Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 200
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 155
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 153
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 143
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- Just Say No to Fabric and Cloth Masks
- Siembra Heritage Weaves Tradition & Fashion Together in Handmade, One-of-a-Kind Pieces
- Mindworks Hypnosis & NLP Announces Article Publication Offering Insights into Habit Change
- Robinson's new portable fuel trailer is a hit at the lake
- Should You and Your Spouse Kiss and Make Up?
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Carolina Arbors' Residents Participate in Building Habitat for Humanity Homes in Durham
- "The Maria Liberati Show," Releases Episode Discussing Wine
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- Isaac Lidsky Discusses His Descent Into Blindness en Route to Becoming a famed Author and Father
If you are looking for a natural way to reduce the pain that comes from mosquito bites, then a little baking soda can go a long way. This handy household powder helps to relieve itching by neutralizing the pH levels in the skin. Simply make a paste of the powder and a small amount of water and apply it to the bite.
Honey naturally offers both anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It has been used for centuries to treat a wide assortment of skin conditions including bug bites. All you have to do is place a small smear of pure honey on the bite and allow it to dry. After 15- 20 minutes, gently wash it off with cold water.
More on eTradeWire News
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the online romance, IRL!
- 1,000% Uplift in Out Of Home!?
- Presidio Identity Aims to Eliminate Identity Theft, Financial Fraud with Innovative Trust and Iden
- Tennessee Nonprofit Provides Aid to State Military Families During COVID Pandemic
- State of Yucatán Joins 4 Mexican States to Promote "Mundo Maya Mexico"
If you have already been bitten by a mosquito or another stinging insect, ice is a great way to reduce swelling and stop the irritation. Cold ice or a cold pack will help soothe the affected area when left on the bite for five-minute intervals.
Read More: https://www.beautynfashion.info/beauty/6-home-remedies-for-mosquito-bites-and-itches/
How We Can Help
Mosquito's can be a hassle when they bite or disturb your sleep, but with our tips, you can soothe bites and ease your discomfort. For more tips on skincare or other lifestyle needs, follow Beauty 'N Fashion on all their social media accounts!
⭐️ Our Beauty Blog: https://www.beautynfashion.info/beauty/
💌 Email: email@example.com
Beauty 'N Fashion
- Launch Potato Makes Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America 2020
- Harmful Bacteria May Be Growing in A Building's Water During COVID-19 Shutdowns
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' NBA TOP 10 Highlights! Devin Chili' Booker (Phoenix Suns) #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- See Kai Run Scores 2020 Hat Trick with Cribsie, Creative Child and Mom's Choice Awards
- OL NA-TRUE-L Immune Booster "Attack Coronavirus Before It Attacks You"
- Women United Flagler Chapter Hosting Virtual 12th Annual Power of the Purse Flagler Fundraiser
- Can King David Inspire Today's Leaders?
- Amazon Announces New Storage Limit Changes for FBA Sellers Starting August 16th
- HandyQuip expands to Vermont and New York with new service location in Burlington, VT
- Local Non-Profit Effective Leadership Academy (ELA) Launches New Online Program
- FOCUS451™ Announces National Alliance Program with INFINITI HR
- Inc. Magazine Releases Its Annual 2020 List of America's Fastest Growing Companies
- Maia Morrison, Cindy Esselburn and Jim Mulvey Named to Florida Realtors Honor Society
- TRENIQUES: Jordan Edwards Photographer & Video Producer
- INFINITI HR Sponsors the 2020 Franchise Action Network Virtual Advocacy Day
- Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Local Massage Business Refuses To Let Summer Go To The Dogs
- ILIA Aims to Aid Youth in Need of Mental Help During This Covid-19 Pandemic
- Love's and AscendTMS Team Up On TMS Software
- Uptown Gateway Developers applaud Detroit's Amazon and Multimodal Transit Center announcement