Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 207
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 174
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 141
- The Online Box Office Film Festival teams up with 3rd Fathom Films
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
Similar on eTradeWire
- Century 22 Solutions Announces New Board of Advisors Member
- Century 22 Solutions Joins UF Innovate | The Hub
- Perfecta Ranked #426 Fastest-Growing N. American Company on Deloitte's 2020 Technology Fast 500™
- Sponsor Boeing Presentation Released for Military Airlift & Air-to-Air Refuelling 2020 in Two Weeks
- Robocall Expert Debunks Misinformation: No Election Interference Caused by Misleading Political Robocalls
- Interview released with CJOS COE for the virtual Maritime Reconnaissance & Surveillance Technology
- Saya International Corporation Announces Appointment of Angela Masching to its Board of Directors
- COVID-19: Border Security in a Pandemic is a Key Theme at Border Security 2021
- Intern Pursuit Platform Launches Their New Game!
- The U.S. Air Force Installation Contracting Center (AFICC)/U.S. Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) is SEBAC's 2020 Award for Excellence Winner
Saya intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering for general working capital and operating expenses to support its strategic plan.
The securities offered in the Offering have not been and will not be registered under the Securities Act or the securities laws of any state of the United States and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent such registration or an applicable exemption from such registration requirements.
More on eTradeWire News
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
Saya International Corporation is a direct investor in frontier, emerging and developing markets across Africa.
For general information relating to Saya International Corporation please visit our website at: https://sayainternational.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This press release is for informational purposes only and is not an offer to sell securities or the solicitation of an offer to buy securities.
FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS: Certain information in this press release may constitute forward-looking information that involves risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those estimated. Persons are cautioned that such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to various factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those estimated. Undue reliance should not be placed on such forward-looking statements.
Saya International Corporation
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Could Genetic Testing Be Part of Your Next Job Application?
- Philadelphia YMCA Commercial Pool Counts On Patriot Pool Heating To Save Their Pool Heating System
- Valerie's House Elects Five New Board Members
- PAI's Rare Posters Auction Nov. 15 totals $1.3 million; rarities and unique works spark avid bidding
- IFL Player, Joshua Hughes, Continues to be Thankful Through This Pandemic
- CIMdata Releases eBook: "Driving the Change for the Future of Automotive Development"
- West Texas Warbirds Player LaShaun Sanders Has Much to be Thankful For
- BYD Marks Africa Mask Week with Donation of 16 Million Masks to Support the Fight Against COVID-19
- Imagen Golf Announces NEW Gift Card Partnership
- NAL Player, Daveon Howard, Finds Thankfulness Despite Difficult Year for Sports
- Author Wins Two International Book Awards
- Black Diamond Client, Josef Gotsch, Dominates Vegas Doubles Tournament
- DePaul, Niagara, St. John's Expand Esports Engagement With First-Ever Vincentian ESports Cup
- Customer Resources - Used Mazda3 Inventory
- Medicare Annual Enrollment Ends Soon Advises Medicare Supplement Director