Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Consumer 51 Launches Branding and Website for Slay Clays
- National Lacrosse League Elects to Shift Attention to Next Season
- America's Boating Channel Promotes Safe Boating
- Strat-O-Matic Sim: Astros, Dodgers Lead League Standings; Weaver, Maeda, Soler, Murphy May Awards
- Griffey Card By Keith Shore Nears Six Figures As More Than 1,000,000 TOPPS Project 2020 Cards Sold
- STONE London helps busy professionals develop their ideal fitness plans
- Contest Rebel Partners with the NBA
- FGBC Certifies UF's Katie Seashole Pressly Stadium 'Florida Green'
- America's Boating Channel Demonstrates Life Jacket Care
- Strat-O-Matic To Collaborate With Marquee Sports Network To Expand Its Content Creation Role
As the Official Goal Sponsor of the SNF Charity Shield, Sator Soccer will provide all soccer goals and goal equipment, setting the stage for the highly anticipated event in support of a pivotal cause.
"We are extremely honored to have the opportunity to partner with, and support, such an altruistic cause as the SNF Charity Shield. SNF's dedication to assisting underserved children in their health and personal development resonates with our organization's core values. When children succeed, we all succeed, and we look forward to continuing to support SNF and its mission." shares Nathalie Cursage, Vice President of Sator Sator.
More on eTradeWire News
- Private Security Company 'Cascadia Global Security' protects Portland while police cannot
- Black Light Communication Strategies LLC Announces New Communication Consulting Services
- "There Are Plenty More Fish in the Sea" Is Very Misleading, Says National Seafood Seasonings Brand
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- June Art Calendar & Artists' Mingle @ Barebrush.com
The SNF Charity Shield kicks off on October 4th, with tournament play starting the following day on October 5th. This action-packed day offers players a chance to play against Steve Nash, Stu Holden, Charlie Davies, and other notable figures in a single-day tournament at The Campus at Playa Vista Central Park. To learn more, please visit stevenash.org/shield (http://www.stevenash.org/shield).
About the Steve Nash Foundation: Founded by Steve and his family, the Steve Nash Foundation (SNF) is a private foundation dedicated to assisting underserved children in their health, personal development, education and enjoyment of life. Through the Foundations' platforms, Steve works to increase access to critical needs resources. Areas of focus include early childhood development and health, including neuroscience around child abuse and neglect, with a goal of improved outcomes for children of all socio-economic backgrounds.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prosper Playhouse Partners with UVClear
- Some Are Lovin' Summer Rubbin'!
- Rene Krystle Hamlet Accepts Appointment - Washington Ambassador FoRe! PTSD Awareness
- iPOP Alumni, Albert Tsai reunites with "Dr. Ken" Cast for Online Event
- Anne Winters, iPOP Alum, Returns in "13 Reasons Why" Season 4 Trailer Debut
About Sator Soccer: Launched in 1997, Sator Soccer began its journey with simple yet earnest aspirations of serving local communities with quality gear and equipment to enhance player development and overall game day experience. Fast forward over 20 years later – while Sator Soccer's original mission remains unchanged and continues to serve as a guiding beacon, it now serves communities all across the U.S. while simultaneously supporting philanthropic endeavors aligning with its values. To learn more about Sator Soccer, please visit www.satorsoccer.com.
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month