Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 318
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 293
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 270
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Fast Mobile Home Loans Expands into Washington, Creates New Home Lending Product
- Prairie Capital Advisors, Inc. Releases the Results of its 2021 ESOP Construction Survey
- 6th Annual State of the Woman Address Announces the Crypto Conference with Keynote Speaker Elijah John Bowdre of the Miami Dade Crypto Task Force
- American Momentum Bank appoints two local leaders
- Caspers Company buys The Current hotel on Rocky Point
- Kevin Sweeney appointed to chair Junior Achievement Connections Board
- Montfort AG Opens Its Regulated Digital Assets Trading Platform to the Public
- American Momentum Bank supports the West Texas Food Bank
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data
- Ocean Bank finances HGreg Nissan Dealership
The Bank will offer a Virtual "First Time Home Buyers Webinar" Wednesday, November 17, from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. and will address the important issue of financing and mortgages, among other topics.
The webinar offers a great opportunity for home buyers to gain some valuable information, and save significantly on the closing costs of a home mortgage loan. And because it's virtual, you can attend from the convenience of your own home or apartment.
Attendees will learn answers to these questions and more:
1. Am I ready to buy a new home?
2. How much home can I afford?
3. How much do I need for a down payment and closing expenses?
4. What programs are available for First Time Home Buyers?
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
- Barthel For McHenry County Board
5. How do I get started with a pre-approval?
6. What are my next steps after pre-approval?
*All Attendees will receive a $500 credit on closing costs for a "First-Time" home purchase loan application received by 4/30/22 and subsequently approved and originated. This is not a firm offer of credit. Subject to credit approval. Anyone interested in attending can register by going to: https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZEpf-6vqDspGN3k0K_jd9S6A02Ajt8_IOow
About Savings Bank of Danbury
Established in 1849 and headquartered at 220 Main Street, Danbury, Savings Bank of Danbury is a mutual savings bank with assets in excess of $1 billion. Savings Bank of Danbury has 16 branch offices in Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Southbury, Stamford, Norwalk and Waterbury. Stamford Mortgage Company, a division of Savings Bank of Danbury, has a local office on Summer Street in Stamford. Savings Bank of Danbury is committed to serving their community.
For more information about Savings Bank of Danbury, visit www.SBDanbury.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SBDanbury.
- Brian Page Airbnb Formula Reviews - Are you considering it?
- The OCD Recovery Project continues helping sufferers identify and recover from OCD
- The mystical is going mainstream!
- Boomers Take On Millennials in New Micro-Budget Comedy
- Shannon's online fine art auction, open for bidding through Jan. 20th, features 228 quality artworks
- Field Force Tracker Enhances its Popular Photocopier Contract and Meter Billing Software
- Indya "Icy" Wright invited to join Washington Business Journal Leadership Trust
- TVS Front Page Detective Adds 'Lost' Master Ninja Series Starring Lee Van Cleef on WatchYour.TV
- Kentucky REALTOR® Confidence Holds Steady In December
- Medicare Insurance Part B Deductible Historical Growth Reported By AAMSI
- Indiana Resident Wins A 1966 Chevrolet Impala Through the Impala Dream Giveaway!
- Genuine Italian Leather Belts for Men
- Real Leaders®️ Unveils Its 200 Top Impact Companies List of 2022
- Edmonton Copywriting Company Ready To Help Your Business Grow
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community
- Choosing the Right Mold Testing Company