
Similar on eTradeWire
- BH Properties Acquires LA Suburban Office Campus from Blue Shield in $15 Million Sale/Leaseback
- Lynn Clement Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group in Sarasota, Florida
- Listing Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Seller's Agent
- Buyer's Agent in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Gary Kevin Coats Real Estate Project Featured in ProjectManagement.com
- Top Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA
- Buying Buddy IDX CRM now available for TELLURIDE MLS
- Real Estate Agents in Orange County, CA - OC Real Estate Agent
- Christine Kourik Earns Annual Sales Production Award
- Kuester Management Group Shares Tips for Reducing Risk of HOA Special Assessments
While recently selling two of its Phoenix properties for nearly $100 million, SBREP remains an active buyer within the Phoenix apartment market. The firm has two properties – equating to approximately $150 million of purchase price – under contract and set to close in April.
"Our aggressive investment approach in the Phoenix MSA continues to be fueled by the market's robust multifamily fundamentals," said SBREP Founder & Managing Principal, Srijin Bandyopadhyay. "We continue to remain bullish towards the Phoenix apartment market on an intermediate to longer-term basis given the diverse and high-quality employment growth throughout the metro. Employers continue to be drawn in by the deep labor pool and the city's pro-business environment, along with net in-migration resulting from the relatively affordable cost of living. These factors collectively continue to drive very favorable supply/demand dynamics for multifamily investors."
More on eTradeWire News
- Why not Glow Bro - New All Natural Mineral Skin Care for Men
- Understanding The Need For Boat Insurance
- Global Changemakers Celebrate Black Women In Film At Cannes Film Festival In Response To Gross Underrepresentation In Competition, over 75-years
- Growth Summit 2022- Get Ahead of the Competition
- Veteran Entrepreneur Jason Lane Curtis Featured in SHIFT Magazine
Built in 1973 and located at 2323 East Flower Street, the property will be rebranded as Portola Biltmore. SBREP is planning a $2 million capital improvement program to enhance the property exterior / curb appeal, common area amenities and unit interiors.
The property's unit mix consists of one-bedroom floor plans averaging 700 square feet as well as unique two-bedroom loft plans which average 1,100 square feet. Property amenities include a community swimming pool, secure gated access throughout the property, along with a tennis and basketball court area.
Located at the border of the Biltmore and Camelback East areas of Phoenix, the property provides its tenants with immediate access to the SR-51 and Camelback employment corridors. Tenants also enjoy proximity to the retail and lifestyle amenities of Midtown and Uptown Phoenix.
About SB Real Estate Partners
Founded in 2017, SB Real Estate Partners is a multifamily investment firm committed to acquiring and asset managing value-add apartment projects throughout the Western United States. More information can be found at http://www.sbrep.com.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- Wildlife Professionals from Around the World to Discuss The Role of Fertility Control in Mitigating Human-Wildlife Conflicts
- Womple Studios Launches a Reversible Glow-in-the-Dark Plush Dinosaur
- Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) Europe Council Holds In-Person Conference
- Lawn and Snow Pro Announces New Website
- Paul Johnson Drywall Acquires Florida-based Vatos Drywall, Accelerating its National Expansion
- Southern Ocean Chamber Women In Business Summer Roundtable Set For June 28
- HOPE Sheds Light to host Cultivating Calm Conference
- Consumer Actions Following Long-Term Care Insurance Premium Rate Increases
- Provision Packs to Hold Fundraiser at Mimi's Original Art May 25
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber to host inaugural Chamber Awards on June 22
- Jim Zara Named a Best-In-State Wealth Advisor by Forbes
- L-Tron renews Partnership with Loftware NiceLabel
- Fear Free Approves Mella Underarm Pet Thermometer For Preferred Product Program
- Just Released 24" High Bright Waterproof Outdoor LCD Monitor
- DHT Celebrates 50th Anniversary with proclamation from Miami-Dade County, and 3 new historic sites
- Moss Construction Promotes Jeff Callahan to Senior Vice President
- May's MASTERS by Winn Claybaugh features 2011 National Teacher of the Year, Michelle Shearer
- Classic Theatre of Maryland presents the opening of "The Servant of Two Masters" at Reynolds Tavern!
- VSA Surpasses Growth Milestone: 200 Employees and Counting!
- Arizona Technology Council and Local Technology Leaders Meet with Senator Kyrsten Sinema for Clean-Energy Business Roundtable