Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 539
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 254
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 206
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 199
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 195
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 195
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 166
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 158
- Media Partnership Announced with Aerospace Testing International and the International Telemetering Conference (ITC) 131
- Deeper Than Music Radio is a platform where entertainers share their story
Similar on eTradeWire News
- United Premier Soccer League Names Dave Simmons National Referee Assignor and Director of Officials
- Taking the Archery World by Storm
- Pickleball Rocks Team Names LeEllen Lane As New National Club Director
- UPSL Announces Julio Cesar Davila as New National Hispanic Ambassador of Soccer
- Return to Ring for Combat Dollies CEO Gemma Ruegg
- 2019 East Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features Expert Insight on Hitting
- Paintball Equipment Market Revenues Remain Concentrated in Direct-to-Customer Channel
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Southwest Expansion Club Tapatio FC Amarillo
- Bloomex provides flowers for the 2018 Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon
- UPSL Women's Division Announces Florida-Based Unity Football Club as Southeast Expansion Team
The event will be held at 6:15 p.m. at Calvary Day School, 4625 Waters Ave.
The 2018 camps are offered free to young athletes ages 7-13 and are made possible by this year's sponsors, which include: the National Football League Foundation, Chatham Orthopedics, J.C. Lewis Ford, GenCapital, The Dewitt Tilton Group, the Hodge Foundation, Byrd Cookie Company, USI Insurance Services, SunTrust Bank, Oliver Maner, Walmart, Savannah Quarterback Club, Calvary Day School, River Street Sweets and Steve Bacon.
"We are proud to support this program, which promotes the development of strong character, a positive attitude and a sense of responsibility and good citizenship in youngsters," said Chris Tilton, President and Co-Founder of the Dewitt Tilton Group. "The Kids & Pros organization achieves this goal through fair play and good sportsmanship with adult leaders providing the example."
The first camp will be held on Monday, July 23, and Tuesday, July 24, at Calvary Day School. The second camp will be held on Wednesday, July 25, and Thursday, July 26, at Pooler Recreation Park, 900 S. Rogers St., in Pooler.
More on eTradeWire News
- MusicWorks to Present Outdoor Tributes to Led Zeppelin and The Beatles at Old School Square
- Mounts Botanical Garden Invites Public to Four Amazing Events Including Opening of GARDEN OF LIGHTS
- KRAVIS CENTER Salutes Legendary Jazz Pianist Ramsey Lewis Who is Ceasing 70-Year Concert Career
- October 26, 2018 Baltimore Prodigy Anthony Michael Hobbs to Speak on 'Youth Speak' Panel
- The next generation of girls belong to the boardroom, Prof Imafidon says at UN girl child exhibition
- eWomenNetwork of Montgomery County Announces Holiday Extravaganza
- ASTPP Announced Successful Exhibition at GITEX 2018
More than 300 athletes have signed up for the events. Registrations will be open until Friday, July 20. There will also be walk-up registrations available at both locations.
Kids & Pros, which was started by Curry and fellow NFL alum Bobby Butler in 2002, is a 501©3 nonprofit grounded in five core life principles called Game Changers for Life: Sportsmanship, Teamwork, Integrity, Perseverance and Excellence.
Curry will be on hand at both camps to share coaching tips and encourage players' motivation and will be joined by other former NFL players, college players and local high school and youth coaches. The camps run from 6-9 p.m. each day and are open to kids of all skill levels. In addition to three hours of instruction each day, a Parent Info Session will be held the first day of each camp from 6:20-7:20 pm.
Kids & Pros offers the only free, character-based, non-contact football skills camp in the area. For more information, visit https://www.kidsandpros.com.
ABOUT KIDS & PROS
Kids & Pros, Inc. is a non-profit organization, started in 2002 by former Atlanta Falcons Bobby Butler and Buddy Curry to teach character and skills through athletics. Kids and Pros will celebrate its 17th Summer Camp season, providing weekly youth football camps, clinics and football safety training across the country including: Lee County, GA, Houston County, GA, Birmingham, AL, Louisville, KY, Lynchburg, VA, Stafford, VA, Huntsville, AL, Chantilly, VA, Hampton, GA, Bozeman, MT, Charlotte, NC, Knoxville, TN, Chattanooga, TN, Norcross, GA, Coweta County, GA, Danville, VA, Canton, NC, Bluffton, SC, Savannah, GA, Sylva, NC, Chastain Park, GA. For more information on Kids & Pros, Inc., please log onto our website at www.kidsandpros.com, follow us on twitter @kidsandpros, or connect with us on Facebook at Kids & Pros, Inc.
More on eTradeWire News
- Holiday Five Different Ways This Year
- siberX CEHv10 Training- October 2018
- Moscow presented new opportunities for tourists from Singapore at ATB Asia 2018
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month Discussed in New Video
- Middle East Food Forum and ICCA to co-power the GulfHost Restaurant Development Conference
- DTR Inc. CEO Jay Goldberg's Radio Station, Rock on Neon Radio, Announces Tuesday Schedule
- Anti Aging Dentist in Beverly Hills - Anti Aging Dentistry 90210
MORE INFORMATION ON DEWITT TILTON GROUP
The Dewitt Tilton Group, a premier construction firm located in Savannah, Ga., specializes in commercial construction. The principals, Andrew Dewitt and Chris Tilton, have over 50 years of combined experience in the local construction industry. The firm manages every aspect of a commercial project from pre-construction to the final walk through. Known for using only highly reputable contractors, the Dewitt Tilton Group brings to the table design, engineering and construction capabilities which guarantees a smooth construction process for each client. The firm is located at 2807-A Roger Lacey Avenue, Savannah, GA 31404. For more information or to contact the Dewitt Tilton Group, please call 912.777.3404 or visit www.dewitttiltongroup.com
Cecilia Russo Marketing
- IAPEN, India launches an ambitious plan to train and place two lakh candidates in nutrition sector by 2021
- NJ Hypnotist to Share Fool Proof Answer to Managing Stress
- Award-Winning Short Thriller "Dylan" on Amazon and Amazon Prime
- SID Limited in support of United Nations´ international day for the eradication of poverty
- Chocolak's New Collection of Premium Chocolates is here - The Perfect Baby Shower Present
- Inmate Books Allow the Prisoners to Live a Better Life
- Anaadi TV – A Complete News Channel that Brings the most Happening News and Information
- Best Exchange House on Social Media, UAE 2018 - GCC Exchange
- Chat Lines Center, One place where people don't have to think much before making friends
- Reid Sanders Personal Injury Attorney from Hawk Law Group Helps to Claim Serious Injury Compensation
- What is Information Management?
- Springbank Mechanical Systems Proudly Brings Its Quality HVAC Services
- GameCloud Heading to Paris with Lucrative Offers for Deal Making Event, Game Connection Europe 2018
- Give Your Consumer Complaints an International Coverage with EurAsian Times
- Monevation Reloads With Qrazy Knowledge
- Infographic revealing 5 Ways to Boost Your Digital Marketing Efforts by Using Infographics
- Wooden Street To Spread Positive Vibes with Newly Launched Figurines
- "DJ Mark Battle" Brings Opulent Sounds to Eva Marcille & Michael Sterling's Extravagant Wedding
- BOLI Finds Substantial Evidence to Support Allegation of Discrimination by Springfield Employer
- Dr. Mark Goulston & Aurorasa Sima host an online event, Project Empathy Training, for people who are not satisfied with the results they are getting