Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- GA Gov visits Atlanta area community health center saving eyesight of under served Georgians
- Fresenius Kabi to Deliver Two Spotlight Sessions at SMi's Pharmaceutical Manufacturing & Cleanroom
- C&B Capital Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- Hundreds take to social media to pledge a month of Wellness
- eMeasures360™ version 9.0 Achieves ONC HIT 2015 Edition Modular EHR Certification
- Medicom Health Achieves HITRUST CSF Certification to Mitigate Risk in Third Party Privacy, S
- Dina Saalisi Healing Arts Offers Flower Essences Healing Sessions in Los Angeles
- NCHEC Achieves Re-Accreditation from the International Accreditation Service (IAS), Celebrates "Cu
Innovation honorees were selected by a panel of judges based upon their demonstrated success in innovation in the past 16 to 18 months. During this time, Saranas was granted de novo classification by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for their Early Bird® Bleed Monitoring System. Additionally, the company presented 'first in human' results at the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography Interventions (SCAI) Scientific Sessions, demonstrating that the Early Bird device is effective in early detection of internal bleeding.
One in five patients experience a bleeding complication during large-bore endovascular procedures such as transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), endovascular aneurysm repair (EVAR) and percutaneous mechanical circulatory support. The Early Bird is the first and only device for real-time detection and monitoring of these types of complications.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
"We are honored to be recognized as a leader in Houston's rapidly expanding innovation ecosystem," said Saranas President and CEO, Zaffer Syed. "We believe that the Early Bird is an important technology advancement that will significantly reduce bleeding complications and related healthcare costs, while improving clinical outcomes in patients undergoing endovascular procedures."
Saranas is a privately held Houston-based medical device company focused on improving patient outcomes through early detection and monitoring of internal bleeding complications. The company's patented Early Bird Bleed Monitoring System for vascular access procedures enables physicians to mitigate downstream consequences by addressing bleeding complications immediately, improving patient outcomes and lowering healthcare costs. For more information, please visit www.saranas.com.
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Promoting Accountability for Personal Conduct at Tech Conferences
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Packing Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!