Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 107
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- Musical Artist Completes International Tour
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- For Skip Hartzell, "The Dog Artist," Inspiration Comes In The Form Of A Furry Friend
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- Woodland Cultural Centre Announces New Curator of the Museum and Art Gallery
- Reborn at 50! Chicago's original school of improvisation, Players Workshop, reopens with a new mission
- Demif Gallery Opening 26 AUGUST 2019
- Florida artist shares work around the globe in August
- Director and Producer Alon Juwal joins the Israeli Academy of Film and Television
- Speaking in Color at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
Other notable artists and writers scheduled to appear include John Sloboda ("Star Wars," "The Walking Dead"), Joe Wos ("Mazetoons"), Lilian Oake (Nahtaia: A Jaydürian Adventure), Ray Wenck (Random Survival, Ghost of a Chance), Jerry Pesce (PescEffects) and more.
In addition to Sloboda, Coss and Wenck, other local northeast Ohio area creators on hand include Ryan Finley (Topps/Star Wars sketch cards), Chad Kimes (various media), Chris Ehnot ("Game of Thrones," "Ultimate Night of the Living Dead"), Steve Vihtelic (scupting, model making), Donald Templeman (The Last Champion of Earth), Jeff Ritchie (Fredpaints), James Holko (portraits), Kayla Ascencio (fantasy artwork), Kelsey Cretcher (vector art), Rachel Kozy ("Space Princess"), Shane Lewis (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Rick and Morty), Erin Caruso (Super Group Hugs), Shawn Miles ("Cybertech"), Jennifer Dreifort ("The Geek Garden"), Rick Sans (vinyl record art), Landon Franklin ("Zokusho"), Will O'Shire (Greed: An Urban Fantasy Heist) and others.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
Wizard World Cleveland will also include non-stop live entertainment, gaming, exclusive Q&A sessions with select celebrities and autographs/photo ops with with top stars such as Aquaman headliner Jason Momoa, "Smallville" stars Tom Welling, Michael Rosenbaum and John Glover, Sean Astin (The Lord of the Rings, "Stranger Things 2"), Chad Michael Murray ("One Tree Hill," "Agent Carter"), Matt Ryan ("Constantine," "Legends of Tomorrow"), the "Charmed" trio of Holly Marie Combs, Brian Krause and Drew Fuller and more as well as a dedicated kids zone and more, along with Wizard World's Master of Ceremonies, Kato Kaelin.
Wizard World events bring together thousands of fans of all ages to celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. The third event scheduled on the 2019 Wizard World calendar, Cleveland show hours are Friday, March 8, 4-9 p.m.; Saturday, March 9, 10 a.m.-7 p.m.; Sunday, March 10, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Kids 10 and under are admitted free with paid adult.
Wizard World Cleveland is also the place for cosplay, with fans young and old showing off their best costumes throughout the event. Fans dressed as every imaginable character – and some never before dreamed – will roam the convention floor and participate in the famed Wizard World Costume Contest on Saturday evening.
For more on the 2019 Wizard World Cleveland, visit http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon/cleveland.
About Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (OTCBB:WIZD)
More on eTradeWire News
- Day Zero the Series streaming changes
- Emmanuel Renoir Legacy Brand Announces Exclusive Global Manufacturing Partner
- DCI Big Sky Hosts Open House, Community Invited to Tour New Facility
- All-City Classic 302 League - Week 1 Round -Up & Week 2 Predictions
- Pony 4 Precious Offers A Free Scholarship Contest
Wizard Entertainment, Inc. (www.wizardworld.com) produces comic, gaming and pop culture conventions across North America that celebrate the best in pop culture: movies, television, gaming, live entertainment, tech, comics, sci-fi, graphic novels, toys, original art, collectibles, contests and more. A first-class lineup of topical programming and entertainment takes place at each event, with celebrity Q&A's, comics-themed sessions, costume contests, movie screenings, evening parties and more. Wizard Entertainment has also teamed with Sony Pictures Entertainment to find the next generation of movies as well as to engage in a number of strategic initiatives. Additional initiatives may include an augmented touring schedule of Wizard World shows, fixed-site installations, curated e-commerce, and the production and distribution of content both in the U.S. and internationally. Fans can interact with Wizard Entertainment at www.wizardworld.com and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/wizardworld), Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/wizardworld), Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/wizardworld), Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/wizardworld) and other social media services.
The 2019 Wizard World convention schedule is available at: http://www.wizardworld.com/comiccon.
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program
- Kambrian Becomes a Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business (M/WBE) in the New York City
- Kambrian Obtains Contracting Vehicles Schedule 70 and CMAS
- Harvey Oyer's 'The Last Egret' Chosen for Best Student Reading List in the Nation
- 'America's Psychologist' Dr. Jeff Set to Keynote Fathers Incorporated 15th Anniversary Awards & Gala
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sunknowledge Services: an Efficient Laboratory Billing Services Solution
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- Engleberts Wooden Sunglasses Releases Fall Line Up
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Novato, CA
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- The 17th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: highlighting the program
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network