Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 139
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 117
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- ACI Announces Three Virtual Events on Russia and China This September!
- Center Parc Credit Union announces local partners for construction of new flagship financial center
- Prairie Represents Cee Kay Supply, Inc. in its Sale to an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Hardmeyer Joins Cornerstone Bank Board
- BSA/AML Mile High Summit Set for August 3
- Financial Services and Retirement Planning Expert and Former CEO of VALIC Financial Advisors Joins CEO Coaching International®
- Interstate Bank Announces the Promotions of Mark Marrs and Mike Blasingame to Market Presidents
- BEAR Technologies Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 for the Second Year in a Row
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2021
- Mark Nichols joins American Momentum as Vice President, SBA Business Development Officer III
Applications for the grants are available at the bank's website at www.SBDanbury.com. The Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation (SBD Foundation) is administered by a committee of Savings Bank of Danbury Corporators, directors and bank officers.
The Foundation has awarded more than $2.2 million to local non-profit organizations making a positive difference in our communities since 2004. The grants help support agencies in the areas of Affordable Housing, Arts and Culture, Community Service and Economic Development, Education and Health and Human Service.
"We encourage the non-profit organizations in our communities to apply for this financial assistance," stated Beth Ann Fetzer, Vice President and Community Development officer of Savings Bank of Danbury. "In reviewing our applicants we are amazed by all that they do to improve the quality of life in our communities. We are pleased to be able to acknowledge their work and support these important organizations."
More on eTradeWire News
- JB Dondolo Inc. announces the guest judges for the Music For Water competition
- C- Murder Hunger Strike Protest COVID 19 Louisiana Prison Deaths and Neglect of Terminally Ill
- Professional Athlete, Kevion McDonald, Gives Back to Local Youth
- African-American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio Celebrates National Black Business Month
- Leading Housing Experts Give Back To The Community By Holding Free First Time Home Buyer Workshops
The Foundation Grants Committee meets once a year to review requests. Awards are made to eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations in all of the communities the bank serves. Any organization interested in being considered should review the application's checklist and include all of the elements listed on the application.
About Savings Bank of Danbury
Established in 1849 and headquartered at 220 Main Street, Danbury, Savings Bank of Danbury is a mutual savings bank with assets in excess of $1 billion. Savings Bank of Danbury has 15 branch offices in Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Southbury, Stamford, and Waterbury. Stamford Mortgage Company, a division of Savings Bank of Danbury, has a local office on Summer Street in Stamford. Savings Bank of Danbury is committed to serving their community.
For more information about Savings Bank of Danbury, visit www.SBDanbury.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SBDanbury
- Backpacks Shack: Carry Your Belongings In One Convenient Place With Quality Backpacks
- TruAmerica Multifamily Acquires Apartment Communities in NV, FL and UT for $209 Million
- Innovision Inc. Adds Virtual Keypad Support to Keypoint Interactive
- TRENDnet Introduces Hive, an Advanced Cloud Manager for Centralized and Remote Network Management
- ACC STL Partners with St. Louis Business Journal To Select 2021 Corporate Counsel Award Recipients
- Platinum Radiance. Platinum Luxury. Platinum Deluxe
- Winter Film Awards International Film Festival Returns for 10th Annual Celebration of Indie Film
- SecureEPLS Enhances Service Again with New Features
- Platinum Deluxe Skincare Products
- Buoy's Waterfront Bar and Grill
- San Francisco MTA to Test BYD Bus in Pilot Project
- Bad Credit Car Loan / Auto Financing in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- Businessman & former NFL player Derrick Chambers elected Board Chair of Youth Leadership Foundation
- ChowderMonth Kicks Off with New Traveling Taster Technology
- Classic Theatre of Maryland announces the 2021-2022 Season!
- Hio Hovr Makes its Premier with Viewstub & Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington
- Unearthed Vincent Price interview to be played on The End of the Night
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- UGM Digital Offers Promo Services
- Custom Mylar Bags - An Amazing Carrier for your Products