Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 123
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 109
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 108
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- Want Different Hair? Africanmall Wigs & Hair Weave Will Rock You!!
- Better Food for a Better Life with Floricon Partners
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Robert Stewart aka "Chef Stew" from WEtv coming to Beverly Hills!
- NEW! Handmade Bag Company Helps Lift Women Out of Poverty
- Minnesota Gift Store Partners with Internet Marketing Company
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group Named NARI 2020 Regional CotY Winner
- St. Patrick's Day dining specials, live music March 17 at Matanzas on the Bay
- A Range of Professional Lakeland Tree Service Now Available from Florida Green Tree, LLC
- Live & Grind Coffee Co. Releases The World's Only Heart Healthy Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Cans
Here at NESCO, we're in the heart of what we would historically have called "slow cooker season." Cold winter months are great for hearty soups, stews and comfort meats like meatloaf, pot roasts and pork shoulders — prepared easily in one of our slow cookers.
They are great for quick and easy meals at home, at a tailgate or at your family gathering.
They safely keep heat for hours, allowing you to add all your ingredients and start your meals in the morning and then come home to delicious home-cooked meals ready to serve.
Our digital models even have the capability to automatically switch to Keep Warm for those meals that may not require cooking times as long as the work day.
Tips for using the NESCO line of slow cooker products:
More on eTradeWire News
- Artplex Exhibition: Degrees of Emergence
- Custom Home Builder Releases New Plan Designs
- "Lumberjack and friends To the Rescue!" by Nick Carter is published by New Generation Publishing
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- The Deal-Making Podcast You Should Be Listening To
- Don't overfill or underfill. A good rule of thumb is three quarters full. That allows for circulation and maintaining a steady temperature without burning.
- Use less expensive cuts of meat. One of the greatest benefits of the slow cooking method is the way it brings out the flavors in any cut of meat and makes it tender. Save the money!
- Don't use too much liquid. Unlike pots and pans liquid in a slow cooker will not reduce. Avoid watered down dishes by using the right amount of liquid.
- Don't add dairy products too early. Adding dairy products at the beginning of your recipe may cause them to curdle. Avoid adding dairy products until the very end.
- Don't open the lid while cooking. Constantly opening and closing the lid will reduce the temperature inside the pot and increase the required cooking time.
- Use slow cooker recipes for the perfect blend of flavors. Similar to our electric pressure cooker recipes, you should consider the size of your slow cooker and the number of people you are serving. Adapt each recipe accordingly.
More on eTradeWire News
- Insignificant Latino's Unsolicited Advice To Mike Bloomberg In 2020
- Its Time to Make Commercial Cleaning a Priority in Your Office
- Singer-songwriter guests on Deeper Than Music on iHeart Radio
- Director, Producer, and Special Effects Guru Joe Castro guests on Deeper Than Music on IHeart Radio
- Filmmaker Antoine Allen Showcases Female Empowerment in new Film LOLA
"Our slow cooker line can save you time and money," says Kuenzi. "They also travel well, making you the hit of every family gathering."
NESCO: Your Key Ingredient
At NESCO, we believe life is an occasion worth celebrating. We're dedicated to being Your Key Ingredient in those celebrations by making cooking enjoyable again with our complete line of innovative small kitchen appliances and accessories. NESCO began as the National Enameling and Stamping Company and created the first Roaster Oven in 1931. NESCO is currently headquartered in Two Rivers, Wisconsin.
To purchase NESCO products visit nesco.com or for more information call 1-800-288-4545.
View original post on a NESCO slow cooker here.
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
- Gyms For Dogs Introduces The Cool Dog Splash Pool
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Referral Program Rewards and Incentives: Save & Go Beyond Quotes
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- What Is Betterment in Auto Insurance?
- Panel Built Modular Pump Houses Offer Convenient Protection with Quick Installation
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- New Missouri Association of Manufacturers Board of Directors
- Physiotherapy Appointments Available at Clinic in Knowle Village
- City Barbeque opening in New Albany, Ohio on March 2
- Griot Gala Oscars 2020 Party Celebrates Diversity & Inclusion
- Fast Tilt Retaining Walls Construction Event Extended - Register Now
- Looking how to protect your money and income from Medicaid by Les Robinson CLTC
- Warfighter Palooza Coming To Glendale
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Denver, CO 80203