Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 154
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 152
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 107
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte - 102
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- Practical Nursing Program at Carrington College Receives Approval from New Mexico Board of Nursing
- Green Office Partner ranked #23 on Crain's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago!
- Equinox To The Rescue-How To Get Your Life Back In Balance Now
- SJVC Announces New Online Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
Similar on eTradeWire
- Indian School Finance Company Goes Live with Scienaptic's AI-powered Credit Decisioning Platform
- Synergy PR Welcomes, 2 x Presidential Appointee / Trusted Business Advisor, Cassius F. Butts
- How Google Grew and How To Grow With It
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back US Century Bank as a Trustee Member
- Just Cash Announces New Mission and GM, Kirk Barrett
- AlgoDynamix partners with Quant pioneer Dr. Ernie Chan for new Crypto related product developments
- Ohio Mutual Partners with ReFocus AI to Increase Retention
- Forbes Global CEO conference to be held in Singapore
- Center Parc Credit Union to Cut Ribbon at Grand Opening on New Flagship Center on Ogeechee Road
- Regina Pointer Named Marketing Growth Specialist for Center Parc Credit Union in Savannah
Applications for the grants are available at the bank's website at www.SBDanbury.com. The Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation (SBD Foundation) is administered by a committee of Savings Bank of Danbury Corporators, directors and bank officers.
The Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation awarded $240,144 to 96 non-profit agencies in 2021. These grants represent a 7% increase over 2020 grants making this the foundations largest award year to date. These agencies address many critical needs in the areas of Affordable Housing, Arts and Culture, Community Service and Economic Development, Education and Health and Human Service. The Savings Bank of Danbury is proud of our commitment to provide financial support to organizations vital to the well-being, growth and prosperity in the communities they serve. The emphasis of this past year's donations was in the areas of food insecurity, housing, mental health and COVID initiatives.
More on eTradeWire News
- PODS® Tucson Eases the Transition of "Shared Living" Amongst Elderly Family Members
- Maxwell "The Night Tour" Featuring Fantasia and Joe Becomes Hurricane Ian Relief Concert in Jacksonville on Sunday, Oct. 2
- Ignite! Conference kicks off its first Annual Conference
- "Third Thursdays" harmolodic jazz series cont. w/Dave Bryant plus Raghuram, Garzone, Rivard & Leake
- NadaMoo! Launches New Bite-Sized Treats
The Foundation has awarded more than $2.2 million to local non-profit organizations making a positive difference in our communities since 2004. The grants help support agencies in the areas of Affordable Housing, Arts and Culture, Community Service and Economic Development, Education and Health and Human Service.
"We are pleased to be able to offer this financial assistance to the non-profit organizations in our communities," said Stacy Singer, Assistant Vice President and Community Development Officer of Savings Bank of Danbury. "These organizations do the hard work that improves the quality of life in our communities and we are pleased to be able to support them. We encourage these inspiring organizations to apply."
The Foundation Grants Committee meets once a year to review requests. Awards are made to eligible 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations in all of the communities the bank serves. Any organization interested in being considered should review the application's checklist and include all of the elements listed on the application.
More on eTradeWire News
- What Do I Do if My Logger Says "Self-Test Failed?"
- Magna Imperio Systems® Closes on $45M Funding Facility
- Dr. Anderson Now Uses The Laser Gum Disease Treatment At The Anderson Periodontal Wellness Office!
- Bloomfield Hills Dental Group Now Has The Latest Dental Technology, The Laser Frenectomy!
- Panoramic Voices' 25th Anniversary Season Commences October 16
About Savings Bank of Danbury
Established in 1849 and headquartered at 220 Main Street, Danbury, Savings Bank of Danbury is a mutual savings bank with assets in excess of $1 billion. Savings Bank of Danbury has 16 branch offices in Bethel, Brookfield, Danbury, New Fairfield, New Milford, Newtown, Norwalk, Southbury, Stamford, and Waterbury. Stamford Mortgage Company, a division of Savings Bank of Danbury, has a local office on Summer Street in Stamford. Savings Bank of Danbury is committed to serving their community.
For more information about Savings Bank of Danbury, visit www.SBDanbury.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SBDanbury.
- Southampton Dentist Offers Affordable Cosmetic Dentistry, Including Dental Implants
- UpStart Commerce welcomes James Urbati as Chief Strategy Officer
- The Dog Gurus to Present at the Pet Boarding and Daycare Expo in Pennsylvania
- 9th Annual Demand Response & Distributed Energy Resources Forum Coming to San Diego
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford opens new Memory Care Unit
- Top Benefits of Home Security!
- Mountain Air Cardio Is Proud to Announce Their Contribution to the Fast Talk Podcast–Check out the Episode on Altitude Tents Today!
- Children's author C. Ariane Durden to hold book signing at Nubian Bookstore
- Learn Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Poly Mailers on EcoEnclose's Ultimate Guide
- Unique Gift Ideas for Pets This Holiday Season
- Check out the Ultimate Guide to Peninsula Desks on the McDowell-Craig Website!
- Does Roadside Assistance Impact Your Auto Insurance Premium?
- ARISE Foundation Adds to its Digital Library "20 Tips for Dealing with Depression"
- Remodelers Outstanding Construction Winners Announced
- Dynamic Design Solutions Announces Best Sales Year on Record in Back-to-Back Fiscal Years
- Video based professional network and Tik-Tok for jobs Rebelliuz launches its app after 10000 users
- Pet Professional Guild Announces 2023 Summit, Invites Proposals for Academic Sessions and Skill Labs
- WPS Delivers State-of-the-Art Sound System to Rutgers University SHI Stadium
- Managecore Named as "The Best SAP Solution Provider" for 2022 by Enterprise World Magazine
- Nigerian Oil and Gas Billionaire, High Chief Emeka Agbanari, Chairman of Seaman Group Receives Global Leadership Award